Chappie 4

My Deer Maid

The pretty boy walks alone in the big garden in the mansion’s backyard. He’s mesmerize by the beauty of the garden which decorated with a lot of pretty flowers and prettily tried bushes, some of the bushes were made into statue of some animals and some person. The artistic touch can be seen.

There is also a beautiful huge fountain, with a statue of a beautiful woman and a man holding a big vase that pouring water into the small pool that look like its floating in the middle of the fountain before the excessive water would flow into the bigger pool under it.

Slowly Luhan approach the fountain and saw a bench that located directly in from of the fountain surrounded by pretty flower bushes. Without waiting, Luhan take a sit on the beach and look around from there.

With the wind blowing lazily making the temperature not too warm nor too cold and the shadow of a bug tree near the bench covering him from the warm and bright sun making his eyelids slowly close but he stop himself from sleeping, yet. He look at a corner of the garden, there is too figure bickering, even though the sight is blurry he can still made out who they are.

That is Chanyeol , the head butler of the house who have a bright smile that might creep some people away but still cute, bug ears and a deep voice that contras his cute feature and is very tall , the other one that is shorter is Baekhyun, the head maid of the house, why maid? Don’t ask, because Luhan also don’t know why he choose maid rather than other position provided in the mansion. Baekhyun is also a cute person with a pretty smile and a pretty face, he always wearing eyeliner, saying that it make him seems hotter than he already is. And when the two of them are together , they can make the room sounds like there are ten person.

Its been a month Luhan stays in this mansion and have known every resident of this big mansion. Aside from himself , there is the owner of the house, Nanny, who is a kind old lady who own a successful company that Luhan don’t know what the company do and she’s very rich. Then , there is Tao , the scary looking at first sight driver/bodyguard but actually just a cute little fluff ball when get to know him. Then the one who always together with Tao , is the Nanny’s PA from home who took care almost everything about Nanny, he is tall, the tallest in the house, he has a feature of a top model and look like a cold guy at first but actually really warm and act as if he was their father and always break Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s childish fights.

After them was Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are best friends even before they work in the mansion, they’re practically cannot be separate from each other even though hey always bicker. The is also the head chef of the house Kyungsoo, he cook the best food ever , never underestimate the small guy with the huge doe eyes , he would head lock anyone who dare to touch his kitchen without his permission even his assistant , Lay rarely get the chance to show his ability in cooking. Last but not least is Lay, the Chinese man is assistant of Kyungsoo but you can find him anywhere aside from the kitchen even though he was supposed to work in there, he is a warm guy who always look like he is in daze and have a very sweet smile follow with a deep dimples.

In this huge mansion live these people who look like a big family if from outsider vision since they make the mansion like their own house and the owner look content with how they act and treat every one of them like her own grandchild . there are also others worker but they only comes in the morning and go back to their respective house in the evening.

Without Luhan realize, he’s already in his own dreamland of sweet parade, not caring about his surrounding at all. Not realizing two pair of eyes staring at him from afar with a creepy grin on their face.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Sehun slowly open his eyes and lazily look around him , making out where he is and what had happen the day before that how he ended up on his bed half with a hand hugging his waist close to that person own body.

He groans a bit when the back of his head throbs a bit  making he remember how he hit his head on the fluffy carpet covered but not so fluffy to decrease the impact when his head collide with the hard floor when Kai, his stupid best friend jump on him as soon as he arrived at his apartment , drunk.

He turn around and sigh at the sight before him. Kai is snuggling close to him face , that if he turn a bit more they might kissed. And most of all that make Sehun wanted to slaps the hell out of Kai is that the tanned guy is drooling all over his exposed shoulder.

Sehun tried to push the other man way from him so he could go wash his body from the other’s drool but the man have an iron like grip that making Sehun end up thrashing around just to get up from the bed. When he at last could free his hand he use it to smack Kai’s head with a full blow to wake the other up. And after about fifteen minute of struggling, Kai at last open his eyes and smile brightly as soon as his eyes laid on Sehun frowning face.

“Hunnie~!!!” he squeals before peppering wet kisses all over Sehun face making the latter slaps away his face and avoid all the kisses from touching his handsome face.

“Stop it Kai!!!” at last Sehun shout at Kai , making the tan guy stop and grin happily as he sit up.

“Morning babe~” Kai singsong.

“You are disgusting!” with that Sehun dash to his connected bathroom.

Kai just smile looking at the closed door, he feels great having a friend like Sehun. Even though the latter always push him away and talks harshly , he always care for him whenever he depress like yesterday where he got dump by his girlfriend who he had date for two years just so she could be with a British man in the same course as hers.

After twenty minutes of scrubbing himself clean from all Kai’s touches, Sehun come out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapping his lower body.

“Hello~ y~ are you trying to seduce me~?” Kai, who is still not move from his position on the bed says with a teasing voice which Sehun just ignore and start dressing up to start his day.

After neither one of them talk , Kai’s request make Sehun drop the comb in his hand to the floor before lunging himself toward Kai and scream to the latter ears. “Repeat what you said!”

“Let’s go back…”

With that Sehun slump at the edge of the bed.

 


 AN: at last... I update this... I actually forgot what should be happening, so I make up another...