The End (for all my broken hearts)

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

Four weeks passed.After Hangeng left earth.After Heechul broke down crying.After Sehun couldn't bottle up his own tears as well.

Since that day Sehun and Heechul didn't see each other again.Heechul was too weak to do anything.Just went,completly drown in his thoughts, out for grocery's.

He often thought about Sehun.The only one who could ever understand his current situation.

The only reason why he didn't take a knife and killed himself already.And this is a reason to visit him..or?Actually Heechul can not encourage his self.But he knows how Sehun felt so he dresses up and leaves his home.The sun dazzels his nose and he feels glad to be outside for a good reason again.For a really good reason.

When he almost arrived Sehun he recognized butterflies in his tummy.He gets really nervous and excited to see him.

'Heechul',someone screams and he gets suddenly hugged.

'Sehun',he whispers.

Sehun embraces him so tight that he can hardly breath.

'Heechul,I-I thought...I thought you killed yourself.I had a really hard time.I needed your support and you mine.I -I felt so alone...I..I am glad to see you again!',Sehun exclaims quickly.

Heechul feels like this situation already happend to him.

He feels this awkward emptiness in his head when he tries to remember,but nothing...just something really hurting.

'But noooo,this can't',Heechul thinks.

'Everything okay,Heechul?Should we go upstairs?It's cold right?',Sehun asks careing.

'Mhhmm yes'.Heechul says kinda shyly.

It's a long time ago that someone cared for him

Arrived in Sehun's really cozy living room,Heechul begins telling Sehun how he felt in this time.

He avouchs that he thought a lot about Sehun.

He says that he actually needed a friend,too but he was to weak,physically and psychic,to see him again.

Sehun remembers him on this hard but beautiful time,which was over then.

Heechul begins to cry.Not just a desperate but a facilitated as well.

'Heechul',Sehun softly says.'Heechul,we're now together again and that is everything what matters.Please do not cry.Heechul,please don't.Or..or else I cry with you'

Sehun's words don't stop Heechul from crying.He don't want to cry but when he hears Sehun's kind meant words,his tears roll down his cheek even faster.

His tears burn,but it's a sweet burning.A burning which is so bitter and unbearable which means

'Nothing harder can hit us,Noone can us ever tear apart,Noone can ever take my good memories and Nobody will be as strong as me'

Suddenly a even nicer touch fondles Heechul's cheeks.

Sehun kisses the bitter-sweet pain of Heechul's tears away.

A kiss,so passionatly,only Hangeng topped this.So soft,only Hangengs lips were softer.Heechul grabbes Sehun's shirt and slowly pull it over his masculine body while kissing very exposed part of his upper body.

Sehun tries to say something but the letters disappear in his moans.

Heechul's upper body his already shirtless,too and Sehun dedicate his lips briefly to Heechul's lips but then wanders slowly,kissing his manly and his trained tumm, further to his pants which are hold by a discreet belt.Sehun makes it quick and throws his inconvenient pants away.

'I love you',was the last thing Sehun said, before Heechul and Sehun get their satisfaction.Before they fall peacefully to sleep on Sehun's closely sofa.

Two lost souls found together.

Two boys with the same story love each other now.

Hangeng and Luhan did their best,their ghosts made Heechul and Sehun meeting eachother.

Noone could ever break their friendship.

Their everlasting friendship.

We are one.

 

 

A/N:I can write now in waves.And even in really  huge waves.Waveing makes me feel good...sorry.>.<

It's ready..the new end.I tried my best,I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally hope u like it ^^

I hope you get my last two sentences ^^

Bye Bye,again haha