Chapter 1

Urban Legend

The day just changed into a night, as the sun set all the creature who hides at the dark lurks and awake. You shall be ware before they find the new target. You might just ended up being a part one of them. But this time, something weird happens. Unlike the other people who lives at Kangwondo-Yanggu, she is totally different. When the darkness comes, peoples usually rush to their own house, forgetting the activity their doing. But this girl?, right now she's walking-half jumping while humming some random Kpop song. Not aware or even scared with the darkness. Slowly she realized that there's no one around, the house was lighted with the lamp, but the curtain are all closed. Not even a single person outside their house.

 

"Where's everyone?" She stopped walking while looking around, she raised her left eyebrow and continued walking through the empty street. She can even walked in the middle of the road since there's no one else.

The wind breeze, it sound like a soft whisper. But it doesn't scare her. She just keep scooting until she arrives to her house. It was a small two stories house. She lives alone, that's why she doesn't buy a huge house. Her mom and Her Father died at a car accident. It was about 7 years ago, when she was 12.Such a tragedy that time. Anyway, she has arrived at her house. She tried to open the door but it couldn't.

"Crap, i need to replace this crap doorknob later" She doesn't even think that it has something wrong related to the doorknob

Again, she tried to pull while pushing, this time it works. She closed the door and hanged her coat at the hanger next to the door. It was summer, but she just likes to wore her soft Coat. It wasn't hot or warm at all. She took of her shoes and walks to the living room. She passes by, not noticing that someone was sitting in there. She walked to the bathroom on the corner at the room,next to the stairs. She walked up stair and walked to the right door.There was 2 room. One for her, and one for someone else, guest perhaps?. It was a small and cozy room. With pink everywhere. She loves pink more than banana split. It was such a wonderful color she says.

The windows opened by itself, the wind blows, but blocked by the curtain. And the curtain seems to be like dancing. But she ignored it, not even scared a little. She was too lazy to take care of those things. She closed the window and changed into a tee and a short. She went to the bathroom on the 2nd stories and brushed her teeth. She stared at her reflection. Wow, she looks pretty without make ups. She checked at the clock, time sure flies by quickly when you're having fun. She was just attending one of her friend house warming party.

There was someone standing at the corner next to her room door. She ignored it, and almost hit it when she opened her door. She didn't saw it and also she doesn't believe at supernatural things. But she do believes at Angel and Demons. She also believes at Heaven and Hell. She never saw spirit so.., she never believes it. She turned the lamp off, but there's still light in there from the small lamp next to her bed. She crawl to her bed and call it a day.

'I see... you were brave enough huh?'

The morning comes, and the activity started to begin since there was enough light and nothing to be scared of. Unlike the dark. There was too much things to be worried about so they decided not to come out when the dark came. A girl wake up and scratch her back she looks cute like that. So innocent. She wait until she's fully awake and decided to get ready. 000lll

Again, there was someone with black jacket, black shirt, and black jeans. He looks cool on that since he was tall. She kinda saw it, so she decided to took a step back. Yup. He was still there. She approaches him without hesitating at all. She was brave indeed.

"Yah!, who are you?!. How come you walked into someone house without permission?" She nagged him. But he just lifted his head. And started her to her eyes. Straight.

"You're not even scared because of me?" He asked, and smirk.

"..W..why would i?, i mean you're just same like me. Humans" She pouts.

"Heh. You still didn't think that i AM a ghost do you?. Such a bravery girl i just met"

"W..well.., are you a ghost?, are you!?" She asked, that boy lets an evil laugh

"hahaha, such a girl you are Im Sherry. No wonder many guy interested at you" He stood up and approach her.

A girl who named Sherry step back aware with the situation. He grab her neck and strangled her. He pushed her back and bumped against the wall. She let out a gibberish words as she trying to break free from his palm. That man is such a crazy one. He feels such a blast seeing someone who didn't even scared with the rules dies in his palm. It's been centuries since someone hasn't die because of the rules.

"L..l..let go!" Her legs are kicking in the air since he strangled her until she hasn't touch the ground. It was so painful.

"YAHH!" Someone banged the door and quickly run towards Sherry. He fought with the guy who strangled him, causing him to dropped Sherry in the ground. She was clueless and so weak.

He managed to grab a dagger on his pocket and stab him right on the right chest. He slowly dying, and fell into the floor. He touched his right chest and there was some kind of black blood-like. He slowly disappear leaving no trace behind. But he left something that made your mind crazy. It was his heart. It was black, surprisingly, he squeeze it with his foot until it was shapeless and gone. Following the owner. Sherry was surprise ofcourse. It was something she never saw in her live!.

He approach Sherry who has got no energy left, and help her stood up. She stares his eyes and somehow feel save without knowing who he really is. "Gwaenchana?" Bloody hell!?, what's going on?!

 

 

A/N

 

Hello readersssss first updateeee ~ please comment and subscribe juseyooo~~~ cause i love reading itt♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ pye pyeeee /leaves with Exo k/