Pain

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

'They are really nice,or?',Heechul asked Hangeng when they left the shop.

'Yupp,but I'm really tired now.Let's get home',Hangeng hustles him softly.

Heechul let the date repeat in his head.

'Wow,you look still so youthful'

'Hmm',Heechul makes and grabs Hangengs hand.Immediatly he thinks about his 27th birthday.

'Heechul is so excited to see his first boyfriend again.Because of his work they don't see that often.The bus stop is directly infront of their house so Heechul wouldn't have a long way.'I'm so excited',he says to his elder brother.'

'Don't think to much about that,cutie!It's not good,please stop',Hangeng whispers so not everyone could hear them.

'It was such a beautiful day and everything was perfect.Why happend this?',Heechul begins to cry desperately.

They are almost at home but Heechul stops walking and just cry.

'Why?',he repeats again and again.He still suffers like it just happend.Hangeng knows that and embraces him and pets his back.Whispers encouraging words into Heechul ear even though he knows nothing really helps.Maybe for a short moment but not forever.And the worst thing is that he knows that Heechul should think about this day and cry much but he can't see him suffering.

After a while Heechul stops crying and Hangeng let go of him.They go the stairs up and enter their little flat.Or rather Heechul little flat.He sits on his sofa and grabs a pillow.

'Hangeng,I'm sorry'

'No,I have to feel sorry.I always stop you from thinking about that day but it would be better if you think about it,so just tell me the whole story again',Hangeng says shivering and insecure.

'Please',he adds.

'Alright.I do.It was my 27th birthday.It was a friday and actually you had to work like almost anytime but you said you'd come.You promised it.My mom finally knew that we are in a relationship and my brother came from Beijing to see me and you.You called me and you said you'd come in a few minutes and I should pick you up and I said yes.I-'

Before he can talk further his phone rings.

'Sorry',he excuses but Hangeng nods understanding.

'Yes,Sehun?'

'Yes it's me just wanted to know when we'll meet tomorrow'

'Around 2pm?Maybe we could go brunch.In the little restaurant called 'Sarang',okay?'

'Alright ahh before you hang up;It was a really good date.I'm glad that I found finally one who understands me.Well good night'

'Yes.Good night.Bye'

'Okay sorry...I uhm..I can't talk further I just wanna sleep,okay?'

'Yes,cutie'

Hangeng follows him to his bed and gives him a passionatly Good night kiss.

'I'll go know'

'Not now,please!I wanna kiss you further!',he begs.

'Not today,sleep well'

Then he leaves his room and turn of the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Luhan?'

'Yes?'

'Is Everything fine with Sehun?'

'Seems like it',he says and smiles while he gets red.

'Haha what happend?'

'You know...we kissed or better I kissed him because he didn't wanted to shut his lips'

Both smile.

Something what they do one of the last times now

(A/N)

Sorry that I didn't update so long >~< Hope you like.Please leave comments

Love you

-babystars-