Hide and Go Seek

Pick Up Sticks

Henry came to the cafe and to his surprise, Chaerin wasn't the one behind the counter. "Good Morning" the girl said
"Uhm Hi"
"What can I get for you today?"
"I'll have an Iced Mocha today."
"That'll be $3.80" She said, Henry handed her the bills, waited for his drink and went on his way. But before he got out of the store, he asked the barista what happened to Chaerin. The barista then told him "She was transferred to a new branch. I don't know where though but they told me that it's by her school.
"Do you have an idea where that might be?"
"Sorry, all of us don't"

"Okay, thanks" Henry said. He walked home, and he took his time. He then threw himself on his bed and just refused to eat. He would drink milk, orange juice and then eat a slice of bread for the whole day. He refused to work out and he made a mess of his home as well. He's been a miserable wreck for the past week, he hasn't called his hyungs, he refused to take their calls and he wouldn't reply to messages too. Then someone decided to take action, by chance.

Donghae returned Rover after a "week" he went in and saw the state of the house and its owner, both are in the verge of breaking apart. "Oh my god... what is going on here?!" Donghae said. 
"Oh. Hey hyung" Henry said
"Yah.. Henry-ah.. what happened?"
"It's nothing"
"I can see that it's not...Girl problems?" He asked but Henry didn't answer. "YOU'RE HAVING GIRL PROBLEMS? REALLY? YOU?" Donghae said and laughed real hard.
"Yes. I have them too. Was I too aggressive hyung? I mean, I just wanted us to be friends.. well at first. I really thought I had a shot this time. She was staring to warm up to me you know?"
"Okay look. Maybe she has something going on? Like an unsolved marriage or like a divorce. Maybe she has a stalker or a very obsessive boyfriend?"
"HYUNGNIM!!! I'm serious!!" Henry said. Sliding off the couch. 
"I know, I'm just making you laugh. Have you looked for her?"
"Uhm.. no"
"What? Did you think as she was just gonna show up at your front door?" He said, then the two looked at each other like they were waiting for someone; then "Nope, not gonna happen" Donghae added and Henry shook his head "What I'm saying is... go look for her, genius. You can play the piano, the violin and the guitar and yet you don't have the slightest idea about dating. Tsk tsk tsk" Donghae said.
"And you have?"
"Well yeah! Did you think I just laid around and begged my way to your noona's heart? I invested blood, tears and feelings in that rabbit noona of yours!"
"I get it Shakespeare, I get it. But I don't know where she is, I don't even have her number"
"PLEASE tell me you got her name at least?"
"Chaerin" 
"Chaerin what?" Donghae asked and Henry shook head "Just Chaerin? no surname? Aigoo, this is gonna be hard" Donghae added.  
The two then cleaned up the space, and they searched the internet for Chaerin and there are at least a hundred of them in Facebook. They gave up at Chaerin #203, and they resolved to sleeping. 

Henry let Donghae keep Rover for the time being, he doesn't want to leave Rover alone as he look for his cashier cat. He scowered all over town looking for Chaerin at every branch he knows and even the one Dara was in.
"Oh noona!" He said, as he sees Dara walking to him

"Henry-ah!!" She said "what brings you here?"
"I was just passing by, I'm looking for someone"
"Nugu?" Dara asked
"Someone I met at the park, you wouldn't know her anyway" Henry said and smiled "How are things with you and Hyung?"
"It's okay.. you? I heard you got girl problems?"
"Eyy, he told you already? That hyung, really"
"Yeah.. say Henry, can you do me a favor? I have a friend that's kinda in the same situation you're in. I was wondering if you can be her date? I promise you, she's great.Please? Hae and I are gonna be there too" She said with a smile
Henry didn't even hesitate and said "Sure". "just tell me when" he added, looking at his watch. He then looked at Dara and said "Sorry noona but I gotta go, have a lot of places to go to". Standing up, he bowed a little and said "It was nice seeing you" as he walked to the coffee shop door. He stopped on his way and looked back, Dara was talking to someone but he can't see who so, he continued. 

It was around 6pm when he decided to stop and go home, he hanged around in the park a little and stared at the night sky. "What am I doing?" He said,chuckling and asking himself. "What is it with you that I can't stop thinking about you? Is it you ignoring me more than once, Rover barking at you or me liking you." he confessed to the empty park. He sighed, stood up and left. "I'm just gonna forget about it. Maybe Dara noona's friend can help me" he surrendered. Dara sent him a text message saying "Date will be on Friday at 4. Meet us at the café. See you! :)" and Henry marked his calendar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday came and He was all dressed and neat, he wore a nice polo shirt, jeans, a cap and shades. He looked comfortable yet still handsome. He showed up at the café 30 minutes earlier, went in an ordered an Iced Macchiatto for himself and waited. Donghae arrived with Dara and Rover, of course. They sat down and talked to Henry about his date.
"I'm telling you, she is the best" Dara said, convincing Henry
"She told me all about this girl and she sounds okay" Donghae added
"You're not helping with the nerves, guys" Henry said. He sighed, took Rover's leash and said "I'm gonna take Rover for a walk".  He took Rover for a round at the cafe block, he wanted to relax before meeting his date. He then felt his phone vibrate as he was walking back to the cafe, when they were almost there he decided to stop and read the message saying "Dude, where are you? You're date is here. We'll be waiting outside". As he was reading his message Rover seem to be out of control so he said "Hey Rover... What's wrong?" but it didn't do anything. He was composing a reply for Donghae when he felt Rover was pulling him with his leash. Henry was struggling with both so he just ditched the phone and decided to follow Rover, when Rover stopped, he went back to his phone not realizing that they weren't alone anymore. He was so serious with this phone that he didn't see someone so important walked to him and his dog. The words "Hi Rover" took him by surprise; the voice was very familiar to him and Rover that it made Rover bark like mad, and his heart race at the same time. As he lift his head up, he was in awe, in shock, and is un able to think, breath and speak. 


A/N : Another update~ Finally we have Dara and Donghae. Whoop Whoop! I know someone is very happy that I'm writing DaraHae. I do apologize if they're not really in this that much, this is still a Chaery Fic after all. :)