Away

Love Delights

► Author's Note

Chapter 1's plot is more different and shorter than the old one. This story was once published and it is now re-posted.

 


 

► Chapter 1 | Away

 

Bom's POV

Laughs are warming my sore throat inside. A large, muscular body hugging my small cold body on the bed. His arms, fits perfectly around my curvy waist. I was sleeping just now but the man I love came back home from work and quickly hugs me on our bed, waking me up from my sorrow slumber.

 

"Jiyong?" I look into his closed eyes. "Hm?" He opens them. His deep brown orb looking into mine. "Please stay like this." I say. I look at him. He looks at me back. His eyebrows crease for a bit before he smiles again.

 

"Okay."

 

I smile at his answer. Then, I snuggle into his neck, "Let's go out today."

"Go out?"

"It's Saturday. Don't tell me you have work?"

"I do have work today."

"Then, come home early.." I said, sounding almost like a whisper.

 

Jiyong withdraws his arms from my waist and sits on the edge of the bed. His head looking down, hands grabbing a lock of his dark hair. He sighs, "I can't."

I sit up, the warm blanket sliding down to my thigh. "Why not?" I asked him, frowning. He sighs again but louder this time. "I have work." I move closer to him. I pull his hand away from his hair and cups it with my small hands. "Why are you so busy lately? Why is it that.. You're not busy before? Why now?" I sound desperate, trying to take him away from the outside world. I only want him here, cuddling with me in bed.

 

"I just.." Says Jiyong, standing up. He carefully moves his hand away from mine. "I-i just got lots of things to do now." he stutters. Now, why is he stuttering? But what confuses me right now is why did he stood up. "Where are you going?" I look up at him. He walks towards the door, "Work." 

 

I run towards him, catching his shirt, "But you just came back here." Jiyong stops walking and turns around to see me. "I'll see you later, babe. Go back to sleep. It's still early and dark outside." He quietly speaks my name. He kisses the top of my head.

 

Go back to sleep?

 

"Jiyong, you're suppose to tell that to yourself. Why go to work when it's still early and dark outside?" I used his own words against him. He mouth formed a straight line. He's not happy with me right now. His eyes grows darker and he just..

 

Goes out the door and slam it at me.