Chapter 5 Meeting

Other World

Meet us at the old building.

'What's this?' Baekhyun asked himself as he took a small note that was stick infront of his locker, he flip the note around to find the sender of the note but find non.

"Hey! Baek!" Jongdae suddenly appear beside Baekhyun's locker, surprising the latter. "What's this?" Jongdae grabbed the note and read the note silently,  together with Chanyeol, who was standing behind Jongdae.

"Who's the sender?" Kyungsoo asked when Jongdae passed it to him. Kyungsoo's eyebrow frowned.

"I don't know. I found it here." Baekhyun replied while pointing at his locker. "Did any of you saw Tao?" He asked his friends without worrying about the note.

"Nope, he's not in school for today. Didn't he told you yesterday. About going to see his sick grandmother at China?" Chanyeol answered. "Don't tell me you forgot about that." Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun and was answered by the latter with a warning glare. 

"Guys." Kyungsoo hissed with his low tone voice while glaring at two of his friend. "Relax, guys. We have something to think about right now." Jongdae continued while calmly walking towards Kyungsoo, taking the note from Kyungsoo's hand and said, "The note." Waving the note in front of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Do we need to follow this note? We can just ignore them? It gives me goose bump just by seeing it." Chanyeol rebelliously speak out.

"Well, it does give some weird feeling but I'm curious about the sender though. Did we bother anyone lately?" Baekhyun asked. He ruffled his hair roughly as its his habit when he starts to get confused or curious.

 "Not that I remembered." Jongdae replied massaging the back of his neck. "Whatever." Jongdae shooked his head, "I'm following him." Jongdae told Baekhyun and Chanyeol while pointing at Kyungsoo as he started walking towards Kyungsoo to follow him.

"Ugh! Where to?" Chanyeol asked with an annoying face, although he knew the answer already.

"Umm? Knowing his personality that is full of curiousity, even though it would kill him, he might as well following what was written in the note, right?" Jongdae explained to Baekhyun and Chanyeol while giving a questioning stare to Kyungsoo at the same time. Kyungsoo answered with an agreeing glare. "Come on." Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol forward and put his arms around the latter. "It won't hurt to know. Besides, we might end up making new friends, okay?" Baekhyun tried to comfort Chanyeol but that does not working well enough. His face shows discontentment and annoyance but his steps still follows where his friends are heading to.

Inside the old building, Kris, Junmyeon, Luhan, Minseok and Yixing gather around before getting ready to greet their 'juniors'. "Did you give the note?" Kris asked Yixing. "Yes. But..." Yixing hesitated. "What now?" Junmyeon asked knowing Yixing is clumsy and forgetful person. "I only gave it to one of them, I forgot the location of others' lockers." Yixing explained with a sorry expression. "What?! Damn it! I should've done it myself!" Kris frustrated. "We have no choice, only Junmyeon and Yixing knew their lockers because they always bumped each other." Luhan replied and Minseok agreed with a nod, saying "But Junmyeon was busy, right?" Junmyeon nodded. Junmyeon knew this could happen but convinced the other saying, "Well, they'll come, don't worry. We ARE destined to find each other, don't we?" Kris nodded, agreed with Junmyeon's words and said "You're right. They'll come, so get ready guys, go to your position and get ready to 'greet' them, okay?" Yixing not quite agreeing with the plan asked the group another time, "do we really need to greet them this way? Someone could get hurt." Luhan and Minseok both trying to convinced Yixing with a pat on his shoulder and unisonly said to Yixing, "It's going to be fine."

 Outside the building, four boys stop in front of door and look around. Everyone suddenly felt nervous. Baekhyun felt it. In this situation, he really hoped that Tao was here with them as Tao has the ability to see through things so they could know by now, precisely how many people waiting for them inside. But now, he can only feel the presence of people therefore it's difficult for him to know precisely, although, he can roughly predict the number of people inside.

"How is it?" Kyungsoo whispered. "Less than ten people, I think. But they are not normal people." Baekhyun answered.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked again. "They're different. More like us. I can feel it. So be careful. You can use your powers whenever you need to." Baekhyun warned them.

Everyone nodded. Chanyeol, however, felt a little too confident to go inside, walking towards the door while looking at the opposite direction where his friends are and said, "Hey, come on, act normal. I thought you guys were excited to go here. Why being cautious really, nothing bad going to happen, you know. Maybe they just want to meet us." Chanyeol said with a big smile while walking backward towards the door. "See? No big deal." He continued to talk. Baekhyun started to panic as he sense something different, dangerous kind of different, from inside but before he could warn Chanyeol, the later was already in front of the building's door saying, "Our new 'friends' are waiting for us." gave out a big smile as he opened the door. Then, everyone felt a little chilly. Before they could say out anything, Baekhyun suddenly ran as quickly as he can and pushed Chanyeol with a sudden motion to the side of the door to, luckily, avoided some kind of lazer beam attack that came out from inside. Chanyeol was in a very shocked because of the pushed but instead feeling frightened, at the same time, getting ready for another possible attack as he saw Baekhyun, who was standing next to him, already on defense stance. Jongdae and Kyungsoo was saved by a shield made of dirt that was formed by Kyungsoo's fast reflex when the attack occured which aimed exactly where they stood. Fortunately, only the dirt shield was frozed, coloured by icy blue crystal ice. Everyone looked at the frozen dirt shield with terrified and a little fascinated face but quickly changed to defense mode.

"What the hell is that?!" Chanyeol screamed, when he ensured that everything has calmed. Still shocked from the attack. "You should've warned me! I thought you can sense that!" Chanyeol still screaming at Baekhyun. "Shut up! Damn it!! I've warned you!!! And it was too fast! You're about to opened the door when I sensed it. Lucky you, there still time to pushed you aside before you become like that dirt, you know?!" Baekhyun replied with the same tone. Both of them breath heavily due to panic. "You okay?" Chanyeol asked as he calmed down. "Yeah, that was nothing." Baekhyun replied. "You?" he asked. "What do you take me for? A girl?" Chanyeol replied. 

"What was that?" Jongdae asked while running with Kyungsoo behind towards his two friends.

"Wait here." Baekhyun suddenly stands up and go to the front door. "They went upstairs. Come on." The others doesn't have the chance to speak up when Baekhyun had walk towards the stairs.

"Baek! Can you please slow down!" Chanyeol harshly whispered. "We need to be careful!"

"Stop!" Baekyun suddenly stopped his steps. "What?" Jongdae whispered in panic. "They're like everywhere up there. It's as if they're flying around." Baekhyun explained as he pointed up indicating the second floor with his brows frowned. "Wait?" Baekhyun suddenly said panickly. Everyone concentrated, waiting for Baekhyun's next sentences.

But before Baekhyun could speak out, Kyungsoo suddenly interrupt, "Ummm, guys..." Kyungsoo said with his voice started to panic. "I don't know about you guys but I am flying right now." Kyungsoo exclaimed as his body is getting further away from the ground. Then few seconds later, the three of them were in the same situation. 

"Baekhyun!! What's going on?!" Jongdae screamed. "I don't know! I know someone using his powers but... Woaaah!!! Stop! Put me down! Please don't go higher! Please!" Baekhyun started to beg while closing his eyes tightly. "Chanyeol, we need you now!" Jongdae said while looking at the thinking Chanyeol.

"Baek, can you sense him?" Chanyeol starts to talk in the chaos. Everything around them was flying around. "Who?!" Baekhyun screamed, asking the obvious question, and still closing his eyes. "The one who control us right now, stupid! Find him, quickly! If you don't want to stay flying." Chanyeol growled at Baekhyun. "Wait! I'll...." Baekhyun suddenly stopped his sentence.The place was deadly silent. Everything suddenly stop for a few seconds as if the time was stopped. "Is it Tao?" Jongdae asked. Then, everything fell down so suddenly that the four of them groaned in pain as they were thrown on the floor. They tried to get up but they cannot move their body. All four of them was still on the floor struggling to get up. "No, damn it. Tao was out of school, remember?" Kyungsoo reminded Jongdae, still struggling to move his body.

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol called out to him. And give Kyungsoo a weird stare. Knowing what Chanyeol trying to convey, he nodded.

"Kyungsoo, connect us all."  Chanyeol give Kyungsoo a task telepathicly. "Done." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. 

"Baek, did you find him?"  Chanyeol asked. The four of them could hear each other's mind by now as they were connected by Kyungsoo's telepathy.

"Yup. Ugh. This is getting annoying. He's at the next room." Baekhyun convey the information to his friends.

"Kyungsoo, use the tree branch to tie him up. Make sure to pin him down and close his eyes." Chanyeol told Kyungsoo.

Nodding to his friend, Kyungsoo's pupils changed its shape, his dark brown irises changed to lighter brown. After hearing some cracking here and there, they could heard someone groaned angrily. Then, they could slowly control the movement of their body. And all four of them rushed to the next room that was supposedly to be an office for clerks, they assumed. There, they saw the person who controlled their movement a few secoonds ago.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked. "And what do you want from us?" Kyungsoo continued to question him with low monotone voice.

"Release him, if you want your friends to live?" Kris threatened. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was shocked as they turned around to see Jongdae and Baekhyun were trapped in a giant water ball struggling to go out while holding their breath with four other people around the giant ball.

"Let them go!" Kyungsoo gave a cold sharp glare to Kris while Kris smirked at Kyungsoo. Junmyeon interrupt with a smirk, "Try and save them, then."