D-DAY

meeting your destiny

                             D-DAY 

  Tomorrow come, yura wake up first. She can feel a hand circle her waist, and her head was under someone's chest. Yura already know who it is. The cute snore and natural smell of minwoo that  linger through her nose. Yura take a good finale look of minwoo face. his wide forehead, his perfect v-line face, his small eyes, his pointy nose, his sharp jawline, his kissable lips. Too bad she need to leave him.  Yura get up and proceed to the dressing room to pack her thing. Yura cried while she was packing. How she wish to live in this house with him. One particular person, Lee Minwoo. 

  After she finish she send her thing into her car. She made breakfast for minwoo. Then she go to wake minwoo up. She at their bedroom door which left open. She can feel something sting her heart like someone have stabbed her right into her heart. She can't stop her tears. It just fall down lie a waterfall. She can't bare to see minwoo wide awake and ask him to break up. She just left a letter that she write last night and leave the house knowing that she will never ever get to see minwoo again. 

 MINWOO'S POV    

I wake up and find my myself all alone in my bed. Where is yura? I got up and walk to the kitchen. I shouted "yura-ah~". But no one answered me. Then I saw food set up on the dining table and also with a letter. I curious about the letter so I opened it.   the letter

Oppa~ when you saw this letter, you might not able to see me anymore. I am so sorry that I leave you. But if I don't, you will died. I don't want see you die. My dad threaten me to leave you. If not, he will kill you. I can't make him do that. Oppa~ I spend a really good time with you. The time that I stay with you Was the happiest moment that I have. One thing that I want to said for the whole thing is let break up. Let forget each other and every moment that we spend together. You can have a wife, and I also can have husband. It just that no string attach. Don't ever look for me ok. And I promised myself not to miss you. Lee minwoo let just forgot each other forever and ever. 

  Without knowing a trail of tear flow out from my eyes. How can she do that? Leaving me here alone with my heart belong to her. What happened right now? Why her father threaten her? What going on right now. I rushed out from my apartment hoping her still here. I arrived in the lobby, but.....but, she is nowhere to be seen. I asked the guard and they told me that she have gone for 1 hours already..................