yura's biyfriend

meeting your destiny

don't know how to say this, but thank you for reading my stories. 30 people read it, it is a lot to me. thank you for all of those 30 reader, also thank you beforehand to the new reader. ^^ it is short update, hope ya'all enjoy it ^_^

 

                YURA'S BOYFRIEND 


everything was going well between the two. they are still friend. for yura,
 minwoo is her truthworth best friend that she just have made. she did developed a good feeling, but wasn't sure if it is love or friendship. on the other hand, minwoo is totally fall for yura head over heal, he don't know why or when he fall in love with yura. but one thing for sure, minwoo is in love with yura, who suppose to be his future wife that he have hate before.
time flies, minwoo feeling got stronger. he did show affection to yura, but all the affection yura just think it as friendship. as minwoo busy with his work and yura also, they hardly ever talk to each other. one day, yura bring her boyfriend to their house ( suppose to be minwoo's house, but minwoo made her called that). they watch movie together on the couch. then minwoo arrived at their house.

MINWOO POV

after i enter our house, i saw a stranger laying on my couch with yura. i don't even see my puppy. she waved her hand to me and get up from the couch. she said " oppa~ you home! this is minho. my boyfriend". the word boyfriend sting my heart. she never mentioned that she have boyfriend. she already taken. her boyfriend that look like a jerk got up and bowed his head a little and i just ignored him. i sent her a glare and just head to my room. OMG for the first time in my life, i cry over a girl. i can hear that someone is leaving and someone returned to the room. it was yura. i don't want her to see my tear i just dived deep to pillow and begin to sleep not minding what she just speak to me. after that day i haven't talk to her even for a word. i totally cut my connection with her. i would just feel hurt when i speak with her. i can't concentrate on my work, because of her..........