Chappie 6

My Deer Maid

The boy keep looking down to his laps while playing with his own fingers, didn’t dare to look up at all to look at the old woman who is still staring at him since half an hour ago when he tell her that he wanted to go out to look for a job and that he won’t be living in the spacious mansion anymore.

“You don’t have to , Luhan…I don’t mind you living here…” the old women try to cooed Luhan.

She cannot bear to lose this beautiful boy, she already love the boy like her own grandson even though she just knew him for a month.

“But I feel like I’m burdening you here, I live here and eat ,you also prepare clothing for me, all for free…” Luhan slowly look up just to see the sad face make by the old woman.

“You can just work here if you want to, just , please don’t leave me…”

Luhan’s face quickly brighten up hearing that he could work to repay all the good deed the old woman have gave upon him since she found him.

“When can I start? What I’m going to do? Is it gardener? Butler? Cleaner maybe?” Luhnan ask eagerly.

“You’re going to work as my personal assistant. How does it sound?”

Luhan’s happy face quickly turn sour as he heard the offer. Its not like the job is bad or anything, its just that the job is too good for him to do, he just graduate from highschool, without any higher qualification to be able to suit the job and he’s sure there are a lot more people outside more suitable with the job.

“C-can’t I just work like Baekhyun and others?” Luhan ask softly.

“You don’t like becoming my assistant?” the old woman look hurt.

“No! No…its just I don’t think I’m good enough to get the offer. I don’t have any qualification…” Luhan try to reason with the old woman.

The woman sigh and start to pinch her forehead. Luhan felt guilty to make the generous old woman having a headache but he need to do so, he don’t want to stay indebt with the old woman until forever and he certainly okay with just working in the mansion, he loves the company there even though sometime they could be slightly annoying but he still love them.

“Ummm… let me think for a bit…can you call Baekhyun here?” the old woman speak up at last.

Luhan nods and quickly stand up and make his way to the door of the woman’s house office. Then sprint his way toward the mansion’s leisure room where is Baekhyun favorite place in the whole mansion since he got to watch drama in there.

As he arrive in front of the double door, he took a long breathes before twist the door knob and push open the door. The room is quite, there is no sound from the television nor anyone talking but there is some rustle sound coming from behind the door that being push ajar. Slowly Luhan step in and founf the person he’s looking for but regret it on the spot.

On one of the large couch at the corner of the room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are pressed together , hair tousled , small pillows which originally on the couch thrown away on the floor. Both of the are eating up each other’s face , heavy breathing could be heard even though Luhan’s standing the good 10 feet away from them. Luhan could also see clearly , Chanyeol’s hand is inside Baekhyun’s maid uniform’s skirt.

After a good five minute standing there watching a real life , Luhan gulp his saliva a few times before clearing his throat as loudly as he can the catch their attention, and sure, the stop kissing and pull away from each other with a string of saliva attach to each other’s mouth makinh Luhan’s face turns red as tomato, but Baekhyun look calm as ever while Chanyeol fidgeting on the couch, clearly embarrass.

“Oh~ Luhan~ sorry about that, what do you need?” Baekhyun stand up on his feet and straighten his skirts. Yes, Baekhyun wears maid uniform since he is the head of the maid so he have to be fair and hence he too wears the maid outfit and he look like he enjoy wearing them instead of feeling shy nor uncomfortable.   

“Umm…Nanny ask you to see her…” with that Luhan run away leaving Baekhyun blinking curiously and Chanyeol still drown in embarrassment.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

In the office with Baekhyun

“Nanny? You called me?” Baekhyun ask as he step into the office after a knock and a soft come in answered from inside.

“Yes, please have a sit.” The old woman’s face look sad.

“You look sad, what’s wrong?” Beakhyun’s really concern about the old woman’s well being because she knew this woman since forever.

Baekhyun was the only son of the previous head maid of the mansion , his father died while his mother was four month pregnant. As he grew up, this old woman who have supporting his family when he mom’s family already disown her after she decide to get married to his father who was just the son of one of the maid in the mansion and a farmer. While his mother was the daughter of the famous family who own a lot of shopping complex and boutiques.

“My Baby Luhan want to find a job and leave!!!” the woman start to sniffles.

“EH?!! I thought he likes it here…” Baekhyun look shocked at the news.

“Yea…I thought so too…maybe he feels like we’re locking him in here?”

“That’s not possible, we always ask if he wanted to go out with us or anything but he always decline , he only tag along Kyungsoo when he was going to buy some groceries…” Baekhyun explain but he still have a little doubt, but still, who doesn’t like living in this elegent mansion that they can make as if their own home even if its not.

“Maybe he doesn’t like me…?”

“No, he always says how much he thankful that he met you… have you persuade  him to at least work with you?” Baekhyun ask , he feels sad too, looking at the old woman sad face and thinking that his new friend leaving him.

“Yeah…but he said he don’t want to…” the woman look even more sad.

“Why?! Lat me go find him and slap some sense into him!” Baekhyun start to get up from his seat.

“Wait…he said he doesn’t want to be my assistant, but he doesn’t mind working here along with you guys…” there is a wicked grin on her face as he said that, certainly the sadness just now was just an act.

“Then wh-why you…ah…” Beakhyun stop talking as he caught the meaning behind the wicked grin he didn’t see for a long time.

“Tell me you’re not thinking what I’m thinking you’re thinking…” Baekhyun look at the woman with an evil smirk plastered across his face.

“May be~” the old woman sing song and stand up abruptly and point at Baekhyun, “ Prepare the goods~!” then the old woman walk away with a low wicked laugh.

Beakhyun sigh in defeat before he too, stand up and start grinning like some psychopath just found a new target to play with. “Luhan~ you don’t know what you just get yourself into~”

 

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>

“Hey…why are we not going to your place?” Kai whines as he swing Sehun’s hand around.

“Can you stop being clingy! People are looking at us!” Sehun groans.

Kai just let out a childish ‘hmph’ before snatching the room key from the woman at the registration table and drags Sehun toward the elevator not caring at the bellboy that clumsily catching up.

As soon as they arrive at their floor, he once again drags his bestfriend who keep protesting  about his clinginess that is getting out of control, he just roll his eyes at whatever the younger keep ranting on. He only let go of the other when the step into the room they rent for a few days before Sehun decide to take him to his family house.

The room is big, its not some high class suite but still big and elegant enough, having two king sized bed beside each other, a huge LCD and comfy looking couch then a set of modern dining table also a small kitchen. And the best of all is that the room have a big glass wall that let them look at the beauty of the city.

“Wow~ this room is great~! Its feels like we are on honeymoon~!” Kai squeals.

“Stop it or I will kick you out and let you sleep by the road side!” Sehun threaten him as he lie down on one of the bed trying to take a rest.

“Awh~ you won’t do that, you love me too much to do that to me~”

“Well, I still have the video of your embarrassing confession on you wearing tinkerbell boxer, full with the evidence…”

Kai gasps dramatically and Sehun just shrugs and close his eyes to get some sleep and think about whether he should go to his parents house or his grandma’s instead for as long as he staying here.

 


AN: kinda boring...sorry... 

       just a bit depress cuz i cant have my dinner peacefully today.... and feel like updating one of my stories but cant really type out anything better than this