Not Surprising At All

Love Delights

► Author's Note

This is not the full chapter but if you guys want this chapter fully updated, leave a comment ;) Things are getting hot woohooOooOo!


 

► Chapter 8 | Not Surprising At All

 

Jiyong's POV

I wake up at about 9AM on the next day. I was too tired last night to give a damn about packing for my flight today. I sit on the edge of the huge bed and hear my phone's message tone. I grab it on the end table next to my bed. Few taps on the screen and, 8 messages received.

 

From: Yoona

07:12AM — "Jiyong, i'm sorry about yesterday. I hope we can make it up soon. I'll visit you in your office today. Are you free?"

07:20AM — "Jiyong, are you there?

07:30AM — "Look, I know you're mad but i'm gonna visit you anyway. Be there by 8."

08:10AM — "You secretary says you're not in your office. Where are you?"

 

Screw that. I don't have time to go to the office. I don't even have time to meet her. I don't know why i'm saying this even though she's the reason why I wanted to stay instead of going to Jeju with Bom. But hey, i'm going there today right? I tap on the next message.

 

From: Bom

Good morning, manager! I bought nice clothes last night! I didn't know the hotel had a huge swimming pool, so me and the others are going swimming later. I'm so glad I bought this one really cute pink bikini for me to wear there. I might look weird wearing a t-shirt and short pants for swimming. How are you doing lately?

 

Manager? Is she high? Has she been drinking? It doesn't matter, I can talk about that later but I let out a soft laugh at how hyper she is right now. To what i've known, Bom isn't really a person that wears clothes that "shows your skin." Dara. Wait, is that her name? I don't quite remember but Dara must have been teaching Bom how to be more open to the public. I smirk at the thought of Bom wearing a bikini. Tap tap tap and more tappings on the screen until I reply her message.

 

To: Bom

Hey, that's fun but don't get too overboard! Know who you belong to. But Bom, manager? Seriously? Anyways, I'm good :)

 

I moved on to the next message.

 

From: Secretary Lee

08:00AM — "Morning Sir Kwon. Just wanted to inform you that your flight was scheduled to be at around 10:30AM. Sorry about this, you looked kinda mad yesterday so I decided to tell you this today. I also want to say sorry about letting the lady entering your office without stopping her. She was scary."

08:05AM — "Uhh, Sir Kwon? The scary lady is here again. She just asked me where you are right now. Should I tell her?"

08:08AM — "I just told her that you're not coming to your office today. Is that ok?"

 

I sigh. Yoona is such a trouble right now. Why can't she just left me alone after the incident yesterday? I reply to my secretary.

 

To: Secretary Lee

Hey, keep an eye on her. Don't just let her come in my office without me there. If she won't listen, call the security. Just do as I say.

 

After that, I got more messages. Whaaat? This is so wasting my credits. But dammit, let's just hope this one is the last one so I can save time to pack things up.

 

From: Bom

09:12AM — "Oh my god, Jiyong! It's nice hearing that you're doing good but I DID NOT JUST SENT YOU THAT. Well, I did bought that bikini but I was forced to by Dara and it was also Dara who sent that message to you when she was playing with my phone! I didn't know she sent you that message. I'm so sorry! And about the manager thingy? I don't even know! Reallyyy!"

09:13AM — "Dammit! She also sent the message to Seunghyun. What the hell?! And Seungri too! Arghh, she's so dead!"

 

Woah, what? It wasn't Bom who sent it? It was Dara? Also sent the message to Seunghyun? Seungri? Wait wait wait a minute. WHAT?

 

To: Bom

Can you uh sent me what she said to Seunghyun and Seungri?

 

From: Bom

09:15AM — "Seunghyuuun! Let's go swimming! I just bought my new pink bikinis! Dammit.. I shouldn't tell you that but whateves.. I hope I'd look good in it ;)"

09:15AM — "Yo Seung to the Ri, got some safety jacket packed up for a swim later with the others? I got a new bikini AYYY"

09:16AM — "Jiyong, this is so embarassing :( Seungri is being such a ert, he's asking me for a picture ew. Seunghyun just agreed and told me that he can't wait to see me wearing it HELP"

 

I'm speechless. I didn't know what to say or what to reply her. I'm stunned. I just slowly place my phone on the table and stood up. I groan in frustration. Screw you, Dara.