Chappie 2

My Deer Maid

Luhan wakes up and find himself inside a white room with beeping machines around him-he is in a hospital room, expensive one. He glances around, before he felt something was around his head and moves his hand , to touch the bandage on his head. Slowly he sits up and notices he isn't wearing clothes he wore earlier.

 

"How did I end up here?" Luhan mumbles to himself, flinches when his brain thumps against his skull.

 

His hand slowly moving to touch his swollen face. His lips felt numb and his cheek stings whenever he moves his jaws slightly.

 

Suddenly, the room's door swings open , revealing the woman he tried to save and a tall, young man in black suit. Both figures approach him immediataly when they saw that he was awake. The old woman wears a caring smile while the man look stern.

 

"How are you feeling , child?" the old woman ask while caressing Luhan's face softly like somekind of old ert (pfft cant stop myself Xd)

 

"I'm o-okay." answered Luhan as he looks down to his hands on his lap.

 

"Do you want to go home?"

 

"C-c-can I?" he looks up towards the old woman.

 

"Yes, of course. I'll take to your house." the old woman touches Luhan's hair lovingly.

 

"Thanks. But , how shall I repay you?...... I don't have any money..." Luhan mumble the last sentence while looking down again. A depressed aura hung around the boy.

 

"Oh, don't worry about it. Also, please take this as thanks for saving me." the old woman give Luhan the sweetest smile before handling a large sum of money.

 

He blinks at the cash , a little dumbfounded."...No. I can't take this" before he hands it back. "I'm already in dept to you..." Luhan looks at the old woman with a guilty face. He felt guilty for troubling her.

 

"Like I said, nothing to worry about. Do you wanna go now?"

 

Luhan froze, thinking for a bit, ' Where should i go? I can't tell her I have no place to stay, could I, she might want to offer me place to stay later... then I'll owe her even more' . After a good five minutes only Luhan gives a nod.

 

"Let's go then~" he old woman sound cheerful and quickly grabs Luhan hand, tightly. "Tao! Get his things~" once again, she sounds cheerful but only Tao knows why.

 

Without further delay , Tao takes Luhan's bag and a paper bag beside it from the couch and walks out. Luhan walks uhind because of his wound. He would be walking even slower if the old woman didn't support him.

 

The journey from the ward towards the car felt so long. When they arrives , Tao's already waiting inside the car for them.

 

"Where to?" ask Tao as soon as they enter the car. Its kinda shock Luhan at how Tao's voice sound , far from what he'd imagine.

 

Luhan quickly tells Tao the address he had been thinking . Tao then starts the car and begin to drive to the place told. Around 20 minutes later with Tao fast driving skills, they arrive at a housing area. Luhan got off the car aftert thanking them.


 "Oh~ How I wish I could keep him..." the woman sigh as they see Luhan turning onto a corner. Tao eyes her from the mirror.

 

"Is it not enough at home, to cure you from missing him?" ask Tao. (almost whole EXO live with her)

 

"Nah~ he's just ... SOO CUTEEE~ How could I resist? Just look at his his fluffy, soft, pale cheeks~! Fuwaaaa~!..."and the woman keeps babbling about what she thinks of Luhan. Tao just shakes his heard at them.

 

"Is Baekhyun-hyung and Kyungsoo-hyung not enough?"

 

"Well~ the cuteness levels are different~" said the woman, her eyes stuck on her phone, a wide grin on her face.

 

The woman giggles. Tao sigh and continues driving for a few moment before he did a sudden brake

, causing her to lose grip and sends the phone flying.

 

"W-w-what wrong?!!" the woman asks while picking up her phone , revealing Luhan's sleeping face on it.

 

"I think your wish might just come true..."


 AN: that old woman is totally me~

Hope u guys enjoy this chapter~ 

<3~ Rabu~rabu~kyunnn~ <3