S.I.X

As Long As We Have Memories, Yesterday Remains...

 

OKAY, HERE YOU GO, THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'AS LONG AS WE HAVE MEMORIES, YESTERDAY REMAINS...'

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT SHOULD I INCLUDE A SEQUEL? I KNOW YOU'LL ANSWER YES.. KEKEKE. ^^

ENJOY~

~~~~~~~~~~

“Doojoon hyung, you aren’t coming with us?” Kikwang asked the leader as they were having breakfast.

Doojoon smiled warmly and shook his head.

“Waeyo?” Dongwoon asked.

“Ask manager hyung when you’re in the car. Am not going to tell you.” the oldest stuck his tongue out playfully.

“Joonie, don’t do that. It doesn’t suit you at all.” Yoseob commented while shoving another spoonful of cereals into his small mouth.

The leader pouted before chuckled.

“And don’t ever pout anymore. It looks horrible.” Junhyung spoke, without any expression on his face.

“Says someone who actually looks funnier when he pouts.” Hyunseung replied, mockingly.

Doojoon just shook his head before laughing heartily, along with the other members.

“But seriously hyung, just tell us why. I’m quite sure manager hyung won’t answer it seriously.”

“Told ‘ya. I won’t tell. If hyung don’t answer it seriously, force him then. You guys are good at threatening and forcing him right?” Doojoon raised his eyebrow cheekily.

“Yah. Don’t say that. We never threaten him or forced him, technically…”

“Yeah, right. Then, I wonder why hyung hadn’t show up when you guys were playing at the town last week, when you guys were supposed to practice for Christmas performance…”

“Well, it’s not our fault that hyung was so kind that day…”

“Okay.”

~~~~~~

“Hyung, why don’t Doojoon hyung come with us today?” Dongwoon asked the manager who was driving.

“He got something else to do.” The manager answered, with a hoarse voice.

“Hyung, what’s with the hoarse voice?” Hyunseung glanced on the latter and widen his eyes in disbelief.

“Hyung, why are you crying?” the pretty dancer asked.

“Hyung is crying?” the cute vocalist looked at their manager.

“Jinjja?” the maknae asked in disbelief.

“Waeyo, hyung?” concern filled the eye-smile idol’s voice.

“You’re okay, hyung? Men shouldn’t cry easily…” the rapper commented.

“If you guys knew, you guys will cry too…” the manager muttered, enough for the five boys to hear.

“What are you saying, hyung?”

“Yeah. What do you mean by that?”

“We’ve arrived. Get off boys. I’ll tell you after you guys finished your schedule.”

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in BEAST’s dorm…

Doojoon was packing his belongings, with tears flowing non-stop on his cheeks.

“Seobbie… I am really sorry…”

He murmured, putting a handwritten letter, in his and Yoseob’s room.

“Guys… Forgive me…”

He walked out of the room, putting another handwritten letter at the living room before taking a last glance at the dorm before pulling his luggage out of the dorm.

At the parking lot, Doojoon saw his manager, waiting for him.

“Sorry if you have to wait, hyung.” He spoke, with a bitter smile on his face.

The manager shook his head as he started to cry again.

“Hyung, don’t cry. What will people say if they saw you cry in front of me? They’ll say that Yoon Doojoon bullies his manager until his manager cries.” He joked.

The manager flashed a bitter smile and laughed slightly.

“You’re ready?” “Yes, I guess.”

“Where are you going? I’ll send you. Take it as my last duty as your manager.”

“Thanks hyung. I think I’m going to meet my family first.”

As the car started moving, the two men started a conversation.

“Your family knows about this?”

“Yes. I’ve told them as soon as I got the news. Frankly speaking, umma cried too. Actually, all of my family cried.”

“I’m really sorry because I can’t do anything, Doojoon.”

“It’s okay. You’ve tell the members?”

“No, not yet, I’m going to tell them after they finished the schedule.”

“Hyung, no matter how they force you, don’t tell them that I’m going to see my family. It’ll make things harder. Besides, I probably stay at the house for a few weeks before I start to search for my own house.”

“Why don’t you just stay there?”

“Because I don’t want to burden my parents. Besides, knowing the members, they’ll come to the house, with or without your knowledge.”

“So, what’ll you do after that?”

“Guess I need to find a job.”

“You really have planned all of this, aren’t you?” the manager smiled, feeling guilty.

“I had to. Hyung, promise me, don’t tell the members about what did I say just now.”

“You can count on me. So, after you move out from your parents’ house, will you tell me your new address?”

Doojoon smiled before shook his head.

“Nah. Mian hyung, but I think that’s the best. I’ll tell you if I want to.”

“I won’t force you then. Seems like we’ve arrived.”

“Yeah.”

“Doojoon, please promise me that you’ll be fine.”

“I promise, hyung. Thanks a lot for everything. I owe you big. And I hope you won’t forget about me…”

“Trust me, I won’t. and I’m sure I can’t.”

“And one more thing, please appoint Junhyung as the new BEAST’s leader. It’s not that I don’t trust Hyunseung, but you know, with his 4-Dness, I’m worried the members will be as 4-D as him if he becomes the leader…”

Doojoon joked and chuckled, earning a nod and a small laugh from the older.

Before the two parted, they hugged each other, ignoring the tears at their eyes.

~~~~~~~

“Hyung, your promise…” Kikwang reminded the manager as soon as the BEAST boys (except Doojoon) went inside the car.

“Hyung, your eyes are teary, again.” Hyunseung stated, feeling worried.

“Hyung, you’re fine right? Everything’s fine right?” Yoseob asked, sensing something bad.

“No, I’m not. As a matter of fact, I’m not fine, not at all.”

Junhyung raised his eyebrow when he heard the answer. “What’s wrong with you, hyung?”

“You looked terrible.” Dongwoon spoke.

Letting out his breath, the manager muttered, “Yong Junhyung, from now on, you’ll be replacing Doojoon’s place as BEAST’s leader.”

After he finished his words, the members looked at each other, as they sensed a bad, a very bad news.

“What the..?! Hyung, don’t joke around. Doojoon will be very upset if he found out about this.”

“I’m not joking, Junhyung. I won’t be joking about something like this. Doojoon was the one who asked me to replace him. He said that he can’t appoint Hyunseung as the leader because he worried that the other members will be affected by his 4-Dness.”

The oldest explained, making the Jang prince pout, and the other four members shocked.

“Drop the Hyunseung’s 4-Dness thing. What happened with Doojoon? Why did he want me to be the leader when he’s still here? Is he crazy or what?”

“He’s not crazy, Junhyung. Because he does still have his sanity, he made this decision. I really hoped that I won’t have to tell this, but Doojoon’s no longer a member of BEAST.”

“WHAT?!” Five jaws are dropped.

“Hyung, don’t joke around with this.” The Arabian prince said, starting to feel something heavy inside.

“I’m not joking.”

“NO WAY! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! HYUNG, TELL ME YOU’RE JOKING, PLEASE!!!” Yoseob exclaimed, tears started to roll on his cheeks. Somehow, he knew that his manager is telling the truth.

Putting his hand around the vocalist’s shoulder, Hyunseung tried to speak calmly.

“Hyung, you know how big this things is. Please tell us the truth.”

“I am telling the truth. He’s gone.” He then explained everything.

“No way…” the members shook their head in disbelief.

“Hyung… But why? Why don’t you tell this earlier? Why?”

“I’m sorry. Doojoon told me to hide it from you guys.”

“Unfair! This is unfair. I can’t believe this. It can’t be! Doojoon hyung won’t leave us just like that!” Kikwang shrieked.

Suddenly, realization hit Yoseob.

“That’s why he’s been acting so strange lately. That’s why he said all those things last night. He already hinted us, but we are too stupid to understand…” he mumbled, making the four members to widen their eyes.

“Seobbie’s right…” Junhyung finally spoke.

And so, the atmosphere in the car was filled with sobs, sniffs and ‘I don’t want to believe this’ murmurs.

~~~~~~~

Yoseob went into the bedroom, already convinced that he won’t find Doojoon on the bed or his boyfriend’s things in the room.

He slowly lay down gloomily on the bed, trying to digest the hurtful truths that the manager let out.

He tried to stop crying, but the tears just came out non-stop.

He doesn’t want to believe that his Doojoonie is gone.

He doesn’t want to believe that he won’t be able to inhale Doojoon’s scent anymore.

He doesn’t’ want to believe that he can’t see or touch his boyfriend.

He doesn’t want to believe that he won’t hear Doojoon’s sweet voice, whispering sweet things to him.

And he can’t imagine how he will live without Doojoon in sight, without Doojoon beside him.

Suddenly, he touched a cold thing under his pillow.

He pulled the cold thing out, only to have tears rolled down more when he saw it.

In his hand, there was a silver bracelet, with a silver plate, carved Together Forever.

“Doojoonie… You lied to me… You said that you’ll always be with me, no matter what happens… Why do you leave me? Why, Doojoonie? It hurts when I realized that you’re not here anymore… I missed you already… How am I supposed to live with you? It hurts, it really is…”

With that, the cute boy drifted into a deep slumber, with the bracelet in his hand.

What he didn’t know is that, Doojoon was exactly like him, fallen asleep with tears on his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoseob got up, silently hoped that everything that happened was just a dream.

But as soon as he realized there was no one beside him, he started to cry again.

It was not long when he saw a letter on the table, beside the bed.

He took it, and opened it.

To my beloved Yang Yoseob,

Sweetheart, as you know, by the time you read this, I’m sure that Jiyong hyung had told everything. I’m sorry for hiding it from you. I know, if I tell you earlier, you won’t let me go. I don’t want to go, but I don’t want to risk BEAST. You guys had worked so hard to achieve what you guys have achieved. I don’t want to ruin everything.

Yeobo, I want you to know, everything that I said that night was true. You’ll always be in my heart, and I promise I won’t forget you. Please trust me. I love you, and will always do. I hope that you will continue your life, happily and cheerfully. I’ll always watch you, so please don’t do anything stupid, because I’m not dead, yet. I know you will try to look strong, but don’t keep it to yourself. Remember jagiya, you’re not alone. Me and the members are always be with you.

Yang Yoseob, I’m not sure if we’ll meet again. I am not allowed to visit you guys in the dorm. If we don’t meet again, promise me that you won’t forget me. Promise me that my cheerful Yoseob won’t disappear, arasso? The fans will be sad if their mischievous sneaky Yoseob is gone. Don’t make the others worried about you. I know that you’re strong, so I want you to stay that way. Can you promise me that no matter what happens, Yang Yoseob will face everything without any doubts and regrets? Will you promise that you won’t make me worry? And also, promise me that you'll always wear the ring and the bracelet, so that everytime you'll see them, you'll remember me...

I promise you, I won’t forget our moments together. Every time we spend together, I’ll be sure to cherish it, with everything I have. I will miss you so much, sweetheart.

 And well, since I’m no longer a member of BEAST, I guess I’m a B2UTY now (I don’t even sure if I suit with that name… kekeke)…

Lastly, I know that you already knew this, but SARANGHAE, YANG YOSEOB!!!

Himnae, yeobo! :D

Lots of love,
Your beloved Yoon Doojoon.

Yoseob cried again.

“I promise, Joonie. I love you too…”

He hugged the letter tightly, as if the letter was his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung got out from his and Hyunseung’s room, with mixed feelings.

Everything that Jiyong hyung said last night was like an unbelievable dream.

He never thought that Doojoon will leave them and let him be the leader.

It’s true that he always thought he’s more responsible than Doojoon, but not once in his life he ever wanted to replace Doojoon.

But, after what had happened, he doesn’t know what should he feel.

But one thing he sure, he doesn’t happy with it. Not at all.

Junhyung raised his eyebrow when he saw an envelope as he entered the living room.

He sat on the couch with the letter in his hand.

To: BEAST

From: Me! :DD

Junhyung chuckled as he read the sender’s name.

‘This guy is really something…’

“Guys, Doojoon left us a letter!!!” he shouted, waking the other members who soon gathered at the living room.

Junhyung then read the letter out loud.

Okay, I’m trying to write this letter without crying, but it looked impossible. So, if there are any tears stains, blame my tears for it (kekeke). Guys, I’m sorry because I left without bidding you guys’ farewell. What a horrible leader I am… *sigh* I had a feeling that this letter will turn out like a will, so get yourselves ready.

I’m terribly sorry for leaving you guys. This is not what I wanted. I never wanted to leave BEAST, especially in Junhyung’s hand (Mianhae, Junhyung… ;P). But, I had to. You guys know how I value BEAST, right? I really love you guys. That is why I hinted about me leaving that night. But, I knew it, you guys are too innocent (?) to understand.

Junhyung, since you are the new leader, I hope that you will do what a leader should do. I know you’ll do better than me. So, guide the members to achieve their goals. Make sure that BEAST will always be on top. Always think about the members before you think about yourself. And since you are naggy, I hope you won’t stop being one. Just stay that way. That’s what makes BEAST’s cool rapper unique. Kekeke. And I believe, you’ll take care of the members, better than when I did.

You guys always work hard to satisfy other people. Please stay like that. I want to see BEAST widely known. You guys will do fine without me. I believe in all of you. I believe that you guys will succeed without me; I have faith in you guys. So, no matter what happens, stick together as one. If there are any problems, discuss it wisely. Please don’t do anything that will ruin the bond you guys shared. I will always watch your progress from afar.

After this, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to meet you guys but, I want you guys to promise me, BEAST will always stick together and BEAST will achieve success. Promise me that you will achieve your goals. I wish all the best to all of you. And I’ll always cherish the time we shared together, as a group. You guys are like family to me, and I want to see you guys happy. Face every problem together. I hope that I leaving won’t make you guys give up. As a matter of fact, DON’T EVER GIVE UP, okay?

Lastly, SO BEAST!

Someone who tried to stop himself from crying,
Yoon Doojoon.

~~~~~~~~~

THE END!

THANKS A LOT FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! *deep bow*

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKS!! SARANGHAEYO! <3