Chapter 4 Them

Other World

10 years later

 

“Hey! Stop hitting my head, idiot! It hurts!” As Baekhyun tried to head locked Chanyeol but eventually got head locked himself.

“Let go! Ouch! Hey! I c-can’t b-breath!” Baekhyun struggled to let himself free from Chanyeol. Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun and laughed out loud as he saw how Baekhyun’s face changed from normal to bluish due to lack of oxygen and changed to reddish due to anger.

“Shut up! You moron! Don’t forget I’m older than you! Show some respect!” Baekhyun practically scream at Chanyeol attracting unnecessary interest from other students who passed by them. Schoolmates.

“Yeah, right. We are practically twins, okay. With different date of birth. And different parents, of course.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Good thing we have different parents, you know. I wouldn’t want that big ears of yours, look like Yoda to me.” Baekhyun replied.

“Oh yeah, thankfully." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "At least I’m not short.” Chanyeol smirked with intention to annoyed his friend causing Baekhyun trying to hit Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Baekhyun met when both were only 3 years old. Their parents were best friends, which leads to a really close relationship between both children. Each thought others as brothers and since they have the same age they like to call themselves as twins. They share everything together, they share tears, happy moments and sometimes even envy each other. They have this hate and love relationship that none could understand.

Suddenly someone blocked them, and they felt a hand touched their heads from the back forcing both of their heads hit each other. “Argh!!! That hurts!” both of them spoke at the same time.

“Finally, someone founds out their similarities.”

“Shut up, Jongdae! And that really really hurts, Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol shouted out.

“Well, that wouldn’t happen if someone didn’t argued in front of us, right, Kyungsoo?” Jongdae smirked. Kyungsoo was still glaring at Baekhyun causing Baekhyun to flinched a little when their eyes met. Glaring back.

“What would I do to both of them without you, Kyungsoo?” Jongdae started to joked around.

“Kill them.” Kyungsoo answered with a serious and cold tone.

“Oh, Kyungsoo. You wouldn’t kill me. I know you love….. Ouch!” A stone knocked on Baekhyun’s head before he could continue. Baekhyun’s pupils almost change its shape from normal to starry shape as he growls when suddenly more stones continuously knocked on his head again. Which gave him no chance of fighting back.

“He will become dumber because of those rocks. Don’t you think so?” Jongdae asked Chanyeol. “I pity him.” Chanyeol replied with a nod. Jongdae shook his head while smiling as he saw the situation.

Jongdae remembered how they first met. Jongdae was transferred to that school when his parents were transferred to work at the village. Their meeting was extraordinary, the vision, their powers, his powers. He still had those shocking feeling even though 9 years have passed by. A year later, they met  Kyungsoo, who have some creepy personality but actually a kind boy after knowing him. Baekhyun was the first person to talked to Kyungsoo, therefore, they have some weird and brutal relationship with each other. Jongdae knew how they felt about each other, they all knew. That is why, it was normal for them to joke around like that.

“We are going to be late. Come on. We have enough detention already.” Kyungsoo spoke in his usually cold voice. “Let’s go.” He walked away from Chanyeol and Jongdae expressionlessly, dragging along Baekhyun by his ears. Baekhyun was begging Kyungsoo to let his ear go but was ignored by Kyungsoo. “I really pity him from the bottom of my heart. I mean it. Reaallyyyy~~” Chanyeol said receiving Jongdae’s laugh as an answer.

“Come on before your ear become the next victim.” Jongdae said.

 

“Wow. They really have high self-esteem. Showing off their powers around.” Kris rolled his eyes around. “Look whose talking. Flying around like there are no tomorrow often.” Luhan replied with annoyance. Minseok wants to interrupt but lost the chance when a pair of female students passed by them.

 

“Look at those boys. Gross. Playing with trashes. No wonder their idiots.”

“Uh-huh. They’ll be more stupid over time. Don't mention weirder.” Before both of them laughed aloud.

 

“Trashes? Those were rocks! I couldn’t recall having problems with my eyes.” Minseok suddenly spoked out. “That was weird!” Luhan exclaimed. “Yeah, you’re right. Those should be flowers or sweets instead.” Minseok replied with a mocking tone that make Luhan's pupils changed in shape, and suddenly, gravity start to get weaker around Minseok before his swings around in circle on midair. “Stop it! Enough! Put me down already!” Luhan dropped Minseok hardly causes the latter to groaned in pain. “That hurts.” Minseok pupils changed its shape. “STOP!!” Kris hissed. “People can see you two.”

“Okay, they’re gone and we’re going to be really late, let’s fly.” Kris suggest. “NO! I’m NOT flying today. I’ll run.” Luhan rejects the suggestion. “Come on, scaredy cat. It wouldn’t hurt. It’s not your first or second time. We’ve done this many times before.” Minseok ensured Luhan. “No. I’m not… WOAH!!!!!” Kris grabbed Luhan and fly up holding Luhan with his hand while Minseok hanging on his back. “Hold on, I’m going on full speed.” Before they speed forward toward the tallest building in the school ground.

“AHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Minseok laughing out loud causing him to fell from Kris's back, and starting to curl around with his arms around his stomach on the floor.  “You should see your face! It was hilarious!! Hahahahaha!!” Minseok continued to laugh.

“Shut up!” Luhan glared at Minseok as his brown eyes start to change its colour to purple, pupils initially change its shape again, “before I throw you of this building,” Luhan said with a warning tone. Hearing Luhan's warning, Minseok tried his hardest to suppress his laughter before the three of them were startled by a voice. Making Minseok's laughter completely gone.

“Hey, class almost begins.” A boy’s voice was heard.

“Stop doing that, you freaking us out!!” Kris warned.

“Then, you guys should start going to school earlier, so we wouldn’t meet up here, right, Yixing?” Junmyeon appeared from Yixing’s back.

“Short people really have a lot of advantages. I didn't notice you even a little.” Kris joked with a fascinating tone.

“Yup, continue that and I'll splash you with water.” Junmyeon replied with a smirk.

“Uh-huh, on the school ground.” Kris replied again. Rolling his eyes. Yixing just smiled watching them from the side.

“Okay, Yixing. You gave me goosebump. Stop with the smile. Just give us the blank face, okay?” Luhan give a disgusting expression. The school bell suddenly rang and everyone scattered to their respective classroom.

 

"Argh!! Noisy oldies, I can't get my beauty sleep." Sehun nagged while rubbing his eyes with annoyance. "Now, the bell rang. I should have blown them away." He continued and sat up facing a boy that was already standing up in front of him.

"I was waiting for you to do that. They should at least try to low they volume down." Kai said, stretching his arm out.

"Let's go." Kai gave out his hand to Sehun. As soon as there hand touched each other, they dissappear without living any trace behind.

 

As they rushed around, Kris suddenly stopped, grabbing Junmyeon's arm to stop him along. "What?" Junmyeon harshly asked. "You know we're late right?" He continued. "I know but I have to tell you this now." Kris spoke with urgency in his voice. "Make it quick." Junmyeon replied. "We found the 'others' on the way to school. I think we need to 'greet' them as soon as possible." Kris said. Junmyeon frowned his brows. "The others?" Junmyeon questioned. "Yup, our 'long lost friends'." Kris answered tring to explained to Junmyeon through eye contact. Understood what Kris was trying to say Junmeon replied. "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" He started to worry. "Hmm. I don't know. If what The Seer told us are true, then, maybe its both." Kris giving out his opinion. "Maybe we should save that for later, for now, it's best if we meet and tell them the truth." Junmyeon said. "Thing could be serious after all." He continued. "I'll think of a plan, tell Yixing we'll meet during recess." Kris give out instructions. "Okay. See you then. Got to run!" Junmyeon ran away as soon as he finished his sentences while Kris walking slowly to the opposite direction, thinking deeply about his 'plan' to meet those new 'friends' of his. And suddenly Kris opened his mouth almost scream "Yes! I got it!" then run along the corridor to his class with a wide smile on his face which give his classmates some creepy feeling as he seldom smiled.