A Different Side of You. Part 1

The Bad Fairytale

During PE class, Zhang Yi Xing sat on the bleachers to watch his classmates play basketball. Oh Sehun sat next to him and patiently listened to all the small stories and comments he was babbling. Sehun remained quiet most of the time with occassional short replies, but the circumstance didn't make Zhang Yi Xing feel the least bit of awkwardness, instead it was very comforting. 

Then someone lightly tapped Yi Xing's shoulder, "DO!" he exclaimed excitedly in response to the tap. 

DO greeted him with a bright smile. "Seems like we have PE class together." When DO saw Sehun, he was a bit shocked. 

"DO, this is Oh Sehun."

"I know..." [There shouldn't be anyone in Morning High who doesn't know Oh Sehun...]

"Sehun, this is the boy I was trying to the other day. We're already friends." Yi Xing said the last sentence with a genuine smile. 

"Nice to meet you." DO said as he nervously reached his hand out.

Sehun sat emotionlessly with no intention of responding to the handshake until Yi Xing nudged his elbow. 

"Um.. I'll go join the rest of the class. Bye." DO added, in hope of leaving the awkwardness behind. 

"Oh okay." Yi Xing replied with an apologetic smile. 

After DO had walked a certain distance away from the two, Yi Xing turned to face Sehun. "Next time someone greets you, you need to respond quickly or else you'll make the other person feel very uncomfortable and uneasy. Like just right now... And you should smile more often. It'll be more welcoming." Sehun stared at Yi Xing's serious expression.

"Okay, I got it," he finally replied.

Yi Xing was a bit surprised of his sudden obedience and jokingly praised, "Good boy," with a big grin on his face and a proud pat on his shoulder. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PE class was their last class. Baekhyun had said that he was busy afterschool, so Yi Xing and Sehun left together. A frantic expression flashed through Yi Xing's innocent face. It was Han Au Nan... the scarred face man who was hurting DO the other day...

Unintentionally, Yi Xing took a step back. Sehun looked at him curiously and understood his set of reactions when he looked in the same direction as Yi Xing.

"Is it him?" Sehun asked with creased eyebrows.

"Huh?" Yi Xing shook his head quickly. "No, it's not. Let's go home."

However, Sehun fearlessly blocked Han Au-Nan's way and questioned him. "We're you the one who caused his injury?." Sehun pulled Yi Xing over and pointed to his cheek.

All of the students nearby paused to look at the commotion.  "It was a misunderstanding," Han Au-Nan answered in alarm. [First it was Lu Han, now it's Oh Sehun... who is this boy...]

"So you're admitting..." Sehun squinted and warningly took a step closer, "it was you." 

"Master Se..Sehun..." Han Au-Nan said with a shaking voice.

"Kneel down and apologize." 

"What?!" Although he was really scared of Oh Sehun, kneeling to apologize to Zhang Yi Xing in front of the surrounding students was still going overboard. He clearly knew his status was incomparable to Oh Sehun's but in Morning High, he was still widely known for his toughness. "No way." 

"Hehe, are you sure?" Sehun unexpectedly pulled out a silver handgun and pointed it at Han Au-Nan's temple. Everyone became quiet and the area was filled with nothing but dead silence and fear.

"Sehun, what are you doing?" Yi Xing was very worried as well. "It's okay, dont' make it into a big deal." 

"I... I won't believe that's a real gun." Although Han Au-Nan was too scared to fully process the situation he was in, he still forced himself to calm down. "It's impossible, it can't be real.." 

Sehun calmly pulled down the hammer of the gun and better angled it on Han Au-Nan's temple. Sehun explained with an innocent smile, "Produced in 1992, a 5.8mm handgun, China made, 5.8mm muzzle, loaded with 5.8mm DAP bullets, it's full length is 188 mm, it's magazine storage is 20 bullets, its destructiveness can be claimed as one of the world's best." Sehun slighly tilted his head and whispered, "Do you want to try it out?" 

"You..." at this moment, Han Au-Nan was already sweating and his heart beat was at an umimaginable speed. Oh Sehun was a really dark and mysterious person.. he really couldnt guarantee himself the gun's falsehood... so he had no choice but to slowly kneel down. Watching Han Au-Nan's position, Sehun let out a mocking smirk. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Okay, okay. He already apologized, can we go home now?" Yi Xing looked as if he was about to cry, so Sehun tooked the handgun back and pulled him out of the crowd... 

"What should we do now.. wouldn't someone call the police? It's allegal to carry a gun on school campus. What if they arrest you?"

"It's fake."

"What?"

"The gun is fake." Sehun reassured the worried Yi Xing. 

"You... You scared me!" Yi Xing let out a deep sigh and became serious again, "Even if its fake, don't carry it around. It's dangerous." 

"Okay," Sehun softly responded.

"Also..," Zhang Yi Xing suddenly stopped walking, "Thank you..."

"If you really want to thank me, you need to show more effort." 

"What effort?"

"In the future, you have to always appear before my eyes whenever I am looking for you."

"I... I'll try." [What is that request supposed to mean...] 

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?'

"Oh, no. Luckily, Master Lu Han appeared in time."

"Of all people... he showed up.." Sehun attitude became much colder. 

"Huh? Is.. something wrong...?" 

"Don't get near him when you see him, okay? Don't make any interactions with him... at all." Sehun places special emphasis on the last two words.

"Why..." [Baekhyun once gave me the same warning before.]

"Just listen to me. You got it?!" Sehun warned as he tightly wrapped both of his hands on Yi Xing's shoulders to show his seriousness.

Yi Xing nodded confusedly. Sehun's strength really took Yi Xing caught Yi Xing off guard , "It hurts.."

Oh Sehun brought his arms down and walked in the direction of home. 

Home is a beautiful word for its meanings and values, but not to everyone... 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was planning to make this update longer and post it tomorrow, but the next scene is one of those that I described in the forward where it needs to go under the M Rating. I will call this part one and the next chapter part two. I know not everyone is comfortable with reading M rated parts so I will summarize the scene on the next next update, or the 6th chapter. If you feel uncomfortable with reading the next chapter, simply skip it. I'll make sure the story still connect. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LULAY/LAYHAN!