T.W.O

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

“Doojoon, can I talk to you for a moment?” the manager asked when the BEAST boys arrived at their dorm. “You guys go upstairs first. Junhyung, makes sure everyone cleaned up before they go to sleep, okay?” Junhyung nodded before pushing the four boys upstairs. Yoseob looked at the leader. He felt very hurt because Doojoon haven’t talk to him at all. Doojoon noticed the look and flashed a small smile to comfort the younger.

“Wae, hyung?” “Doojoon, I know you are feeling down. But stop acting like this.” “Acting like what?” “THIS. You haven’t talk to your group mates for quite a time, right?” “I do talk with them.” “For work. Doojoon, maybe the other members don’t care about it, but do you think about Yoseob every time you did this? He’s hurt.” “I know hyung. I did this because I have to get used without Yoseob or the others. And they have to do the same too. If I stay like the way I used to before, I can’t ever get used without their presence. Next year, they’ll have to do anything without me.” Doojoon explained, letting all his tears out.

Patting the younger’s shoulder, the manager spoke, “Doojoon, I know its hard. But you have to cherish the time you still have with them. You’ll regret if you keep avoiding them, especially Yoseob.” “What should I do then?” Doojoon wiped his tears. He can’t control his sadness. The thought of leaving BEAST is too painful to bear.

 “As I said Doojoon, cherish the remaining time. Next year, is next year. The time is not much left. I don’t want you to regret anything.” “But I already have regrets. This won’t happen if I don’t have a dark past, right?” “Doojoon. Stop it. Now, go upstairs and return the things back to normal. And the first thing to do is to comfort Yoseob. He’s having too much pain.” “And he will have more when he know what’s the truth.” “Stop thinking like that. Go now.” The elder pushed Doojoon towards the elevator.

 

Doojoon went into the dark dorm. ‘Looks like everyone was asleep.’ He thought to himself. He felt tears began to flood again. Quickly wiping those tears, he went into his and Yoseob’s room. He smiled a bit as he saw a petite figure was on their bed, under a blanket, clearly in his dreamland. Doojoon went slowly to the bathroom, not wanting to wake the cute boy up.

After cleaning himself, he crept slowly to their shared bed and snuck under the blanket. The boy then put his arms around the smaller’s body, turned his face to his boyfriend, looking at every inch of the cute face. “I’ll miss you, yeobo. I’ll miss you so much. I’m sorry for putting you through all this, but if only you know what’s going on… Jeongmal saranghae, Yang Yoseob.” Doojoon placed a kiss, a soft, loving kiss on the other’s forehead. As tears starting to flood again, he drifted off to sleep.

As Yoseob heard a light snore from the other, he opened his eyes. He heard everything that Doojoon mumbled. His chest felt heavy, very heavy. He wanted to know so bad why Doojoon said things like that. And he felt very sad when he saw the trace of tears on his boyfriend’s handsome face. “Doojoonie… What is it that you hide from me… Please don’t suffer alone… It hurts seeing you like this, yeobo…” He hugged the older back and started to snore lightly, with hundreds of thoughts surrounding him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!! And again, a REALLY short one... Mianhae... *deep bows*

no matter what, ENJOY, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!

and also, millions thanks to the other subscribers that subscribed this fic! ;DDD

 

@xiaochuan : your reaction is... great? LOL

@Otorobanzai : thank you and I know... But I can promise that it won't be fully sad. *wink*