F.I.V.E

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

“Saengil chukka, Yang Yoseob…” a soft voice is heard, echoing in Yoseob’s ears.

He opened his eyes when he felt a hot steady breath brushing against his ears.

Yoseob looked as his side, only to meet a grinning Doojoon.

“Morning, Doojoonie…” he mumbled while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Morning, and again happy birthday, my sweetheart.”

Doojoon leaned in and pecked the other’s nose.

Yoseob widen his eyes at the mention of happy birthday.

“Happy birthday? It’s my birthday? Ah! Right! It’s my birthday!!” he immediately got up, hitting the older’s head in the process.

“Ouch!” both boys winced in pain.

Doojoon chuckled at the sight of his lovely adorable boyfriend, forgetting the pain caused by Yoseob hard head.

“Yeah, it’s your birthday… now, do you want or don’t want a birthday present?”

Doojoon smiled cheekily, ruffling the already-messy hair of Yoseob.

Hearing the word ‘present’, the younger nodded his head vigorously.

“Okay. But, I’ll give you after you finished brushing your teeth plus washing your face plus bathing.”

The leader answered, making Yoseob pouted and mumbled ‘unfair! It’s my birthday and he became this mean…’

Chuckling, Doojoon answered, “I heard that, dear. And I’m still not changing my mind. Go now. You’re smelly.”

Yoseob pouted even more on his way to the bathroom when he heard the answer.

He shouted “MEANIE!” when he’s already inside the bathroom and he can hear the older laughing.

Meanwhile, Doojoon bright face immediately turned into a dark one as soon as Yoseob got into the bathroom.

He sighed heavily and without him noticing, he wept.

“It’s the last day and I’m really going to miss you a lot, Seobbie. Not to mention, the members too… I’m sure I will…” he muttered, sighing again.

After some minutes that seemed like forever, Yoseob got out from the bathroom with a cheerful face.

“Doojoonie! I’m done!!!”

Doojoon looked up, trying to cover his teary eyes.

“Yeah, I can see that, Seobbie…”

“Omo! Why are you crying?” Yoseob immediately rushed towards the sitting-on-bed guy.

“Nothing, yeobo. It’s just that I’m too happy to be able to celebrate your birthday with you…” the older then kissed Yoseob’s wet forehead for about 30 seconds.

“Doojoonie, everything’s okay, right?” Yoseob asked, hinted with concern.

“Of course. Why shouldn’t I be when it’s my boyfriend’s birthday? And would you mind get dressed before I did something naughty to you this early in the morning? You really are seducing me, you know…” Doojoon grinned.

With shades of pink on Yoseob’s cheek, Yoseob hit the other playfully before when to his closet, with Doojoon eyes still fixed on him.

“Err..Doojoonie hyung?” “Yea, Seobbie?”

“How do you expect me to wear my clothes when you’re looking at me like that?”

“I can’t? It’s not like I never saw your body before…” the leader raised his eyebrow and smirked.

“Hyung!” Yoseob blushed even more.

“Fine. I’ll close my eyes…” the handsome older boy replied, before closing his eyes with his hands.

“No peeking.”

“I’m not. But still, the shirt you’re holding right now doesn’t really match with your skin color…”

“Ah, jinjja? What should I wear then?” Yoseob rubbed his chin while looking through his closet when realization hit him.

“YAH! YOU ARE PEEKING!!!” Yoseob exclaimed, causing Doojoon to laugh heartily.

“Told you, I’m not. I was just glancing, through my fingers…”

“DOOJOONIE!!!”

“Arra, arra. Haish…”

Doojoon finally looked away, until Yoseob mentioned that he’s done dressing up.

Yoseob walked towards the still-sitting-on-the-bed boy.

“I’ve brushed my teeth, washed my face, bathed and dressed up.”

“So?”

“My present?”

“What present?”

“Doojoonie!!!”

And for the millionth time, Doojoon chuckled.

“Okay. Close your eyes.”

Yoseob eagerly closed his eyes before Doojoon asked him to open them.

He saw nothing, except Doojoon in front of him.

“Where is it?”

“In front of you.”

“There’s nothing in front of me, except you.” Doojoon grinned, again.

“Okay. So, my birthday present is you? And let me guess, the present includes your attention, love, bla… bla… right?”

Yoseob asked, a bit disappointed at the fact that his boyfriend doesn’t prepare anything for his birthday.

Doojoon just smiled before walking closer to the birthday boy.

“I didn’t say anything about that Seobbie… but, doesn’t that enough?”

He raised his eyebrow cheekily.

“Hmmm…” was all that came out from the little mouth.

Doojoon laughed, adored the cute boy who clearly tried to stop himself from crying, though his sniffs can be heard.

“Aigoo… who knows my little boyfriend has grown up… but you’re still so cute, Seobbie-ah…”

Doojoon pinched the almost-crying boy’s puffy cheeks, earning a slow “Ow…” from the boy.

“Aish… I really can’t win over you, right?”

Doojoon finally surrendered before shoved his hands into his jean’s pockets and took out a small velvet box.

The older then opened the velvet box and earned a tight hug, accompanied by some sobbing from the birthday boy.

“Hyung… *sobs* it’s *sobs* pretty… kamsahabnida… *sobs* hyung…”

Doojoon smiled while patting the smaller’s head. He then took the petite hand and shoved the ring that carved with half of heart shape through the slim finger.

Smiling as genuine as he can, Doojoon kissed Yoseob’s forehead and said, “Saengil chukka, Yang Yoseob. I wish for your happiness and I hope that this year will be the greatest year for you.”

Yoseob hugged his boyfriend tighter.

Sniffing, he replied, “Doojoonie, I really don’t know what to say. You meant so much for me. Thank you, Doojoonie… Jeongmal kamsahaeyo…”

“You’re welcome. Enough for the sentimental moment. Don’t you want to put on the other ring on my finger? I’m waiting…”

Doojoon smiled, despite of the tears flowing on his cheeks and the heavy feeling he felt in his heart.

Yoseob smiled back, before putting on the other one, which have the other carve of half of heart shape on Doojoon’s finger.

“Now, let’s get out of this room. I’m pretty sure that the other members prepared something for our adorable little vocalist...”

“Komawo, hyung. I’m not kidding. Jinjja kamsahabnida. You really surprised me with the couple rings…”

“Again, you’re welcome, yeobo. And I know you’re surprised. That’s the main reason I bought the rings though.”

Yoseob giggled before tiptoeing and pecked Doojoon’s cheek.

After that, the cutie skipped happily, followed by the leader towards the living room which was decorated with banners and colorful balloons.

“Omo! Who prepared this?” Yoseob widen his eyes in disbelief.

“Us!” the BEAST members came out from the kitchen, with a birthday cake.

“WAAA!!! ANOTHER SURPRISE!!! JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA, GUYS!!!”

The vocalist ran towards the members and hugged them one by one.

Looking at the sight, Doojoon sighed and murmured, “I ensure you that this is not the end of your birthday surprise, Yoseobbie…”

He muttered, feeling tears gathering at his eyes.

However, Yoseob did not notice as he was busy greeted “Happy birthday” by the other members.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, after a whole day of enjoying their day-off for celebrating Yoseob’s birthday, the BEAST boys went home.

Before they went to their rooms, Doojoon asked them to gather at the living room.

“Okay, so why you made us gathered here? I’m tired… My big eyes are getting smaller now…” Hyunseung commented, earning a chuckle from Junhyung.

“Hyung, is there something important you want to tell us?” Dongwoon asked, being the smart maknae he is.

“Is it about our schedule tomorrow?” Kikwang continued the question-marathon.

“Well, it’s not about your schedules. Besides, I won’t be handling your schedules anymore, starting from tomorrow.”

Doojoon spoke, in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

“Eh? Wae?” Both Kikwang and Dongwoon exclaimed in unison while the others looked at their leader with you-got-to-be-kidding-me looks.

“I’m not kidding, guys. Starting from tomorrow, you guys will have to handle your own schedule, or maybe Junhyung will help with it. I won’t have anything to do with your schedules. And before you ask, it’s because manager hyung wanted it. Maybe he wanted you guys to be more independent.”

He explained, earning “oh” from the other members.

“And before you guys go to sleep, I want to tell you guys that I really love you guys and I really appreciate all these years we’ve been together. I’m sure I won’t find any other buddies like you guys. I hope that you guys will continue to work hard, no matter what happened. Promise me, you guys won’t budge even if there’s some stupid rumors about you guys, get it?”

Doojoon trying his best not to cry in front of the five boys.

“Doojoon, what exactly is wrong with you?” Junhyung spoke, as a representative from the dumbfounded boys.

“Nothing’s wrong with me. Will you guys promise me that no matter what happens, you guys will work hard and stay on top?”

Five heads nodded in unison, making Doojoon to smile.

“Komawo, guys. I know I can rely on you. You can go to sleep.”

The members got up, hugged by their leader for unknown reason.

“Hyung, you know what, no matter what happens, we’ll always be at your side.” The maknae spoke, causing the other BEAST members excluding Doojoon to nod, again.

“I know, Woonie. That’s why I love you guys so much.”

“We love you too, hyung!” Kikwang showed his eye-smile and again, the four boys nodded in unison.

Before Junhyung went into their room, he patted Doojoon’s shoulder.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you man, but you can always count on me.”

“I know I can, Junhyung.”

Junhyung nodded before make his way to Junseung’s room.

But before he could enter the room, he heard Doojoon called him, making him to turn back.

“Please take care of the members, arra?”

“Arrasso.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” Junhyung mumbled before went into his room, leaving Dooseob in the living room.

“Doojoonie… Why are you acting like this? It’s weird…”

“Nothing, jagiya. Let’s go in.”

As soon as both Doojoon and Yoseob entered their shared bedroom, Doojoon spoke, “Seobbie, I have another present for you.”

“Eh? Jinjjayo? What is it?” Yoseob smiled happily, wondering what’s the second present.

Ruffling the other’s black hair, Doojoon took out another velvet box and gave it to Yoseob.

“Omo! Another velvet box? Doojoonie, how much exactly did you spend just to buy these things?”

“I don’t remember. It’s okay, honey. Besides, I won’t be able to buy you anything like this, in the future.” Doojoon smiled meaningfully.

Shrugging off the sentences since he thought there was no meaning behind them, Yoseob opened the black velvet box, and could feel something tugged his heart.

Inside the black velvet box, there was a silver bracelet with a silver plate carved Together Forever.

“Doojoonie…*sobs*”

“It’s for you, Seobbie. I know you’re going to cry because I am too. Seobbie, no matter what happens, I want you to know that for the rest of my life, I’ll be with you and I won’t stop loving you. No matter what happens, you’ll always be in my heart and I promise I won’t forget you. I really love you, yeobo and the words on the plate, I mean it. So, I want you to wear both ring and bracelet every time so that you won’t forget me. I love you, Yoseob. And nothing will change that.”

Doojoon felt his tears were running down his cheeks and realized that the boy in front of him was crying too.

He hugged the latter tightly, inhaling the scent that he knew he won’t be able to smell after tomorrow morning.

He the other’s soft black hair lovingly, knowing that he won’t be able to do so after the next morning.

He kissed every inch of the cute face, remembering that he won’t be able to do it again, after he woke up the next morning.

He wasn’t even sure if he could sleep, thinking that the familiar warmth he used to have beside him will be gone when the sun rises tomorrow.

“Doojoonie… what’s wrong with you?” Yoseob asked, his voice muffled as he was still in the soon-to-leave boy’s embrace.

“I’m fine. Just let me stay this way for a while.”

“Okay.”

Doojoon continued embracing the other while the black hair, feeling as heavy as he could be.

And not to mention, tears began to flow from his eyes non-stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAP IS DONE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE...

SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? I SERIOUSLY TRIED TO MAKE IT SAD. IT KINDA SAD FOR ME… *cough cough*

BUT SERIOUSLY, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!! JAEBAL!! *puppy eyes attack*

AND ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ANTICIPATE FOR IT.

SO you, FEEL WELCOMED TO DROP A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

LASTLY, KAMSAHABNIDA FOR READING AND SARANGHAEYO you! ^3^ MMUUAHHH!!