Chappie 5

My Deer Maid

Yeow~ this is kinda like double update, so please read Chappie 4 if you haven't read yet.

 


 

Luhan groggily rub his closed eyes using his balled fists , trying to rub away the sleepiness after waking up of a long , comfortable , deep sleep. Slowly he open his eyes with a wide smile remembering the beautiful garden he saw before he fall asleep.

But! His wide smile abruptly fade away when he realize he is now in a dimly lit room that make his body shiver. No more beautifully trimmed bushes, no more beautiful and mesmerizing fountain nor the colourful flowers that decorating the garden at the backyard of the mansion.

After gulping his saliva for a few time as if he trying to swallow away his fear, Luhan slowly sit up and find his legs are being tied down hastily to the place he had been lying on which he just realize it to be a long table. Blinking a few time at the poor tried of leg tying , he reach down to remove the soft , silk-like clothes from bounding his legs but his hand stuck halfway.

Luhan slowly turn around to look at what gripping his wrist, its feels hairy and not to tight to hurt him but kinda ticklish. Afraid that it might be some kind of hairy monster make Luhan’s body tremble but he let out a relief sigh when there just a soft hairy handcuff that gripping his delicate wrist and looks like they’re being tied to the table’s foots.

Looking at the a little loose hairy handcuff , Luhan furls his hands and not so surprisingly his hand pass through the handcuff without any difficulty. Then the pretty boy quickly pull the silk like clothes and free his legs before turn around to get down from the table.

But unfortunately , before he could put his feet on the floor , the whole place vibrate making him pull back his legs and hugs them near to his chest. He could feel tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. Then , as if trying to add more fear into the pretty boy, some loud thumping as if the walls being slap, punch and kick around the house can be heard, clearly.

“Mwahahahahahahaha~!!!” Suddenly a loud , throaty , evil laugh can be heard from a corner of the room that Luhan just notice is quite spacious with a set of sofa being covered with a brown clothes and a rectangular tall thing also being covered with brown clothes making the surrounding more gloomy and quite scary.

“Well, well~ the princess is awake~!” a Donald duck-like voice said.

If in other occasion, Luhan might laugh at the voice but now he’s trembling while hugging himself. His eyes blurred from the tears that pooling and treating to fall from the corner of his eyes.

“That’s good~ now we can en~joy~ him!” another voice can be heard and this sound like some kind of ual harassing old man in dramas.

Luhan’s tear fall down one his pale cheeks when he realize what might happen to him. He might be kidnapped to be harass or even by some old man or maybe they want to sell him to some red district bosses and make him become e. Or maybe some crazy psychopath took him to kill him slowly , torturing him by pulling every hair on his body then skin away his pale skin then pull away every nail on his pretty fingers then cut off his fingers, after that scoop out his pretty sparkling eyes then slowly slice his tongue as if they are onion the pluck away his teeth one by one and-

“Now~ Now~” then the door behind Luhan creak open slowly and some footsteps can be heard approaching the table he’s sitting one.

“Ngehehehehe~!” that person slurp his saliva , disgustingly and says, “So now partner~ we can start by pulling every strain of hair on his body, after that we can slowly skin away his pretty skin like a fish before we can enjoy pulling away every pretty looking fingernail he have ~”

Then the other continue, sounding high “ Don’t stop there~ chopping off every fingers after that sound delicious too, the we can pull out that cute little tongue and slice it prettily follow up by plucking those beautiful white teeth. Hmmmm~ then~ that pretty eyes~ should be take out and store in a bottle then the ears~ the cute button nose and every pretty things on the pretty body~!”     

“Of course my friend~ but not before we taste the delicious looking body~ fuuuuhhhh~” the two person already very near Luhan whose all this while trembling greatly and sobbing hard hearing all those creepy things he thought being state by the two creepy sounding man. And shiver even more when one for them blow his breathe on his neck after finishing his ‘speech’.

“P-p-please….le-le-let me go….” Luhan mutter under his breathes shakily, trying to control his sobs. His hands are covering his ears while his eyes are shut tightly together his nose are stuffy from crying too much.

“Fuuuuuhhh~!” one of the guys once again blow his neck making Luhan shiver again and almost pee in his pant from fear of what might happen to him, he is too young to die.

“No can do pretty baby~ you look too delicious to be waste~” that person says with a chuckle, the one that sound like ual harassing old man.

“I-I-I’m n-n-no-not deli-delicious…” Luhan feels like he is talking with a wolf who hungry to eat some human flesh.

“Nu-uh~ you certainly deliciouso~” the donal duck sounding voice says before the back of Luhan ears making Luhan cannot control his voice anymore and cry out a loud “MOoooommmyy!!!!!”

Silence fall upon them from Luhan sudden outburst, but Luhan didn’t stop sobbing and trembling and keep chanting “Mommy” and “Help me” and “I don’t want to die yet”. His body tense up when two hands hold his shoulders each side, he could feel the two hand also trembling before-

“Bwahahahahahahaha~!” a loud laughter erupt and sounds strangely familiar to his ears making Luhan stop crying his heart out and slowly turn around.

A second later a loud thump can be heard when two male bodies fall gracefully on the floor after getting a flying kick from the cute guy who face stained with tears , red from anger and embarrassment and standing firmly with his hands on his hip looking at the two man groaning and twitching on the floor.

After looking at the two guys on the floor don’t look like they’re going to stop laughing anytime soon, Luhan lift his foot high to stomp one of them so they might stop laughing but even before his foot could touch neither of the two both of them stop laughing when one of them start making choking sound and heavy breathing.

“C-Channie!” the shorter of the two quickly scramble to the taller one and gather him in his arm and gently rub the latter’s back.

“Breathe slowly, slowly… in, out, in, out…”

Luhan stand there unmoving looking at the sight in front of him. Chanyeol who just now was laughing his off now having some kind of breathing difficulty that maybe caused by trying to laugh while enduring the pain from being kind on the stomach and Baekhyun who just now also laughing like some kind of maniac now looking panic trying to make his bestfriend feels better.

After a few minute, the room fill with the begging of apologies from the two bestfriend who are doing the polite bow that their forehead kissing the floor in front of the guy who is sitting cross leg on the table he got tied down a few moment ago with his hand cross in front of his chest, face turned halfway from looking at the two and tears dried cheeks puff from annoyance.

“Luhan-hyung, we are really sorry.” Baekhyun begs.

“We will buy you the most delicious cake for you.” Chanyeol offer.

“We will buy you the sweetest cotton candy for you!” Baekhyun’s turn.

“We will even buy you the most expensive plushy you ever see!” Chanyeol tries his luck.

“We will-“ Baekhyun’s offer got cut off by a deep voice.

“Woah, I never though you two would go to worship this little deer like this.” Kris look at the scene in front of his eyes with an amused look on his handsome face.

“Beak-hyung , Chan-hyung… you love Luhan-ge until this extend huh~!” now a softer voice could be heard, obviously Tao’s who has Kris hand on his waist.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stop their action and Luhan huff before jumping down from the table and smack their heads once each making the two kid ‘ouch’ed.

“What is this place?” Luhan ask Kris.

“”Um…our gathering base.” He answer.

“Owh…” Luhan look around before decide he would come and check this place out later after cleaning his sticky face.

Before walking out of the place , Luhan turn around and glare at the two boys on the floor, “ I want a month free bubble tea, anytime , anywhere, three cups everyday or I will make the two of you can’t even walk for a week!” Then he walk out with a grumpy ‘hmph’.

Silent fall inside the room, four pair of eyes look at the fading figure of Luhan. “Damn! He look cute even when he’s threatening.” ChanBeak said at the same time.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kai snuggle close to Sehun. Hands wrapped around the latter’s waist possessively and his face in the crook of Sehun’s neck making the boy groan at the annoying, clingy bestfriend of him that attracting too much attention from the people walking pass them in the airport from his too much skinship.

“I love you, Hunnie~” and, he continue nuzzling Sehun’s neck.

“Well…I hate you”

“Love you too, babe~”

Sehun just roll his eyes, better ignore this weird kid rather than wasting his time on bickering. His eyes move around to look at surrounding, trying to content his nervousness, not from being this close with this guy next too him, also not from the weird and disgust look passerby giving them but from the idea of going back to his homeland and meeting his parents after five years not seeing them.

“Who’s getting you when we arrive there?” Sehun ask Kai when the awkwardness is too much too bear.

“Same as you~” Kai state cheerfully, like that is the most obvious thing ever.

“Wha….t?” Sehun look at the other like he’s the weirdest creature on earth that ever exist.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you?” Kai look at him innocently. “I’m staying with you Hunnie~ we are going to be inseparable~” and Kai give him a long disturbing smooch on the cheek before their flight get announce.

 


AN: Wohoo~ how is it? 

What do you guys think of top Luhan? I got an idea of a one-shot...and I'm kinda into top!luhan lately...