First Date

My Beautiful Ghost ♕

This is Heechul's first date with a person or better two persons who are like him and Hangeng.He got up early today to have enough time to get ready and be on time.Although it's rainy, he doesn't take his car or the bus to the little coffee shop where they meeting.No, he walks.He always did when something special happens.Maybe because his mother never trusted in public transportation but rather because he lost a friend in on of these on his birthday.

'Hey Cutie',Hangeng suddenly appears at his side.

'Hello,I thought you'd forget our date',Heechul said a little bit suprised.

'Never!Why should I?',he replies and acts upset.

'Because you first said that this would be a weird idea'

Hangeng nods.

'I'm sorry.But here I am'

Heechul smiles and takes his hand.His hands are cold,as always but he feels secure when Hangeng holds his hands.And when Hangeng embraces him the whole world seems to stop.Heechul and Hangeng are in a relationship but not just in a relationship.They are also best friends and brothers.At least it feels like it.

'Here we are.Let's get in.We are on time,cutie',Hangeng says.He always call him Cutie.He always did.Since they firts met.

They enter the coffee shop and look around.They aren't many people.Just one student,a couple of girls and Heechul and Hangengs date.

Sehun and Luhan.

Sehun was the one who contacted Heechul.He told him that he also lost a friend and is still in a relationship.With a boy.His name is Luhan.Heechul replied quickly that he's glad that someone else experienced the same fate.Soon they got friends,exchanged photos and stipulated a date.

'Hello,nice to meet you',Hangeng did the first step.

'Hello',Sehun replies and stands up to hug him.That surprises Hangeng a little.When Sehun finally let go of Hangeng he stands infront of Heechul.

'Wow,uhm I'm glad to see you.I didn't expect this would work.Really,but Luhan encouraged me'

'Ye,uhmm I'm happy,too' Heechul barely ended his sentence,Sehun already hugs him.And Heechul smiles.He didn't felt so secure in anyones arms since Hangeng.

After Luhan and Heechul greeted they take seat and order things.Heechul take a coffee,Hangeng a cake.Sehun a simple water and Luhan a drink.

'And,you wanna tell me now how your friend died?And who he was?',Sehun begins the conversation.

'Not yet',Heechul refuses.

'Why?Is it because we don't know that long or because you are not ready yet?'

'It's because I uhmmm I..'

'It's because he isn't dead for him.He didn't let him go,so far.You know?',Hangeng helps him.

Like he always did.

 

(A/N) I hope it's not too boring >< It's the first chapter and it's not my style to be that directly.I probably update tomorrow again.I try at least.

-babystars-