Chapter 4

Urban Legend

“Baekhyun..” He cutted  her sentence, he pushed one of the bricks, and surprisingly it was pulled to the inner side. He pushed a few bricks and it made a noise, the bricks came back to the original position and it was parted into two. Baek let go of their hands and walks inside first.

It was foggy in there, Sherry couldn’t see clearly what’s going on.  Slowly, the fog is getting thick, and the view is getting clear. Sherry saw a boy standing in front of her, staring her. He wasn’t smiling. He wasn’t cold either. Sherry stares at the whole room, managing her expression. It was a pretty much decorated room. With rugs, coffee table, videogame (?), darts on the wall, next to the stair. The room was coolly decorated after she saw it with details.

  Next to Sherry was a Curve-shaped OLED TV with home theaters, and in front of the TV is the coffee table with popcorns, bubble tea, and videogames. And in front of the table is Sofa. And the rug under the table was pretty cool. Next to the TV is a bathroom I guess. Judging by the door, it looks pretty much so like bathroom. The dart game was next to the sofa, and behind the sofa is a stair that leads to the second stories. The room is not big, and  full of stuff. But it was coolly decorated and good arrangements so it was perfect. Oh, and the paintings  that hanged on the right side of the stair was cool. You can saw that painting while walking up stairs.

                “So.., you must be Sherry huh?” The girl started the conversation, she sit on the sofa and smiled. “I’m Shannon Williams. You can call me Shannon or Shan. Welcome” She smiled at Sherry.

                “Gomawo”  Sherry smiled,

                “Welcome, yo. We’ve been waiting for you” He says. “I’m N. Don’t need time to remember my name. One words. N.” He smiles

                “Yea, where’s Sehun by the way?, I didn’t see him” Baekhyun grab juices on the fridge. “Want some?” Sherry shake her head, means no. “There’s two rooms upstairs. You can take one”  He pours the juice to the glass and put the juice back to the fridge.

                “Well then how about you guys?”

                “Eish, we don’t sleep on rooms like that. Don’t worry about us” N turns the TV on. “Baek lets play” Baekhyun walks towards the sofa, he puts the glass on the table and grab the game console.

                The door was opened, Baekhyun, Shannon, and N turns their heads to the door. A man with white hair, he closed the door and stares Sherry. He stands there a bit, and passes Sherry without saying any single words and walks towards the fridge. He grab his bubble tea and drinks it by the straw. He opened the door next to the fridge and closed it. He came in just like that.

                -Sherry P.O.V-

                “Uh.., I’ll be on the room up stair” I walked to the stair, leaving them who was enjoying they’re own time.

                You know what, the more that I think about it the more I misses my family. I also miss my friend, my books.. I sighed. Remembering the tragedy was always painful, I couldn’t survive and overcome the sadness in me if I keep thinking about it. Luckily all of my friend supports me, and…

                I wiped my tears, everything, my hope was destroyed. I just.. couldn’t accept everything that happens to me. It’s like everything that happens has already been fated since I was born. It was so frustrating that I feel like about to die. I also don’t expect my life to turn up like this. It was like living in the edge of the cliff. I only have two choice. To keep living or jumping to the end of the story.

                Knock..knock..

                I tried to look as normal as possible, and someone opened the door. Oh?, the guy who was as cold as ice earlier. “There’s a girls clothes on the wardrobe. Go down stair, we’re about to eat lunch” After that he left. Jeez, why is he that cold. I walked to the wardrobe and pick a long sleeved tees with a knee length skinny jeans. I went down stair. Unlike the guy (if I wasn’t mistaken his name is Sehun) is smiling towards me.

                “Hey, we’re just about to order something, do you want something for dinner?” Shan asked me, I smiled and shakes my head.

                “Nah, I think everything is fine for me. But I would enjoy bubble tea” They laugh. Huh?

                “O.M.G, why maknaes enjoy bubble tea a lot?.” Baekhyun giggled while comparing menu’s. Hmph, I don’t like being compared to that guy. Eh?, he IS a maknae? I thought Shan was younger than him. Well, he is kinda handsome though. Wait, what?

                “So chicken?, call?” N says.

                “Oh yeah, while you’re checking Sherry, I received a call. I heard there’s an attack on Japan. Police still investigating about it and would like us to help.” Shan grab a  notebooks hanged next to the cupboards. “I’ve already wrote down the address and they said they’ll gave us the plane tickets and the hotel. What do you say Baek?” Hang on, and attack? Are they some kind of detectives?

                “An attack?, are you guys some kind of detectives?” I asked curiosly. They turned their head towards me. Shan closed the notebook, why are they giving that face?

                “Have you heard about ‘Urban Legend’ before?” Shannon asked.

                “Well yeah. I’ve read about that not too long time ago. Why?”

               

 

N sighed. “Well, as you can see.. some of them are harmless , and some are dangerous. They leave trail for those who wanted to know if their real or not. Such as Bloody Mary who will appears to those who call her name three times. And some of them sometimes killed people who tries to joke around with them. And we’ll try to destroy those if they made someone to be their victim.” N explained. I tried to control my expressions and caught Sehun who was staring with expressions that I couldn’t explain.

“Okay, so where are we going?” I asked