7-UP! (Seven Up)

Pick Up Sticks

The walk home was full of smiles for Henry, he can't believe that hewas going to see Chaerin today nor imagined that he's gonna see her again. He took out his phone and looked at her number and was debating if he's going to call her or not, and made the decision to return the phone into his pocket. When he arrived, he jumped on his bed and called. The other line rang three times before

"Hello"
"Hi.. Uhm is this Chaerin?"
"Yes, and this is?"
"It's Henry"
"Oh Hi" she said, sounding a little excited.
"Yeah uhm, I just called to say that I'm home and I wanted to wish you goodnight again"
"Oh, that's great. I'm glad you got home safe. Good Night"
"Sweet Dreams"
"Thanks, You too"
"Okay... Bye"
"Bye" She said and hung up. Henry was all smiles and he can't seem to contain his joy. He called another person and this time...
"HYUNG!" he said
"Oh Henry-ah"
"Hyung... guess what... She agreed to go on another date with me"
"Really? When? That's great news"
"I don't know, I haven't asked her about it yet. I'm gonna drop by the cafe tomorrow, wanna come?"
"Nah, it's your noona's day off tomorrow"
"Is she sleeping at your apartment tonight then?"
"Yeah.. what? Wait.. how did you.."
"Hyung, I might be clueless about some things but I ain't a kid no more. I still know stuff"
"Yeah okay, whatever Romeo"
"Okay. I'm gonna leave you two now. Thank noona for me. Night Hyung!" He said and dropped the call. 
Getting ready for bed was the next thing on his list, he got rid of his clothes and he threw a wife beater and boxers and surrendered to his bed. He smiled, closed his eyes and went to dreamland.

The next day, he got all prepped up and ready to meet Chaerin. He took all the time in the world to get ready and finally choose to go simple and casual. Getting his phone and wallet on the way to the door, he prepared himself to see Chaerin once again. Arriving at the café, he went up to order 2 Iced Mochas then proceeded to the waiting area. "Iced Mocha for Henry" she called and when he showed up, she blushed a little. "Good Morning"
"Hi" she said
"Here are your iced Mochas"
"Thanks, the other one is for you" He said
"Thank you... for this but uhm, we're not allowed to drink yet. I'll just keep it in the fridge. I promise.. I'll have it later." she said with a smile
"Oh here" he says, giving her the receipt "just in case someone asks" he added. She took it from him and put it in her pocket. "Thank you again, I uhm... I have to go back to work"
"Oh yeah.. sure.. I'll uhm.. call you later" he said, flashing a smile her way. She smiled back, nodded and went back to work. Henry watched her work for a few minutes then left. He went to his Hyung's place. He knocked on the door and his noona answered it for him.
"Hi Noona"
"Hey" she said, rubbing her eyes "What are you doing here this early?"
"I wanted to see Rover, and also take him home" Henry said with a smile
"He's over by the kitchen and his leash is at the coat hangers. Did you have breakfast yet?"
"Had an Iced Mocha, dropped by to see Chaerin before I came here"
"You want to eat? I'm making fried rice?" She asked
"Do you need help?"
"Are you willing to eat here?"
"Yes noona" he said, letting out a small laugh. He went in the kitchen with Dara afterwards and helped her to cook breakfast.Rover ran to him as soon as he entered, he scratched Rover's back and he played with him for a while, then he told Rover "I'm gonna help noona for a while okay? You just stay put" He volunteered to chop and stir fry the vegetables for his noona, and Dara went in and got started on the rice. She also got a few viands; sausages, bacon and she steamed a few eggs as well. The two worked well in the kitchen and Donghae then appeared, still asleep. Dara went to him and gave him a good morning kiss and a smile before asking him to eat. Henry took the liberty of setting up the table and turning the rice cooker off. He greeted Donghae with a smile and asked where Rover's food was stashed, he gave Rover food and then the three of them had breakfast.
"Thanks for the food noona" Henry said
"You helped me cook so I should thank you"
"What brings you here by the way?" Donghae asked
"I came for Rover, noona invited me to eat breakfast" Henry said, taking a big spoonful of rice
"Oh... Okay. You already met with Chaerin?"

"Yup, I had and Iced Mocha and then I went straight here." Henry said, Donghae just nodded and then took a sip of his drink. Henry then told Donghae that he won't be long, so after Rover finished eating; Henry went on to taking him home, he said his goodbyes to his noona and hyung and he head on home. The walk home was pretty nice, they passed by the park and then went home.

He was having a conversation with Chaerin through text message, she was now in school and that her professor is boring the hell out of her. He then asked if he could pick her up and she said okay. her words were "I'll wait for you at the park"
Henry then smiled and said to himself "She still doesn't want me to know where she's studying." He prepared to go to the park after he sent the reply "See you there :)". He also got Rover to go with him, they went buy something at the mart and then they proceeded to the park to sit on their favorite bench and waited for Chaerin. Henry looked up when a shadow blocked his light, he then grinned and said "Hi". Chaerin sat down beside him and said "Hey" and then added "Hey Rover". The dog then wagged its tail and rest his head on Chaerin's lap. Henry then gave her a plastic bag and said "I don't know which one you liked so I just bought every flavor"
She smiled and said "Thank you, It's strawberry but I promise to consume all of these"
"I'll take note of that" Henry said, the two were silent for a while but then he asked "About the uhm..." feeling really nervous he then continued "date?"
"Hmm?"
"Friday? I'll pick you up at 5? or 6?"
"Sure, 5 will be fine" she said, assuring him
"Great. Yeah.. uhm.. are you heading home now cause like I'll walk you home" Henry said. she let out a giggle and said "No, It's okay. It's still a little early"
"Do want to take a stroll with me?" Henry offered and she nodded. The two walked around the park, with Rover of course. Being the gentleman that he is, he offered to carry her books but she said it's okay but insisted that he carry them so she gave up and gave him her books. They also were lucky enough to take in the view of the sky changing color due to the sunset, she smiled and said "Beautiful". He then stopped looking at the sky to  look at her and said "Yeah, very beautiful". She then looked at Henry and caught him looking at her, she smiled and said "It is isn't it?" and looked at the sky again. He kept his gaze on her and replied "Yes". They then continued their stroll and then he walked her home,  goodnights flew and thank you's were also said but then Henry said something that made Chaerin blush. Before she could get further, he called her one last time "Chae?"
"Yeah?"
"Sweet Dreams"
"Thanks, you too" she said
"Oh and uh... You look really beautiful today. " he said with a smile
"Thank you" she said, smiling and blusing "You don't look too bad yourself"
"Thanks... I should uh... get going"
"Yeah. I'll see you soon" she said then started walking up the stairs to her dorm. Henry then waited for her to get in and disappear at the corner, then he got going himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry was sitting by the stairs when he gave Chaerin a call "Hey, I'm outside your dorm, by the stairs."
"How does it look?"
"Looks okay,  You ready?"
"Yup, I'm just locking up... I'll see you in a bit" she said. Henry waited for a bit then the two went on with their date, They passed by the park and there the heavens poured out heavy rain. They ran to the nearest mart and there they found shelter for a little while. This was their third attempt at going on a date; the first one, Chaerin had to cancel because she was suddenly needed at the cafe; the second one, Henry had to go and rush Rover to the vet because he ate half of Henry's rubber slipper. As they say, third time's the charm and this time rain poured on them. The two laughed as they took shelter at the mart, Henry gave his jacket to her to keep her warm. "They hate us" He said
"Maybe" she said, and the rain then turned to a shower "We look funny" she said
"Why don't we go dry up? I know a place, near here" Henry said, he then grabbed Chaerin's hand and ran to the "place that he knows" before she can even answer. The two arrived, panting and when Chaerin was able to speak "Where are we?"
"My place" Henry said, opening the door.


A/N : ^_^ [I really don't have anything else to say tbh. haha]