T.H.R.E.E

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

 

The next day, Doojoon woke up earlier than everyone. After carefully putting Yoseob’s hands away from his body, he got up from the bed, went into the bathroom and took a bath. Then, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Something that he didn’t do since the last two weeks which was very surprising to him that no one really cares. As he was busy cooking, a voice greeted him.

“Morning, Doojoon hyung… What are you doing in the kitchen so early in the morning?” Dongwoon asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. “Morning. I’m making breakfast. Woonie-ah… If you sing at the audition with THAT voice, I guarantee that you’ll be the first one to be rejected.” “You’re mean, hyung… I don’t want to help you..!” the maknae pouted. Chuckling, Doojoon pushed the youngest away from the kitchen. “Never mind, I don’t need your help. Now, go back to sleep. Its still early. I’ll wake you guys up later.” Dongwoon then nodded before went back to his and Kikwang’s room.

Not long after, another sleepy voice greeted him. “Yah YoonDoo. What are you doing?” “Making breakfast. Go back to sleep, Hyunseung. The stylist noona have been complaining about your eyebags.” “Don’t want to. You know I can’t sleep again when I have woken up…” “Just go back to your room, Seungie. There’s nothing you can do here.” Doojoon insisted. “Ani. But, Doojoon-ah, can I ask you something?”

“What?” “You rarely make breakfast. The last time you made us breakfast was when we’re shooting Idol Maid. And not to mention about your endless brag about your kimchi steamboat…” “And your point is?” “What happen?” “Nothing happen. It just that I feel like it…” “That is so not Yoon Doojoon I know. Or maybe you are not Yoon Doojoon…?” “Who am I then?”

“I don’t know, maybe some alien from Mars that impersonated as our leader.” “Whatever, Seung. Go back to your room.” Doojoon chuckled again before shooing the pretty dancer away. “I want to help. Bongseon noona have teached me to cut vegetables…” “I know that. But, I really don’t need any help. I want to do this alone to make-up this past two weeks.” Surrendering, Hyunseung left the kitchen and went to Junseung’s bedroom to snuggle with his boyfriend.

An hour later, the breakfast was finished. Doojoon smiled to himself, feeling satisfied. ‘I should wake them up after an hour.’ He thought. Feeling bored, he looked at their schedule. “Next year, I won’t be looking at BEAST schedule anymore…” he smiled bitterly. “What do you mean by that?” Suddenly, a voice interrupted, making the older surprised.

“Junhyung? You’ve woke up?” “Yes, I have. Now, back to the question, what do you meant by you won’t be looking at our schedule anymore?” Junhyung asked while sitting beside the leader. “Nothing, Junhyung.” The oldest looked away, avoiding the you-better-tell-me-the-truth look from the younger.

“No, Doojoon. I’m sure its not nothing. Tell me the truth.” “Nothing. I said that because I’ve been thinking to pass the leader position to you. Besides, you wanted to be the leader right? You’re much better in handling this group than me.” “What are you saying, Doojoon? I know I’m better than you, but we can’t be like this if not because of you. You’re weird.” “I know. Yah! Go wake the others. We have a tight schedule this morning. Palli!” Doojoon pushed the Joker away, putting a fullstop on the subject. “Arasso, arasso. But you go wake Yoseob up. I’m not entering your room just to wake that sleepyhead boyfriend of yours…” Junhyung mumbled, making the older to sigh slowly before get up and went towards his bedroom.

As he entered the bedroom, he saw a small figure was sleeping soundly. Doojoon walked closer, slowly and sat beside the sleeping cutie. He and traced the cute facial features while mumbling, “I’ll really going to miss you, yeobo…” Slowly, tears flowed on his handsome face and dropped on the other’s face, unintentionally making the younger to wake.

“Doojoonie? Why are you crying?” Yoseob asked, quite surprised as he saw the tears on his boyfriend’s face. Startled, Doojoon quickly wiped off his tears. “Sorry to wake you up, yeobo.” “Gwenchana. Why are you crying? Is anything wrong?” Doojoon shook his head. “Anio. There’s nothing wrong. I cried because I am too happy to have you with me. I love you so much, yeobo…” Doojoon replied before hugging the confused boy tightly.

“Are you okay? I’m worried…” Yoseob said, still in the older’s embrace. “I’m fine. Not to worry okay? Now, go clean yourself up, arasso? I’ve prepared breakfast. We have a tight schedule today.” Doojoon smiled, slowly releasing his hug. “You make breakfast?” “Yes. Better hurry up if you don’t want to eat the leftovers.” Doojoon pinched Yoseob’s chubby cheeks, making the other to pout and silently relieved to have his boyfriend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEONGMAL MIANHAE for the LATE update! Exam conquered me... (-.-")

but I really hope you guys will enjoy, comment and subscribe, okie?

 

and JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA FOR THOSE WHO READ, COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBED!!!

B2UTYShawol LOVES YOU!!! <3<3<3<3

*hugs and kisses*