Chappie 3

My Deer Maid

Luhan lazily rubs his eyes as he sits up looking around, taking in the sight in front of him ; his mind go blank for awhile. He is inside a luxurious room 'no wonder the bed feels so good' Luhan mumbles to himself, pressing the mattress.

 

"Hold on a second..." he said to himself before look at his surrounding again. "How did I get here?" asking himself. He looks up to the ceiling and tries to recall what happen.


FLASHBACK:

"PON!!!"

 

The loud sound startled Luhan who was drown in his own thoughts about the destination he should be going, where he could at least stay for the night. Then, the image of the park at the centre of the residing area pop up in his mind, 'Well, it won't hurt right...just a night' Luhan tell himself.

 

"Luhan-ssi!" Luhan heard someone calling his name, he turns around to see the car that he was sitting in earlier driving up to his side. The one who called his name was Tao, whose name he just known during the journey.

 

"Luhan-ssi, where are you going?" asked Tao.

 

"My...h-home , of course" said Luhan, everting his gaze from the car.

 

"But, didn't you told me to drop u at the other side of this residing area?"

 

"Umm..." Luhan panics, looking around to find an excuse , well he's bad at lying. "I-its actually a-at t-this side. i just d-don't want to b-bother you to take me this far." he said without looking at Tao.

 

Tao chuckle, "But I had to pass this area to drop you there just now..."

 

"A-ah...umm..e-emm..." Luhan start stuttering , trying to make up something again.

 

"Luhan-ssi... you don't actually live around here , do you?"

 

"I do live here!" Luhan said with confident this time.

 

"Oh yeah?" Tao smirks. "Then let me see your house, I won't go away until you safelt lock your door" Tao raised his eyebrows at the sight of fidgetting boy.

 

"I really did lived here..." Luhan pouts. Tao could hear Nanny (the old woman) squels from the back seat at the sight of Luhan pouting, Tao sigh.

 

"Then show me, its dangerous at this hour to walk alone. Plus, you're injured and you used past tense." Tao said.

 

"Ok! Ok! I admit, i don't live here... well not anymore!" Luhan looks away.

 

"Oh, then why did you asked to be drop here?"ask Tao curiously.

 

"I was planning to sleepover at a friend's house"

 

"Then?"

 

"......he's not home" Luhan mutters.

 

Tao look at Luhan from head to toe "Are you by chance... homeless?"

 

Luhan's shoulder slump hearing the word 'homeless' come out of the driver's mouth. Well, he just became one starting around 6 hours ago, so he nod. Too embarass to look at Tao, he just stare at his own feet, he's on verge of tear thinking about his bad luck.

 

"Well dear, you could come and stay with me, my house is big enough for having another person." this time Nanny's voice was heard.

 

"I... don't want to burden you. Its okay, I'm a man, I'll manage somehoe." Luhan answers before turning around and walks away after thanking them.

 

Steps away, Luhan could hear and feel that the car was still following him. He sighs as he tries ti figure out how to escape them. But he's too tired, his brain functions also slows down.

 

"Its dark...... and quite" suddenly Tao start to talk " and its late..." a pause falls between them for a few seconds. "...... ghost might appear"

 

Luhan stop in his stark when he heard the word ghost. Luhan shivered and Tao could sense that.

 

"It might abduct you..." Tao starting to have fun looking at the boy trying to act brave. ",,,and might eat you up !" and he let out a creepy chuckle.

 

Luhan shivered again but hr ignores Tao, continue to walks as calmly as possible. He doesn't want Tao to know that he's scared but Tao already know that. Luhan's eyes starts to look around, when the wind blows, the hair on his neck stands, but he ignore it.Then, he hears a howl.

 

Without second thoughts, with much as stake here (his dignity LOL) Luhan scrambles into the car and crouchs next to the Nanny who is smilling brightly as her plan works.

 

On the way to the Nanny's house, Luhan chats for a bit with Nanny and Tao but soon, he got tired and falls asleep.

 

When they arrived at Nanny's house , it was already pass midnight.  The Nanny didn't want Tao to wake Luhan up, instead have him to carry Luhan up to the room at the 4th floor of the mansion. Luckily, there's an elevator and Luhan's not that heavy.

 


 *knock knock*

 

After two knocks, the wooden door swings open, slowly revealing the happy looking Nanny who just walks into the room.

 

"How are you felling?" asks Nanny, smiling brightly.

 

"Very good. Thanks for the hospitality," Luhan quickly thank her and bow.

 

"That's okay. We'll be having breakfast and greet everyone, so go wash up"

 

With that , Luhan is left alone again in the big room. The old woman left.

 

 

 


AN: Thanks for reading, subscribing , upvoting and commenting. I really apreciate them, I love you guyzzz~ <3