F.O.U.R

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

"My God... I'm really tired!!!" Kikwang exclaimed as soon as they entered their dorm. "Kiki, you're not the only one who are tired..." Yoseob replied, tiredly. Doojoon shook his head while chuckling slightly. "If you are THAT tired, just go to your room, clean up and sleep. No need to make any fuss..." he said before sat on the couch. "Eh? Aren't you going to sleep too, hyung?" Dongwoon asked. Doojoon just shook his head. "Nope. Not yet. Just go to your room, maknae..." Junhyung looked at him with i'm-so-going-to-interrogate-you look.

Ignoring the look from the rapper, Doojoon spoke, "Seobbie, don't forget to wash up before you go to sleep, arasso? I'm not going to sleep beside someone who smells..." the leader smiled cheekily, making the visual maknae pout. "You are such a meanie!" "I know. But you love this meanie, right?" the older winked, causing Yoseob to blush and immediately went to their room. "Ugh. Stop being so lovey-dovey in the public. It hurts my eyes..." Hyunseung complained before went to Junseung's room, leaving the rapper and the leader at the living room.

"What?" Doojoon asked the younger who was still fixing his glance at him. "Am I too handsome that you are captivated by me, Junhyung?" Junhyung made an i-did-not-just-heard-that face. "Stop blabbering, Doojoon. Why don't you go into your room?" "Why don't you?" "Don't repeat my words, Doojoon. I can sense something off." "There's nothing off. I'm just taking a rest here for a while. No big deal." "Really? I don't believe you though." "I don't tell you to believe me... Now, go to your room. I'm off." Doojoon patted the younger on the shoulder before left for his room.

As he entered the room, he raised his eyebrow when he saw his lover, sitting on the bed. "What's wrong, Seobbie?" "I don't believe you too." "Eh? What are you saying?" "I said, I don't believe you too. Something is off. I knew it. You've been acting weird lately. You always be with yourself. You rarely hang out with us these days." Yoseob says, wanting an explanation.

"Seobbie, nothing's off. Not to worry, okay?" Doojoon was about to step into the bathroom when he felt a pair of arms sneaked around his waist from behind. "But I miss you, Doojoonie... You're so close to me, but why do I feel you're getting farther and farther away? I don't want to lose you. I'm afraid, Joonie..." Yoseob muttered, tears rolling on his cheeks. Doojoon slowly faced his boyfriend, wiping the tears on the cute face. "Seobbie, I'm here. Why do you have to think like that?" Yoseob remained silent. "Hey sweetie. Look at me." Doojoon tilted the cutie's chin before continuing, "I'll always be with you, no matter what happens. You can always find me in here." he pointed at Yoseob's chest before leaned closer and pecked the shorter's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Eh? Yoseob hyung, isn’t Doojoon hyung is coming with us?” Dongwoon asked the cutie as he noticed their leader was not in the car, along with them. “Mollayo. He’s not in the room when I woke up this morning.” Yoseob answered, gloomily. “Doojoon is having another schedule, so he won’t be with you guys.” Their manager, Jiyong answered the question, feeling a little guilty to lie to the boys.

“Ahh… Doojoon hyung looked so busy nowadays, don’t you guys think so? He’s even busy than me, the most popular BEAST member.” Kikwang spoke, earning a chuckle from the maknae and three you-did-not-just-praise-yourself look from the others. “What?” Kikwang blinked his eyes. “Nothing, Kiki… Nothing…”

~~~~~~~~~~

“How are you, Doojoon?” President Hong asked the boy in front of him. “I don’t know. I don’t even sure how am I feeling right now.” Doojoon spoke weakly. The president let out a heavy sigh. “Doojoon, I’m really sorry. Honestly, I don’t want to make you leave CUBE but,” “But you had to. I know. Not to worry, president. I’ll be sure to cherish the time I have left.” Doojoon flashed an assuring smile. “Do you want me to do anything before you leave CUBE, Doojoon?” “Well, come to think of, I have a favor to ask you.” “What is it?” “Can I left BEAST after Yoseob’s birthday, at least?” Doojoon looked at President Hong hopefully. The president thought for a while before agreed. “Komawo,” Doojoon smiled gratefully before politely excused himself.

He left the CUBE building, walking. He passed the accessories store, when something sparkling caught his eyes. A pair of silver couple rings. Without knowing, he walked into the store an purchased the rings. He was about to walk out when a thought passed his mind, making Doojoon grinned for a while and step back to the counter. After finished discussing and placing order for the item he thought of, Doojoon walked step out, feeling a little satisfied though his money flow away like the stream of river just for that item. That soon-to-be-memorable-and-valuable item.

He then walked again towards their dorm, with an indescribable smile plastered on his face. As he went into the dorm, he caught a glimpse of his petite boyfriend dozing off on the couch, clearly looking tired. The leader glanced around and noticed the others were not in the dorm. He slowly makes his way to the sleeping figure and smiled as soon as he saw the cute, peaceful sleeping face.

Doojoon bent down to peck his boyfriend’s forehead when he felt a pair of arms sneaked around his waist and pulled him closer. Yoseob opened his eyes and whispered, “Where have you been? I missed you…” Doojoon flashed a warm smile and kissed the younger’s lips. “I missed you too, yeobo. What are you doing in the dorm alone? Where are the others?” he asked, avoiding the where-have-you-been question. “The others are still at the dance studio. I had to go home early because I don’t feel well.” “You’re not feeling well? Let’s meet a doctor, Seobbie…”

The BEAST leader then tried to get up, but failed as the vocalist hugged him tighter. Doojoon looked at Yoseob with what’s-wrong look. Yoseob shook his head before saying,” I’m fine. I don’t want you to go anywhere because if I let you go, you’ll be missing again.” The visual maknae mumbled softly. “If that’s so, I’ll stay, arasso? Now, go back to sleep. You need rest, sweetheart.” And again, the older kissed Yoseob’s forehead, ignoring the heavy feeling he felt inside him. Yoseob nodded slightly before slowly went back to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEONGMAL MIANHABNIDA FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!

I am really stuffed these days, so I don't have time for update. Please forgive me... *deep bow*

I hope you guys enjoy, comment and subscribe,. Komawo~