Chapter 3

Urban Legend

Baekhyun closed his mouth, a bit nervous suddenly when Sherry asked about Anna’s Family. He can feel that something is eyeing them. But Baekhun tried not to show that to Sherry since she could be easily freak out. “I’m afraid I cant tell that right now. Next question”

“Why?”

“ I JUST CANT!” He yelled. Sherry held back her expression changed 180°. She’s a bit irritated, well, no need to yell you know.

“Okay, okay. I wont ask that question again, but still you need to answer the question about the spirits” Sherry pouted.

“You see, the nights belongs the demons. As you can see, they made rules, ‘if someone is still out when the darks came, it means challenging him. And you did that, It’s been a long time since someone died because not following the rules. And you’re the next target Sherry. The worst mistake you’ve made is that you didn’t follow the rules. This must made him very , very angry.” Baekhyun caught something peeking behind the curtains behind Sherry. It was black. He stood up and pulled Sherry’s wrist , she was behind Baekhyun right now.

“What’s happening Baek!?” She yelled. The surroundings changed 180°, the wind breeze made Sherry got some goose bumps. Baekhyun hesitated, about to pull the curtains or not to figure out if someone was in there. He pulled..

 

 

There was nothing..

 

 

Sherry stays closed with Baekhyun, while Baekhyun is checking if someone was in there a moment ago. Sherry felt something, its like someone was eyeing her in a close distance. She grasp her shirt to stay calm but the feeling was getting stronger and stronger. Someone suddenly pulls her left wrist, causing her to loose balance and fall down since Baekhyun is not holding her wrist really well. She gasped loudly, surprised. So did Baekhyun. The spirit’s palm was so strong that almost injured her.

 

“Yah!, gwaenchana?”  He fall down with his knees immediately, checking her. Sherry nods, and uses her hands to sit properly. The atmosphere was getting stronger, it was so strong that Sherry couldn’t breathe. Its taking away the oxygen with fears, she can feel that something wrong is on this house.

Don’t you dare..’ The deep-demonic voice echoes through the whole house. It was totally creepy, even Baekhyun was scared, but he didn’t show it. Sherry was still had a trouble with breathing, while Baekhyun was panicked since he was confused what to do. He couldn’t make a decision between helping Sherry first, or quickly bring Sherry to the real world.

“Baek…” Sherry managed to call his name, “Help me..”

Baek helped her to get up quickly and hold her hands tightly, he started at her teary eyes. She looks in a big trouble, her breathe sounds really rapid that made Baekhyun worries more. Sherry was really important and he cant loose her life,  even his life was depends on her. Not only his, the whole world life depends on her. The demon wasn’t going to stop if they managed to get Sherry on their side.

“Don’t let go my hand” He hold her hands while saying something, almost mumbling actually since it wasn’t clear enough. Slowly it feels like gravity doesn’t work anymore, and they was teleported to somewhere else. It was quiet, but more good feeling that made Sherry feels more relaxed. Sherry inhaled slowly, and start to manage her breath. She stares the new environment. It was more like a big city, it was full of traffic.

“*pant*…*pant*, Baek..” She called Baekhyun, her eyes was still looks panicked, and her face is full of sweats. Baekhyun turn his head and stares at her, “Where is this?” 

Baekhyun smiles and holds her hands, as he begin to walk on the side of the street. “It’s Seoul. Now, I’m going to bring you to my house, its warm and safe. Also, I’ll introduce you to my friends” He smiled, Sherry follows Baekhyun in a close distance.

“Well , since I don’t expect you to bring me to another part of Korea. I thought the moment we arrived I would be in the middle of nowhere.” She pouts while keeps walking, she grinned at Baekhyun. She saw Baek smiling a bit. Dude, why is he so cold sometimes. But when he smiles, he was so handsome!

Baekhyun walks to a small space between to apartments. It was wet, full of trashcan and a bit foggy since it was morning. There was also a sofa in there, and Sherry saw a black cat sleeping in there. She decided not to pet that cat since it looks a bit un usual. And the end of the small street was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing. It was a wall made of bricks.