Chappie 1

My Deer Maid

An old woman with a corporate look along with a brief case in her hand walk out of a convenience store as she looks up into the starry sky. She calmly walk towards a black car by the roadside, a few meters behind the store.

 

She tries to open the car door but unfortunately it was locked. So , the woman stands beside the car , waiting for her driver to come out from his 'relieve'. Once again, she gazes the night sky, thinking about her grandson who's on the other side of the world. Its been years since she met her precious grandson.

 

Her thought was then disturbed by a loud 'clang; from the other side of the store. She ignores it, but she feels that something is going to happen when the sound gets closer and closer as she heard chuckles.

 

Then, three men figures wearing black clothing appear, they wore black face mask to hide their faces, two of then have an iron stick in their hand. The old woman's heart starts to beat faster when she realises that they are approaching her...

 


Luhan walks down a dark alley, in his right hand have some crumpled money, while the other hand moving as if he's counting something. Well. he is counting.

 

Sighing to himself, Luhan ruffles his own hair while shoving the money back into his pocket. He then adjust his backpack's strap on his shoulder before let out another sigh when his stomach grumble.

 

'I barely got enough for tomorrow's breakfast...where am I suppose to sleep tonight...' he let out a sigh agaun and his stomach grumble once again, telling him to fill them up with some food.

 

Luhan walks quietly toward the sign at the end of the road, he was planning to use the money he had left to buy bread or cup noodle at least.

 

When he reached the back of the store, he heard some groaningfrom the dumpster. Eventhough he's scared but still approach the sound because he was sure that he heard a woman voice, asking for help. And as a gentleman he is, no way he gonna let a woman suffer.

 

Luhan is shock to see that three men ganging up against a helpless old lady who's hugging her briefcase protectively. Without a seconf thought, Luhan junps into the scene and kicks the first man in his way on the back. Then he turns around to give a side kick to the man on his right and a strong punch to the next. 

 

He quickly approaches the old woman and reaches out a hand to help her up on her feet, but unfortunately, the first guy who got kicked was up on his feet, swinging his iron stick towards Luhan's leg causing him to fall in front of he woman he was trying to save.

 

The old woman shrieks at the sight. Another one comes up and starts kicking the poor boy's stomach until he starts coughing and panting, trying to breathe. Then the last one, while sitting on Luhan, he start giving strong puches to Luhan's pretty face. They continue on until the boy start coughing up blood. Luhan's sight becomes blurry...

 

Just a few seconds before he loses his conciousness, he saw the three figures fall to the ground. He also heard someone's voice asking if he's okay, but before he could manage a reply, he faints.

 


AN: I'm so nervous~! How's the first chap?