Never forget us

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

New day,it's 13.50o'clock and Heechul is on his way to the restaurant.He actually wanted to bring Hangeng but after he left yesterday Heechul didn't see him again.He even called him..but no answer.But he doesn't feel alone,not really.

When he arrived the retaurant he sees Sehun standing infront of it.He's also alone.And because it's a little bit cold outside he's wearing a elegant coat.

'Hey,Sehun.Glad to see you.Where's Luhan?'

'Heeey Heechul',Sehun replies and hugs him friendly.

'Luhan?We...have to talk Heechul.What's about not entering the restaurant and instead we go to you place or mine?',he says seriously.

Heechul wonders why but he agree.While he feels kind of depressed Luhan talking weird stuff but Heechul doesn't really care.He's too confused.But they are on their way to Sehun's flat and Heechul gets suddenly curious about his friend's home.And he hopes that he'll meet Hangeng even that makes no sense.

'Ah wait.This is my house,or rather the house in which my flat is.Follow me',Sehun exclaims while Heechul wanted to go further and pass this building.

It's an old house,but a pretty old one.

Some stairs up Sehuns flat is on the right.The boys enter and Sehuns says,that Heechul should take seat in the living room while he's making tea in the kitchen.So Heechul steps into the little living room.What or better who he sees suprises him.Two men standing in Sehun's living room.They're talking but don't recognize Heechul.

Heechul steps forward.

'Hangeng?'

The men who Heechul thinks is Hangeng turns around.

'Cutie,I I',he says but can't talk further.

'Did you talk to me?',Sehuns says while he entries the room.Heechul turns around and says:'Wha-What?'

After he turned around again the two men disappeared.Did he just imagined that?But it was so real.

'Is something?',Sehun asks distressed.

'Ha-Hangeng and Luhan and 'Cutie' and disappeared',Heechul replies stuttering.

Sehun places the cups of tea onto his table and sits down.

'This is why I wanted to talk to you,please sit down'

Heechul does what he wants and sits down.

'...Where shall I begin...Yesterday after Luhan and me came back,we kissed.But after a short time he said he gotta go and left me.He never did that before and I were sad and cried.I cried a lot.And after I cried that much I didn't feel lonly anymore.I realized that I have a friend who will always listen to me'

'You mean Luhan?',Heechul interrutps Sehun.He hopes Sehun would say yes.

'No,it's you.Why did we get friends,Heechul?It's not because we are gay,it's because we didn't let go of our dead friends and they coupled us.But we are ready to do that.We are ready,Heechul'

'No.Noo,I'm not ready,please stop that,ple-please stop',Heechul screams while he begins to cry.

Sehun embraces him,but it doesn't feel like Hangengs hugs.He open his eyes because he doesn't want to be hugged anymore and just go.But he sees Hangeng,Hangeng again.He thinks he just imagine that but before he could do anything Hangeng embraces them,too.Now Heechul feels save.

'We are ready,all this suffering and all this acting like Hangeng and Luhan aren't our dead friends should end now.I know Hangeng is hugging us and Luhan does the same.Listen what he tells you!',Sehun says softly while still hugging him.

'Cutie,I'll leave earth now but I'll never leave you.You're my everything.I'll never forget our time.Saranghae,Saranghae Heechul'

Hangengs voice is diffrent.It's softer and seems to be from far away but makes Heechul cry again.

Before Hangeng really leaves him he kisses him.

'I ran out to don't miss you going out of the bus.The bus still drove,the bus stop wasn't arrived yet.I ran to the bus stop to welcome my boyfriend.My Hangeng,you.I ran and saw you waving out of the bus.I wanted to wave back but before I could...I just saw a car crushing into the bus.I stopped running and saw how you suprised looked to the car...'Everything's okay',I thought.But before any person could leave the bus,the bus exploded.People ran to the place of accident but I just stood there and saw you standing up and walking forwards to me.I knew you were dead but your soul never left my side'

Until now.

 

(A/N)

Hello u.u This is making me sad....next chapter shall be the last.Either it's a completly sad end or half-sad end....I don't know yet..;__;

Love you

-babystars-