Go

Love Delights

► Author's Note

Thank you, itchellitahh, for the upvote. ♥


 

► Chapter 5 | Go

 

The next day.

Bom arrived at the airport but she resists to leave the car, "Jiyong, I don’t want to go there If you’re not gonna come with me." Big trouble to Jiyong. "Aw babe, c’mon. Dara waited for this day and she’s expecting her own bestfriend to come. How can you let this chance sweep away just because I can’t come?" he said. Bom looks down and bites her lower lips. Jiyong looks at the airport’s entrance and saw her friends gathering already.

"I mean, look. Your friends are here. Dara, Minji and Chaerin are here. Even Youngbae, Seungri, and Daesu-"

"What?! All of them are there already?" Bom moves closer to Jiyong’s side car window. Her body is near Jiyong’s. Her eyes searches for her friends. Eyes darting left and right. "There." Jiyong pointed at the entrance and Bom’s eyes follows.

 

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.. Oh? Where’s the other one?

 

Bom sits back on her seat properly when she feels a vibration going on in her handbag. She takes her phone out and noticed that she received a message. She taps on the screen and the message pops out.

 

From : Dara

Bommie~~! Where are you? Hurry or we’re gonna miss our flight T.T

 

 

To: Sandara

Dara, the special person you were talking about yesterday. Why is the person not there with you?

 

 

From : Dara

Omona~! You’re here already~! ^^ But where are you? I can’t see you T.T Kekeke and the person is not here yet!

 

 

To : Sandara

I’m sorry, Dara. I’m not going.

 

 

On the other side, Dara reads Bom’s last message. She got angry. "Where’s Bom unnie?" Minji asked suddenly and Dara shrugged. Then, she looks around for a few seconds and saw a white Lamborghini car. Is that her car? She can’t see it quite clearly since the window is black-tinted. She walks closer to the car and knocks on the window that is next to Jiyong. Her friends are curious. What are you doing, Dara?

 

Jiyong looks at Dara, walking closer to the car. "Bom, Dara is coming" ―"Lock the doors and don’t open the windows!" Bom shouted. She’s scared. She doesn’t want to go. Especially when he is not going. "Excuse me but please open the window for a sec," said Dara while knocking on the window. "Bom, I can’t just park here and I can’t just drive like that. We might hit Dara. You should go," said Jiyong but Bom keeps on shaking her head, "I don’t wanna go."

 

"Please don’t make it hard for me. Your engine is running so I know you’re in there. Please open the window, just for a moment," continued Dara. Jiyong sighs, "Fine. Just.. Don’t talk." and opens the window ―slightly open so Dara can’t see Bom.

 

"I’m sorry for disturbing. But can you open the window a bit more?"

"What are you? A traffic police?"

"Oh no," Dara laughs, "I’m just.. a normal person." Dara lowers her head to get more view to see if there is anyone beside the man. Then, she saw a red-headed girl.

 

Is that Bom?

 

"Can I ask you who is that girl beside you?"

"She’s my.. Manager," Jiyong said the last word as quiet as possible.

"What’s her name?"

"B-" Jiyong shuts his mouth for a few seconds. He leans closer to Dara and whispered, "..Park."

"Oh! Alright. I’m very sorry. I thought she was my friend. Sorry," Dara laughs awkwardly. Dara stands up straight again and takes out her phone ―but still didn’t walk away from the car. She dialled Bom’s number and a familiar ringtone can be heard. Bom was shocked at her phone, ringing until Dara can hear it.

 

Dara senses something wrong. Once again, she looks at the opened window and narrows her eyes at the red-headed girl.

 

Bom.

 

"Yah! Open the door!" Dara shouted and slaps at the car’s window ―making a slight crack.

"Are you crazy?!" shouted Jiyong, scaring Bom.

"Unlock the door or I’m breaking the window, Mr."

"Alright alright!" and Jiyong steps out from the car. Dara was about to go near the car but Jiyong grab her wrist, "Don’t force her out." Dara smirks and shooks her hands off.

 

"Bom, get out. You’re coming with us to Jeju."

"Dara, please.. I don’t wanna go."

"What is wrong with you?" Dara asked and Jiyong drags her next to him by the wrist again, "I said don’t force her."

"I don’t know you, Mr. So don’t touch me or I’m gonna sue you," said Dara rudely to Jiyong and looks at his hand, grabbing her wrist, "Twice."

 

Bom widened her eyes and gets out from the car. She runs to Dara and, "I’ll go, i’ll go! It’s fine, you don’t have to do that!"

 

Dara looks at her best friend. And smiles. "Alright, let’s go." They walked to the airport entrance but Dara turns around to Jiyong and walks closer to him, "She’s your manager, right? Carry her bags," Dara crookedly smiles.

 

 

"Have fun, babe. Call me if you reach there already," said Jiyong.

"Jiyong.."

"I’m gotta be alright, okay? Don’t worry about me. Here’s your bag. Have a safe flight." Jiyong looks at her friends ―they’re not looking at both of them so he quickly leans closer and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Jiyong turns around and was about to go away.

 

"Ji?"

"Seunghyun? You’re here? Where are you going?"

"..Jeju. What are you doing here?"

"Just.. You know, work. Jeju?"

"I see. And yeah, Jeju. My friend-"

 

"Hyung!" Youngbae, Seungri, and Daesung runs towards him and gives him a warm brotherly hug, "Long time no see! Oh? Jiyong!" said Youngbae.

 

"Aye," Jiyong nods, smiling.

"You’re coming with us to Jeju?" asked Daesung. Jiyong shakes his head.

"Guys, come on! Our plane is here!" Chaerin shouted. "Well hyung, gotta go!" Seungri waved, followed by the others.

 

Once they’re gone, Jiyong frowned.

 

Seunghyun is coming with them? With Bom?