Chapter 2

Urban Legend

Sherry take a deep breathe, it was just totally insane!. How come she’s the chosen one?, I mean jeez. She never believes at supernatural things, but now she’s one of them?. Gosh, it was so absurd that she cant think properly. But this guy who helped her earlier was so kind, and explained the whole thing.

                “First, are you okay?” He asked Sherry who still cannot believe that the fact someone just attack her.

                “Y..yeah.. Who are you?” He helped Sherry to sit on the couch so he can explain everything up. He sit across him and inhaled.

                “I’m Byun Baekhyun. I’m the leader of The Urban Legend” He explained, the leader of the Blah ban legend?

                “That’s not the answer I’m really looking for. I mean how come you enter my house like that?”

                “Well at least I was trying to save you?, do you have any idea who is he?”  He raised his voice.

                ”Well then explain the whole thing” Sherry pouted, it was so weird that she couldn’t believe it.

                “First able, I need you to come with me since this place is not save. And I got a few question to ask you. How come you get in here?, I mean, only a few person can get here”

                Sherry raised her right eyebrow, “Here?, what do you mean?. I just moved out about 3 months ago. I know this place when a person handed me a brochure.” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

                “A brochure?, can you tell me how he looks like?”

                “I don’t remember him very well, He was wearing black from head to toe. I was receiving it randomly, because there’s many person who took the brochure back then. Why?”

                Baekhyun gulped his saliva down, and then he let out a huge sigh.  “ I know this is not going to be easy..”

                “Why?, I don’t even have any single idea about what’s going on” Sherry is now confused, she couldn’t believe the situation or this guy either.

               

 

“Long time ago when I was 3, a demon possessed a young girl. If she was alive until know she’s probably around your age. The demon possessed her to do something crazy and unbelieveable. He possessed a young kid  and makes it easier to do everything evil since the girl was so innocent back then. He threaten the whole villagers to follow his plan otherwise he would kill them. They was so confused and ended up following him. But in the end he murdered the whole village and make the spirit as a slave.” Baekhyun explained, Sherry wasn’t really scared. Maybe she was fragile as a baby but she was brave.

“Carry on”

“He tried to find the new source to continue his evil plan since the girl is slowly getting weaker than ever. And I figure out that you’re the next target Sherry. You’re capable to sense something, and you’re brave. He pulls you to this village, and you. You’re so clueless and you moved here. You don’t know what’s going on and I’m pretty sure that you’re still outside from you’re house after dark did you?”

“Well, hang on a second BYUN BAEKHYUN. Are you trying to say that this place wasn’t real?. Jeez, I really need to get up from this dream ASAP” Sherry rolled her eyes.

“Yes. And those neighbor wasn’t human as well” Baekhyun continued.

“Well if they aren’t HUMAN, what are they?”

“Remember about the villager he murdered. They are the villager.” Sherry slowly believed that Baekhyun wasn’t joking or stuff.

“So the tragedy happens here?”

“Yes, and the house you’re living right now…” Baekhyun paused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is the girl’s house.”

 

“Crap.., I hit the jackpot didn’t i?. Speaking of the girl, who is she?. And also, I was confused, my neighbor is a spirit?!, well I thought ghost wonders around at night didn’t they?, but last night I don’t recall seeing anything outside except me.” Sherry asked, this is getting insane. And probably this is not the first time Sherry says this.

“Well her name is Anna. Can you ask one by one?, I’m not going to leave until you know what’s going on”  Baekhyun smiled,

OH

 

 

 

MY

 

 

 

 

GOD

 

He’s totally hot when he’s smiling!

 

 

“O..oh okay. T..tell me about her family first” Sherry is nervous.