You're perfect the way you are

Revenge is sweet

Krystal’s POV

 

 

Amber told me she knew something about the stars so she told their names. I’m still sure she invented some because they were too strange and funny to be real so we laughed at them when she said some weird name. we still were hand in hand. She sometimes moved up and down her thumb like to caress me. When she did so, I felt the chills in the back. But they weren’t chills of fear, it was something nice. We haven’t watched at us in the eyes a lot except when we laughed. I think it has been better this way because I have had butterflies all the time in my stomach and when she watched me I could feel my cheeks blushing. Luckily it was dark.

Then I felt like I forgot something….

 

“SULLI” I shouted

“What?” Amber said

“I’ve forgot Sulli! I told her I had to go the bathroom but then I met you and I forgot her” Then someone else came in my mind “JESSICA. SHE'S GONNA KILL ME”

“Okay, too many names” I was talking very fast so I was probably making her confused

“Jessica’s my elder sister and she’s like a mom. I mean, very very protective. And Sulli’s my best friend. The one with very long straight hair. Aigooo they’re going to kill me! where’s my phone?” I started looking for my phone in my clutch bag. When I found it, I immediately watched what time it was. Four and a half. I’m dead. I started getting really preoccupied because there were like trillions missed called by Jess and Sul and I’ve been stupid because I put it on silent mode. Pabo Krys. What should I do? My eyes started filling with tears. I was touching my hair like a fool. Then Amber did something I’ve never expected. She hugged me, caressing my hair.

“Hey hey, calm down everything’s okay. If you keep on worrying you won’t solve nothing.” She was talking calmly with a soft voice that calmed me down pretty immediately. I still couldn’t realize I was in her arms. She have been so…. Sweet and caring to me. I didn't want her to let me go.

“Do you live far away from here?” she asked me still caressing my hair. I kicked away my tears.

“I don’t know. Maybe just half an hour away” she broke the hug and watched me in the eyes, this time she took my hands

“Perfect, then if we run we can get there in ten minutes, okay?”

“Yeah…” I said hiccupping. So she turned away, heading away “Amber…?”

“We better go, Krystal” she said giving me a smile

“Thank you, Amber” she smiled at me, carressing my hands

“But you are the one who have to direct me because I don’t know where you live” she said scratching her head

“Right, let’s go!” we started running faster than we could. We've stopped just twice to breathe but we made it in ten minutes as Amber said.

 

“Woah Amber! You were right!” I said still panting… again

“Hahaha, modestly” we laughed and then smiled at each other. No one of us wanting to say goodbye.

“Don’t, don’t worry for you sis! Tell her, you found an old friend and started talking nonstop”

“Good idea!” and we smiled at each other. There was an awkward but pleasant atmosphere.

“I- I better go, Amber”

“Yes, better! Bye then” she lowered her head.

“Bye Amber”

I was about to go in when she called me back.

“Yes?”

“Thank you for this night”

“You’re welcome. I had fun”

“Let’s thank alcohol then” she joked

“Hahaha, yeah! I guess it helped me to be more open” We laughed “See you” I said as I waved my hand then she waved me back.

When I entered the living room I tried to be the more silent I could. I was lucky in a hand, because my parents weren’t home because they went to my grandma who’s sick. But I didn’t want to wake up Jessica or it would have been like disturb a bear. I walked on tiptoes but the light of the living room have been . I didn’t want to turn because I know there was the devil waiting for me.

“Hi” I told her weakly smiling

“Are you crazy? Do you know what time is it? I know it’s Friday night but you should come back home earlier! Where have you been? Who have you been together with? Do you know there are criminals out there?” she attacked me and started to go mad. I rolled my eyes while she was talking and I watched at her raising my brows.

“Don’t look at me like that, Krystal Soo Jung. I told our parents I had to protect you and that’s what I’ll do until they’ll come back home and now answer to my questions.” She was very angry. I didn’t want to worry her so much but with Amber I lost the sense of time.

“Don’t worry Jess, I was with an old friend. She took me home, there’s nothing to get mad about.”

“Aigo, I trust you Krys but you worried me so much. I didn’t know if you were still at the club and if you were with someone. You could’ve gone out the club and something bad could’ve happened to you” she said hugging me. I rolled my eyes to her negativity.

“Calm down. I’m here now” I hugged her back. We stayed like that for a while. She aked me if I had fun a te the club. Then she gave me the goodnight kiss and went to bed. I laid down on the sofa thinking about that night. I smiled to myself as I hugged myself thinking back to Amber. I took my phone because I wanted to call Sulli to apology to her and tell her what happened. The phone rang but there was no one answering; she was surely already sleeping. I was too tired to go upstairs in my comfy bedroom so I decided to sleep on the sofa. I felt asleep with a smile on my lips.

The next morning when I got up there was smell of coffee in the air. I went to the kitchen where there were a cup full of coffee, some cookies and a letter.

 

"I'm out with some friends so I thought to make you some coffee. I will have lunch at Yuri's house so if you want to, there's food in the fridge. See you later, Love Jessica"

 

I put it on the table and took my phone and tried to call Sulli again. It was eleven o’ clock so she were probably waken up… I hope!

 

“Yoboseyo?” Yay, she answered

“Hi Sul” I almost screamed. I was happy to hear her. I needed to tell her everything.

“Krys?! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GONE LAST NIGHT? I WAS REALLY WORRIED!! YOU! PABO PABO PABO PABO! luckily there was one of Amber’s friends that saw me worried looking for you and he told me YOU were with HER! WHAT’S.GOING.ON?” She was sooo angry. I felt really bad for that.

“I’m really really really really really really sorry Sul. I understand you! I would be angry with myself too! But I didn’t do it on purpose! Sorry”

“You’re lucky that her friends were so kind and asked me to join them so at least I haven’t been alone all night….”

“I’m happy you’ve stayed with someone” I tried to use aegyo… I’m not very good at it! it was really bad (╯_╰)

“Hmmm… what do I have to do with you, Krys?”

“You could… forgive me?”

“Yah, pabo! you know I can’t stay angry with you a lot! Instead… Shouldn’t you tell me something?” she said giggling

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

I woke up very late. It was three o’ clock pm and I had missed the basketball training but I didn’t care because something else was in my mind. Oh well, not something but someone. Someone I passed the night with, watching the stars, hand in hand. Gosh I still can’t believe it happened! I’m so happy, I can’t tell with words what I feel. Last night I was so happy that coming back home I sang my favorite song and an old woman has also shouted at me. I was a bit a drunk so it’s thanks to that if I haven't been shy with Krystal. I don’t know how much she was drunk but it didn’t seem so much so I hope she’ll remember. Oh god! Did it really happen to me?! she said to Hyuna I’m her girlfriend! KYAAA! Maybe I was too much drunk and I haven’t listened well… but this would mean I have a chance on her… I think I’m gonna explode. I have to see her again… but I have to wait two days, what am I gonna do all this time? I have to wait too much! AISH! I wish I had her telephone number. Why didn’t I have asked her? Pabo Amber, damn it! Now I could ask her out.

 

“Someone came home late yesterday night” Jackie interrupted my thoughts… why Jackie? (✖╭╮✖)

“Hi Jackie” I said still sleepy but smiling like a dumb

“Have you been with… someone? you don’t usually get home this late” she gave me a guilty smile.

“What do you mean? Pabo!” I threw her my pillow, but she caught it and pushed it on my face preventing me from breathing. She was laughing. How mean!!

“Ofeih, ofeih! I’m vonna ‘ell yo” I said trying to breath. So she take off my face the pillow and waited for me to tell her.

“Shoot”

“I was just with a friend” she put the pillow closer to my face, she wasn’t satisfied by my answer.

“Okay! I was with a girl!” I shouted

“Hmm… a girl?” She watched me with a mischievous smile

“Yes… she saved me from a friend I don’t like, so we escaped from the club and I took her to see the stars, from the place we discovered years ago…”

“What’s her name?”

“Her name’s Krystal…” she looked satisfied by what I said.

“Okay, llama… Oh, Minho called! He wanted to remind you to go to the basketball training…”

“Why haven’t you wake me up?”

“You were sleeping so deeply and then you came back home really late, so I thought you needed to get some rest…” she said heading through the door

“Okay… thank you Jackie” I said giving her a dorky smile

“No prob” and she went away. I felt like I needed to tell her more about Krystal, I wanted her to know. So she could helpe me in future.

“I think I like her, Jackie” I shouted as I covered my face with the pillow

“Who?” she opened the door and raised her eyebrows

“Fryssal” I said talking with the pillow in my face. She sat on my bed and pushed it away. I covered my face with knees. I felt her hand caressing my hair.

“I understood it” she said smiling

“What?” I didn’t understand. I watched her

“You can get immediately when someone likes someone else. There wasn’t something right when you came back home singing. You were singing in a way you just do when you are like in seventh heaven. I know you. I thought you had a great time with someone special. Then this morning you talked to me about that girl you were with. Your eyes shined when you talked about  what happened yesterday night. I saw also your cheeks becoming a bit red like now” she ruffled my hair” and then, you’ve never took someone to our secret place. It has to be someone really important to you”

“But she’s a girl and I was a little bit drunk”

“First: it doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or not. The important thing, is that you two are happy together and live your life and make it beautiful together. You can love who you want. There’s no a rule that tells you must love a boy. You are who you are and I’ll always support you. You're perfect the way you are. You just have to remember to be always youself . Second: you weren’t drunk if you remember the night. You just had drank a bit and that little of alcohol you had in your body, helped you to be brave. That’s it.”

Her words moved me. I hugged her the stronger I could.

“I love you Jackie. Thank you for everything”

“You’re welcome Am. You know you can tell me everything. I’m always here for you, my lil sis. But now let me go, or I’ll die, I can’t breathe anymore” we laughed and played with each other making tickling for a while. Then she stood up and went through the door sending me a kiss. 

Krystal, I'll fight to have you. That's a promise.

 

 

 

 

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

 

 

 

Our Amber took really aware of her feelings for Krystal. Will Krystal get aware of her feelings too? What will we happen between them two in the next chapter?

Stay tune to find out  ;)

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it...

Bye everyone  (ෆ`꒳´ෆ) ˡºᵛᵉ❤⃛