Soaking

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

After Baekhyun had dropped me and Minkyung off at home, he left to his schedule.  Minkyung went straight into the living room to play with his toys while I put my bag away.  I joined Minkyung in the living room at the same time that Eunsun came back home. 

"How was your guys' day?" she asked as she plopped down on the couch.

"It was fun.  We went to the park," I replied, turning to look at her.

"I got hurt right here mommy," Minkyun stood up and pointed to his knee and elbow. 

"Yeah, he tripped on the playground while playing."

"Aw, well, you're okay now, right?" asked Eunsun.

He nodded and smiled, "Because Uncle Baekhyun said I have to be tough."

"Uncle Baekhyun?"  She looked at me.

"Baekhyun met up with us and we even went out to have lunch," I explained.

"That's nice."

The next few days were all the same.  I woke up, got ready for the day, ate, took care of Minkyung, cooked, got ready for bed, and slept.  In between my daily routines, I searched for a job, but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.   

Then I got a text from Baekhyun.  It read:

Baekhyunie [1:23 pm]:  Are you coming to our concert next weekend?

I totally forgot about EXO's upcoming concert.  Should I go?  I guess... since I have nothing to do at all.  It should be fun, right?  Why not? 

Me [1:25 pm]:  Ok.  I'll come and support you guys!  :)

Baekhyunie [1:27 pm]:  Great!  I'll get you the backstage pass.

Me [1:27 pm]:  Okay!  I'll see you guys then.

After texing Baekhyun back, I put my phone down and ran to the kitchen because my mom was calling me.  I jumped into the kitchen and asked what she needed. 

"Could you take Minkyung?" she asked.  "I still have so many bills to look through." 

I nodded and took Minkyung from her arms.  I carried the little boy to his and his parents' room, and tucked him into bed.  Then I came back out to the kitchen and sat on the counter. 

My mom sighed.  "All of these bills...  I don't think me and your father could go on that trip if these keep piling up."

I got down and went to sit next to her.  I took a closer look at the bills and my eyes widened when I saw all of the numbers on it.  I kind of felt bad because I wasn't doing anything to help our famliy with anything. 

"I'm sorry, mom," I muttered.

"Why?" she asked and looked up at me. 

"I can't even help with the bills."

"No, don't be sorry.  It's okay.  Everything will be fine."

"But... you guys paid a lot for my college and stuff."

"It's okay.  Don't worry about it.  Eunsun is finding a part time job already, it'll help us out a lot."

"I'm looking for a job, too."

"Who'll watch Minkyung if both of you get jobs?"

I shrugged.  Then my mom stacked the bills and put them in the drawer and walked out of the kitchen.  I sighed and sat there while thinking for a bit before getting up and going back to my room.  When I got to my room, I realized how stuffy and humid it felt in there.  Quickly, I grabbed my phone and walked out.  I sat down in the living room and tried to think of what to do for the rest of the day.  As I thought, Baekhyun and s came to mind.  Would they mind if I went over for a little bit? 

After making a decision, I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on and set off towards their dorm.  Since we only owned two cars, and they were both being used, I was forced to walk there. 

Halfway to their dorm, it started raining.  At first it was just a little sprinkle, and I didn't think too much about it, but then it began to pour a minute later, so I ran the rest of the way.  When I entered the building, I was soaking wet.  I groaned to myself and tried to wring out the water in my hair and clothes. 

"Hello," I said to the girl at the front desk after drying up as best as I could. 

"Hello there.  Who are you here to see?" she asked.

"EXO."

She looked at me suspiciously.  "EXO?"

"Yeah."

"They don't live here.  So, I think you should leave now if there is no one here you are going see."

"No.  They live here.  I'm Baekhyun's friend."

"I'm sorry, Miss, but you should leave."

"I know that they live here, though.  I've been here before."

"No they don't.  Now, please leave before I call security."

"I can prove it."

"No.  Leave now.  Security!"

"Wait!  Really.  I know them personally!"

Just then, two security guards came in and lifted me up by my arms.  They were very harsh and tugged at me in separate directions, making me feel as if my arms would be pulled off my body.  I whimpered in pain and tried wiggling out of their grasp, but they were really strong and wouldn't let go.  They started pulling me towards the door and was just about to throw me out on the streets, but right as they were trying to, some guys were entering the building.  I looked up just to see that it was Kris, Jongdae, Luhan, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Jongin thankfully.   

"I'm sorry that you have to see this.  This girl was trying to get into your dorm and-" the girl started.

"This girl is our friend," Jongdae interrupted her.

"So, please let her go now," Yixing said. 

The guards dropped me and I landed on my feet.  I walked over to them.  "Thank you," I whispered. 

"I understand you are trying to protect us from those other fans, but please be nicer and considerate," Luhan scolded.  "You security guards, too.  You shouldn't have to harshly pull on someone that isn't resisting." 

"Yes.  I understand," she replied and looked down.

Without another word, the members and I all got into the elevator.  While in the elevator, there was only silence.  Though, the silence didn't last for too long because they began to speak up. 

"Are you okay?" Yixing asked.

"Yeah," I answered.  "I-I'm fine." 

"I'm sorry about what happened.  The girl's only 19 and just started working here as a part-timer.  She said that she's a fan of ours and would do anything to protect us, but..." Kris said.

"Oh, well, it's okay," I smiled to them.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Chanyeol asked, touching my still wet hair.

"I was walking over here and then it started to rain," I explained.

"Here," Chen smiled and put his jacket around me.

"Th-thanks." 

I looked up to everyone and they all smirked and looked away.  I was curious and going to ask them, but then the elevator opened and they walked out towards the dorm already. 

 

Jongdae's POV:

Some of the members and I had decided to go out shopping and we did, but only for a little bit because it started to rain hard.  Our manager, who came to pick us up, dropped us off at the front of our building after we had finished shopping, for both clothes and other needs that Joonmyeon had wanted us to pick up. 

Just as we were entering the building, we bumped into the two security guards that worked at the building.  They were holding a girl that looked like she was in pain.  The closer we looked, we realized that the girl was Areum.  Then the young part-timer stood up from behind the desk and tried explaining what was going on at the moment.  I just shook my head at her because I swear she had seen Areum with us before or at least Baekhyun. 

Once we were in the elevator, I noticed that Areum was drenched.  I took my jacket off, which was still fairly dry and warm, and put it on her shoulders.  I figured that since she walked here in the rain, she was probably cold, so that's why I did so.  Just as the doors of the elevator rolled open, I noticed the guys giving me little smirks.  I brushed it off because I knew what they were thinking. 

We walked down the hall to our dorm and Kris unlocked it for all of us.  After taking off our shoes, we went into the living room and found most of the other members hanging out on the couch or the floor. 

"Hey," Joonmyeon greeted us.  "Did you buy the things that I asked?" 

"Yes," Kris replied and sat down beside him. 

"Hi, Joonmyeon-sshi," Areum said.

"Oh, Areum, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to visit."

"Areum!" Baekhyun shouted when he entered the room. 

"Oh, hey, Baek," she greeted him more casually.

"Why are you all wet?"

"It was raining outside."

"Oh, come here.  I'll see if I can find something for you to change into."

Areum nodded her head and followed Baekhyun into his room.  They came out after a little while and Areum was wearing Baekhyun's old shorts and shirt.  A little smile crept onto my face because I couldn't deny that she looked pretty good in that outfit.  

 

 

 


Hello my readers!! another chapter up for you guys!  i hope you guys like it :)  And thank you sooooo much, Inazuma00Lover for upvoting this story!! I really really appreciate it!  And again thank you sooo much!  :D :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(7/20/17)

Hi guys!  Okay, so there isn't a lot of drama right now, but it'll start kicking in in a little while.  And by now you can kinda tell who likes who and all, right?  :)