O.N.E

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

“Doojoonie… What’s wrong with you?” Yoseob asked his boyfriend, concern filled his voice. He was very worried as he noticed the leader was being so gloomy, since the past two weeks. And what broke his heart more is that Doojoon didn’t tell him why he always spacing out, doing everything alone and never really talked with him or the other members unless about work. He missed his Doojoon. He missed his boyfriend’s warmth. He missed his boyfriend real bad.

“I’m fine, Yoseob-ah…” Doojoon answered, before turning his back on the younger and walked, leaving the other. He felt very guilty for treating his beloved boyfriend like that, and he more than aware that the cutie will get hurt, deeply hurt for his action, but he don’t want him to get more hurt if he know the exact reason on why he acted this way. Indeed, he missed the cutie. He wanted to be with Yoseob so bad but he know that will make things harder.

 

TWO WEEKS BEFORE:

BEAST were spending their precious one-day break from the hectic schedule by relaxing in their homey dorm, sleeping, watching tv, playing games and clinging with their partners when the leader got a call from their manager, asking Doojoon to meet him in CUBE building, as soon as possible. Being a responsible leader he is, Doojoon left his band mates and went straight to the building.

As he arrived at the meeting place, he was very shocked to see the president, along with his manager. After bowed politely at both of the elder men, he was asked to sit. “How are you, Doojoon-ssi?” The president greeted him with a smile. “I’m fine. Thanks for giving us a one-day break.” He replied, politely before glancing at his manager. He caught a pair of teary eyes on his manager’s face.

“Hyung, are you okay? Why are you crying?” The latter shook his head slowly before looked at the president. “Please tell him what did you tell me just now.” He spoke. Nodding his head, the president’s face turned serious as he looked at the curious boy. He sighed heavily before opening his mouth.

“Doojoon-ssi, you’ve been so great on handling your groupmates. I can’t never regret my decision on appointing you as BEAST’s leader.” “Kamsahabnida.” Doojoon smiled at the compliment. “Before I continue, I want to apologise to you, Doojoon. I’m doing this for the sake of the company, as well as for BEAST’s sake.” Doojoon’s heart started to race fast.

“Pardon? What do you want to say?” He clearly sensed something bad. CUBE’s president sighed again. “I’m sorry, Doojoon. I don’t want to do this to you, but I have to. I really am sorry, but Yoon Doojoon, starting from 1stJanuary next year, you are not a member of BEAST anymore.” Doojoon’s heart broke instantly as soon as he heard the news. “B-but… W-why?” the boy stuttered, tears began to flow on his cheeks. He looked at both of the grown-up men in front of him, with confused look.

The manager avoided his look as tears were filling his eyes. “Doojoon, we’ve got an e-mail, telling us about your dark past. You do know that we knew about it already and we kept it to ourselves. But it seems that someone who I believe is an anti-fan knows about it. So, for the sake of BEAST and CUBE, I have to make this decision. You won’t believe how sorry I am, right now.” The president explained everything clearly so that the poor boy won’t have any misunderstandings.

Doojoon took a deep breath before saying, “So, I have to leave BEAST in three months time?” He earned a nod from the black-suited man. “I know I should be mad at you for doing this to me, but as you say, I don’t want to risk BEAST by acting stubborn. If that’s the only way to make sure BEAST will stay on the top, looks like I have no choice.”

“I’m sorry, Doojoon.” “Its okay, I guess. Its just that, don’t tell anyone else about this including the members. Please?” “They’ll know sooner or later.” “I prefer later. They were so happy these days, I don’t want to ruin their happiness.” The thoughtful leader finally decided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE ENDED!

I know, its a short chapter... I'll try my best to make the next chapters longer, okie?

but I really hope that you guys will enjoy, comment and subscribe... ^^

and also, thanks a lot to zyra_summmer, renachun, babydoo47 and Otorobanzai for being the first ones to subscribe this fic!

kamsahabnida~