Chapter 6 Meeting 2

Other World

While Luhan was still having fun 'playing' with those four boys, he suddenly felt something moving from the ground. But he didn't care as he thought it may cause by his power. But, to his surprise, the floor suddenly cracked and slowly came out big tree branch from the crack which then tied him inside it. He was tied very tightly that even his hands couldn't move an inch. His eyes were closed by the branch as he was held inside a cocoon. Everything was black until the cocoon opened a little to allow Luhan seeing only a glimpse of the person outside. Actually to give him some air to breath in.

"Who are you?" A deep voice was heard from outside. "What do you want from us?" Another low-tone voice spoke up.

"Release him. If you want your friends to live." A familiar voice interrupted making Luhan smiled alone but no one noticed it because his mouth is hidden inside the cocoon of the tree branch. 'That's our Kris.' Luhan monologued. 

"Let them go!" Said person with the low-tone voice. 'This getting interesting! Come on! Opened the hole wider! I want to see!' Luhan continued to monologued by himself.

"Try and save them, then." Junmyeon's voice was heard. 'Hahahaha! That's hilarious! Please don't tell me that is some kind of a threat or something. Hahahahah!!!!' Luhan kept himself entertained even though he was actually suffocating inside the cocoon.

Situation outside was very tense. Everyone are getting ready for sudden attack. However, what Kris, Minseok, Junmyeon and Yixing do not know was their four 'new friends' were communicating with each other using Kyungsoo's telepathic power.

"What do we do, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun started asking for ideas from Chanyeol.

"Should I electrocute them all? We can't hold our breath forever." Jongdae started to get annoyed.

"No. They could be killed, the two of you still don't know how to control our power well enough. Kyungsoo! Tie them up. Quickly and tightly!" Kyungsoo answered with a nod and his pupils changes. As quickly as his pupil changes, a tree trunk from under wood flooring suddenly come out. Forming some kind of tree like shape with four cocoon at its branch. But Baekhyun and Jongdae was still inside the water ball, slowly losing their breath. Fortunately, before the two losing their breath, Kyungsoo took those boys out using two branches controlled by him. Both of them cough out the water and breath hardly as they can, all the oxygen in the air.

"You should've done that sooner! Both of us could be dead!" Baekhyun said harshly, looking at Kyungsoo.

"You're breathing right now. Someone should be more careful if he wants to live longer." Kyungsoo was annoyed and at the same time relieve to see his friends are safe. "Shut up!" Baekhyun replied harshly but at the same time, appreciating Kyungsoo's help.

"Enough, you two, this is not the time!" Jongdae pull them back to reality. "What's next, Chanyeol?" Jongdae asked only to see teary Chanyeol beside him. "I was so worry!!! Why can't you take care of yourselves!! If you two were dead, how am I going to explain to your parents!!! Morons!! Idiots!!" Chanyeol burst out in tears. "Stop it!! Your embarassing!! And this childish idiot was given super intelligent power." Baekhyun whined, rolling his eyes around. "We're fine now, okay? Let's get to bussiness." Jongdae calmed Chanyeol. All of them look at the tree which bear five cocoons intensely. Each cocoon opened a hole just enough to see their faces.

"Wait! You guys seems familiar?" Baekhyun said while ruffling his hair. "Really, moron! These are our seniors!" Kyungsoo irritately replied smacking Baekhyun head. Before Baekhyun could say anything, Chanyeol suddenly speak out. "What do you want from us? And how do you know we're different?" 

"Do you think you could hide your powers with those weak illusions." Minseok answered. "And this is not a way to treat seniors!" He continued.

"Sorry for our rudeness but we need to keep you guys tied up until we know you guys are not a threat." Jongdae explained.

"I see you're the one whose always keep them composed." Junmyeon saying his thought.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but not really. We keep each others back everytime." Jongdae replied back.

"Whose controlling this 'tree'?" Luhan questioned them. "Why do we need to  tell you that?" Chanyeol answered the question with another question.

"Wisdom, huh?" Kris blurted out. 

"Pfft.." Baekhyun replied. "It' a miracle he was given the power." He smirked looking at Chanyeol. 

"Atleast its applicable everywhere." Chanyeol answered.

 

"This is interesting." A calm unfamiliar voice was heard followed by clapping sound.

"No, it is annoying!" And everyone can feel a cold breeze passing by.