Follow Me?

Love Delights

 

► Chapter 4 | Follow Me?

 

That night.

From : Park Bom

Jiyong, I’m sorry if you’re busy right now. But can you please come home right now? It’s very important. Please?

 

 

Important? Jiyong was about to go to his affair’s house after work but his wife asked him to go back home. How important is it? He taps the screen and replied her.

 

To : My Love

Sure, baby.

 

 

She stands beside the window, biting her thumb nails as she walks back and forth. She has been waiting for about 40 minutes for his arrival. Where is he?

 

Suddenly she heard a car, parking near the street pavement. She looks through the window. Jiyong is here. She quickly sits on the sofa ―pretending that she’s not that desperate to wait for him. The wiggle from the doorknob can be heard and the man she’s waiting for stepped in.

 

"Jiyong", she then stands up and hugs her husband. "Bom babe." He hugs her by her waist and gives her a peck on the forehead. They broke free from the hug and, "What is it that you want to talk about?"

 

"I.. It’s.." Bom’s voice is shaking.

 

"It’s?"

"Well.. My friend."

"What about her? Or him?"

"Her name is Dara. You know her right? You’ve met her long time ago before we got married."

"Oh right. Your best friend. What’s up with her?"

"She’s in college now. And well, currently on her holiday to be exact. And she is bringing me to a trip."

"A trip? A trip to.. where?"

"To Jeju. And I was wondering if you.. You know, want to come with me. Just once in a while. We never went to a vacation together before. Not even after we got married. You never planned to.. Go on a honeymoon with me so I thought.. We could go there together."

 

He stares at the woman in front of her. A vacation? Jiyong never thought that Bom is an out-going person since Bom really isn’t one. "How long are you gonna be there?" he asked her. "Huh? Oh, I didn’t really asked Dara about that. I just agreed. Besides, she.. Already booked a ticket for me of course." Bom shudders.

 

Inside, Jiyong actually feels happy. If Bom is going to Jeju ―away from his house. He could bring Yoona over. Spend times with her.

"I can’t" he snapped. Bom looked down. She doesn’t want to force him. She understands how important his work is. "But you can go. You'll spend lots of time alone with your best friend, Dara." Jiyong added.

 

Bom looked at him, "There’ll be 8 of us altogether."

"Whom?"

"Me, Dara, Minji, Chaerin, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, and another person that I don’t know."

"Who’s that another person?"

 

Bom shrugs, "That’s why I said another person that I don’t know. But, are you sure you really can’t come? Just this once?"

"No, I’m completely busy. You can go, babe. I’ll be fine, I’ll take care of myself."

 

And again, Bom looks down on the floor and her lower lips forms a small pout, "Okay then. But you’re gonna have to ..sent me to the airport tomorrow.."

"Sure", and Jiyong gives her a quick hug, "Now if you’ll excuse me.. I’m gonna take a shower."