To err is human

Revenge is sweet

Krystal’s POV

 

 

Sulli and I decided to meet in the afternoon in front of her favorite bar so I'll tell her what happened the evening before.

I’ve been waiting for her for an hour and half. She was so late and I was starting to get really annoyed. How can she be so late? That pabo! Aigoo… I decided to sit on a bench next to me because my legs started to hurt. I’m gonna kill her, Aishh. I sent her trillions of messages but she haven’t answered yet. What’s doing? I hope she’s okay… I’m gonna call her. It’s ringing but why doesn’t she answer? 

 

“Yo-yoboseyo?” a sleepy voice answered

“Yah Sul, I’ve been waiting for you for an hour and half! What happened to you?”

“OMO!... Hahahaha”

“Why are you laughing? silly”

“I’m sorry Krys, I’ve forgotten about it! I felt asleep”

“WHAT?”

“Mianhamnida Krys” she was still giggling

“When are you coming then?”

“I’m sorry I think I won’t. it’s too late for me to get ready”

“What?!?!”

“Mianhamnida Krystal. I gotta go, Bye”

“But, but… yah don’t hang up Sul! Sul? SULLI? Aigoo she hung up, what am I gonna do now?”

Pabo Sul! How could you forget about it? Aishh… well we’re not so different then. I giggled. I forgot her last night so now, we’re equal. Aigoo… no one’s home, I’m gonna get bored if I go back home! I have nothing to do. I put my head between my hands. Super Aigooooo .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

 

“Krystal?”  who’s now? I raised my eyes first. I saw a dog staring at me. Dogs don’t talk. Then I raised also my head. Angel Amber!?

“Amber!” I said surprised

“Hi, what- what are you doing here alone?” she seemed... shy. she’s never been shy with me…. at least when we met she's never seemed shy

“I had to meet my friend but she forgot about it” I said rolling my eyes “ What about you?”

“I was walking with my dog… do you usually come here?”

“No, I don’t. it’s just that here there is Sulli favorite bar so…”

“Ah, I see…” we both watched somewhere else. There was too much embarrass.

“Has your sister been calm with you?” she all of a sudden said

“A bit.. she was really worried about me but I told her I was with "an old friend" ” she smiled at me and giggled. I smiled her back

“Do you… would like to eat an ice cream? It’s on me…” she was keeping her head lowered. Even if I haven't known her that much, I have never seen her like that.

“Uhm… okay, why not?”

“What’s your favorite taste?”

“I like mango”

“Okay, I’ll be back in a minute. Can you, can you just stay with do for a bit?”

“Sure” she went to buy the ice creams while I was with her dog. It's small but it scares me. I tried to caress it but I was afraid it could bite me. Aishh! She came back with the ice creams.

“Thank you Amber” she smiled starting eating hers

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

That afternoon I decided to go out with my doggie JackJack so I could breathe some good air and think what could have been my next step with Krystal. First, I had to see her during lunch time and maybe join her, then I had to find wher her classroom is and last but not least I had to get to have her cell phone number.

I was walking on the sidewalk when I saw someone familiar sitting on a bench. When I was closer to the girl I immediately recognized her. I thought someone probably loves me because I found the person I really wanted to see. I screamed inside of joy. I was having a big bang in my brain. Instead of saying her name mentally it came out from my mouth. She seemed surprised to see me. Aigooooo how much I want you Krys! She’s so cute. I asked her if she wanted to eat an ice cream. At first I thought she would have said no, I was afraid she would have been cold as the others time. But she surprised me. she looked so calm and… warm. I felt like a fool all time because I babbled like an idiot.

 

“do you want to go to a park? so I can let JackJack have some fun there”

“JackJack?” she looked at me confused

“Yup, my dog” I smiled

“Oh yes. Sorry! Gaja then”

We went to the nearest park and sat down on a bench and I left free my dog so that he could run away from us and let us alone. I couldn’t stop to watch Krystal her ice cream. Kyaa! I liked so much to see her tongue her ice cream, going up and down. It made me want to kiss her so much. I felt my face burning while I was watching her so I quickly turned away or I could faint. Come on Amber! Don’t be so byuntae!!

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked me. Oh gosh, she probably saw me blushing

“N-nothing!” I said  avoiding eye contact. I was feeling my cheeks still burning. Aigogogogo.

“Can I ask you something?” her voice seemed really serious so I turned to her

“Of course. Tell me.” I was curious (๑>ᴗ<๑)

“Do you like Hyuna?” she said coldly looking at her ice cream. She left me speechless

“Mwo?” I widened my eyes

“You two were so intimate yesterday evening… she said some things that…” I immediately interrupted her

“Don’t even think it! Never!” I said coldly. I watched her and I could see she was shocked by the way I answered to her

“I’m sorry Krystal… it’s just I don’t really like her, I’m trying to get free from her” I said seriously

“But why she treated you like that yesterday?” I pouted… I didn’t know if it was the right moment to tell her…

“Okay if you don’t want to tell me, it doesn’t matter” I looked at her. She started eating her ice cream again. I know she was getting angry. There was a moment of silence then words came out by themselves

“Last year I wasn’t myself. Too much things have happened to me, so let’s say I’ve lost myself… first of all my mother lost her job so my father had to do two jobs. We had no money so my mom tried lots of times to kill herself because she was desperate, they didn’t know how to maintain our family. My sister was into drug ring because she was depressed then it was my turn. Once, my father came back home crying because he had been fired. I felt my parents fighting every evening and screaming. Then, my world fell apart. My dad killed himself. I couldn’t do anything. I didn’t eat, I didn’t go to school. I cried day and night and seeing my mother feel bad, made me feel even worse. So I started also to get drank. I went out every night and came back home at seven am. I kept on this for like six months, then one evening my mom tried to kill herself. She was going to die but me and my sister luckily where at home and saved her. This made me understand that I had to be strong. I wasn’t dead. I had to fight to live. So I helped my mom to find a job. She now has a good job. I looked for a job too. My sister and I’ve been working all summer long. We helped our family to get out of debts. We talked to our mother about drug and alcohol. She helped us to get out. Getting out for me was easy because I didn’t drug as much as Jackie. For her in fact it was worst but she made it too. While I drank lot of alcohol I made lot of bad friends and I did bad things because I was always drank. So that’s how I met Hyuna. Once I was very drank. I was dancing when she came over me. She was dressed with a black y dress and started to dance with me in a er really y way. I already knew she liked me but I stayed at the game and danced with her. That night we went to sleep at her home since her parents weren’t there. She kissed me but I didn’t know what I was doing I was too drank. She started taking my clothes off and we slept almost . The morning I woke up really early and when I understood what happened I wanted to die. So I escaped and went back home. From that day, Hyuna thinks I like her, she keeps on disturb me even if I told her billions of times to let me alone…. That was the time I chose to give up with alcohol definitively. Now I drink something but I’ve no longer got that drank…. Now I am in myself thanks to my family and my best friend…”

While I was telling her the story I didn't watched her. I’ve never told anyone about this, except for my family and Minho. I was afraid she could judge me bad. I wanted to run away but at the same I wanted to hug her and to know that she trusted me. I finally watched her. She seemed shocked. Maybe she had to assimilate all I had told her so I stayed in silence too, watching the floor. I was waiting for her to stand up and go away, far from me. I asked me why she hasn’t already done it. She was driving me crazy. I wanted to hear her voice. I needed it. I played with my dog’s collar thus I decided to stand up. The wait and the silence were murdering me. I was heading to my dog when I felt Krystal taking my hand. I didn’t want to turn and watch her. I knew what she was going to tell me. I knew she would have never wanted to see me again. I imagined my whole life (I had dreamt about hehe) without her. Tears were about to fall from my eyes.

 

“Amber…” she almost whispered

“Don’t… don’t say anything” I was holding back the tears. I freed myself from her grasp and started walking

“YAH, PABO!” she screamed. I stopped

“I’VE NEVER KNOWN SOMEONE MORE FOOL THAN YOU!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THAT? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THAT?” I turned to her watching her shocked

“I thought that after what I told you, you would have judged me bad….” I said avoiding eye contact

“Aish… you, stupid. Why should I?” I stood motionless watching the gross

“Everyone does stupid things Amber. We’re not perfect. To err is human….” I still couldn’t talk. I just wanted to move next to her and hug her, but I couldn’t move

“I’m sorry for what happened to your family Amber… if you’ll ever need my help, I’ll be here to help and support you…” I was moved by her words. Hearing what she said, made me the happiest person on heart. But still, I was motionless.

“Aigo, you’re such a stupid! There’s no time to lose with you. I’m going, Bye”

I didn’t want her to go away and those words woke up my body. I ran to her and hugged her. I felt she was surprised by my move but it was all I needed: to have her in my arms. It made me so quiet and happy. she hugged me back and I held her stronger. None of us talked. I was letting the last sun rays of the day warming my body. I was mesmerized by her smell, which made ​​me lose completely in another world.

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

 Amber’s story made me think a lot. I felt guilty because I urged her to say things that maybe she did not want to confess to me. I was thinking on what to say, because I didn’t want to say things in the wrong way. But she stood up and let me sitting alone in the park. I didn’t understand why she acted like that. She was driving me crazy. What happened then, made me surprised more than everything. I was about to let her alone in the park when she ran over me and hugged me. My heart was beating so fast. I can’t help but smile. So I hugged her back. I was feeling again that mixture of feelings that were scaring me. I tried to ignore them. But then I had an instinct… I thought I was really becoming mad so I broke the hug.

 

“Th-Thank you Krystal” Amber said putting her hands in her pockets. We were both embarrassed by the strange atmosphere. I still couldn’t believe what has happened.

“No prob, Amber” I said caressing her arm. I froze. I swear I didn’t want to do it but it came out by itself. What was happening to me?!

“I- I gotta go. It’s uhm getting late, I better go home” I said babbling

“Yes, y-you are right. You better go”

“Okay… see you Amber” she waved to me. I turned away and went on my own way. While I was walking I hoped so many times to hear her voice calling me back but this time, it didn’t happen. I was walking as I had to go to the gallows. I touched my lips... Did I really want to kiss her? What’s happening to me?

 

 

 

 

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡(♥ó㉨ò)ノ

 

 

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not having updated it yesterday but I had problems with internet connection.

I hope you like this new chapter :)

Stay tune to know what happens next.

Thank you for reading, Bye (◦′ᆺ‵◦) ♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧ ℒℴѵℯ ✧♡✧*¨*•.❥