The End

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

Four weeks passed.After Hangeng left earth.After Heechul broke down crying.After Sehun couldn't bottle up his own tears as well.After Heechul's last hope died.

Since that day Sehun and Heechul didn't stay in touch.Or better Heechul just stayed home and just left his flat to buy grocery's.He even switched his cellphone off.While those weeks he often thought about killing himself but today he feels like going outside just for fun.

So he dresses up and leaves his flat.The sun dazzels him.He doesn't feel that comfortable but he keeps on walking.Some minutes later he thinks about Sehun.

'Maybe I should visit him'

He tries to remember the street where he lives and his surname.Luckily he kept this things in mind.

While he goes to Sehun he gets more and more nervous.He notices a tingeling in his tummy and realizes how much he missed him.

'Heechul',someone screams and before Heechul could turn around someone embraces him.So tight that he almost can't breath anymore.

It's Sehun.

He cries.

'Heechul,why?I thought you killed yourself,I really did.Why didn't you say anything.I thought we are friends.I needed your support.I felt so alone',he exclaims high-speed.

Now he's quiet again.Just lays in Heechul's arms and whines.

'C-Can we go upstairs?It's a little bit cold here',Heechul asks.

Sehun looks up.After he nodded he took Heechul's hand and pulls him into his flat.

Heechul eplained Sehun his feelings and Sehun told him how he felt.After a long section of crying both sat there and starred into the wide nothing infront of their eyes.Heechul feels this weird thing again.This void in him he felt the last weeks.

'Heechul I really care about you',Sehun says.But he doesn't answer.Sehun caresses his face softly.But Heechul showes no reaction.Sehun softly lays his lips on Heechul's.He first kisses him soft but after Sehun embed his hands into Heechu's hair,he kissed him tight and passionatly how Hangeng always did.

Heechul puts his t-shirt off and does the same with Sehun's.He kisses Sehun's while he opens Sehun's pants.This makes Sehun moan.

Now Heechul goes more down.He first pets his friends .Then he it.The is different to the with Hangeng but for a short time he feels satisfied.

'Heechul',he moans loudly,'I love you'

~~~~~

Now they're laying on Sehun's sofa.Sehun is breathing heavily.Heehuls starres at his ,which is muscular and goes up and down.His breath slowly slows down until he falls asleep.

Heechul waited for this moment and stand up.Carefully,because he doesn't want to wake him up.'At least he's happy',he mumbled to himself.

He quietly sneaks into Sehun's tiny kitchen and opens a drawer.He takes a big breath and grabs a knife.

Then he skneaks further into Sehun's bathroom and sit down in the shower.

'Saranghae Heechul......I'll never leave you'

'You ing ,you did.You diiid',Heechuls cries desperate.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh',were Heechul's last loud screams when he cut his arms artery.When he finally could left earth.When he finally was exempt.

Forever and always~

(A/N)

Here we go v.v

I'm so sorry for everything.I let you wait that long.And this end is so bad.I mean it v.v

I never expected the story coming up like this (And its quality is sooo bad as well); c ;

.See you maybe next time uwu

-supersaaaaadbabystars-

I hope you liked it,you