It's your fault

Revenge is sweet

Krystal’s POV

 

 

The next morning I was destroyed. My eyes were all contoured by some black circles and it seemed like I took the shock because my hair was super messy. I slept only for an hour. I asked to my parents to skip school because I didn’t feel very good though they told me to go to school. I begged them but in vain.  I tried to make myself presentable but my eyes ruined everything. I tried to cover the eye circles but I just made them look like I’ve been hit on my face. Thus I gave it up, I picked up my backpack and walked to school. It wasn’t snowing like the other day but snow was everywhere. The white blanket reminded me the boy I’ve forgotten for a moment: “ Aishh, why don’t you get out of my head? You’re killing me”. It was a mixture of strange feelings because  I hated him but I felt also something good I guess…. I shouted. “Yah! It’s just an insignificant boy. Krystal go back to the right track!” When I arrived to school I immediately went to my classroom with my head lowered since I wanted to avoid eye contact with everyone but particularly I didn’t want to see the guy again. I sat down on my chair placing my head on the desk to close my eyes a bit. Exactly when I started to fall asleep someone hit my head.

 

 

“YAH! What the heck are you doing?”

“Sorry Krys, I just wanted to make a prank” it was Sulli, my best friend

“Never mind Sul. I haven’t slept all night long” I said trying to sleep again on my desk

“How come? You aren’t used to suffer of insomnia….” She started staring at me preoccupied. In two seconds the teacher came in so I had to stand up. I gave a smile to Sulli to make her understand nothing was wrong. She weakly answered to my smile, still not sure. Aish, she knows me too well. I can’t lie to her. During the lesson I felt asleep because I was too tired to pay attention to it. So something hit me again on my forehead. I opened my eyes and frowned at Sulli, I knew it was her.

“Why?” I told her in my ice princess mode

“Yah, Krys, calm down! I just wanted to wake you up or the teacher will see you, pabo!” she frowned too and turned away. She was mad at me. I didn’t want to make her angry or use the ice princess mode to her but it came out by itself. It wasn’t my fault, I was just sleepless…. I felt guilty so I apologized to her.

“Don’t worry Krystal, everything’s alright” she said to me winking at me as she stuck out her tongue. I giggled and then I thought how much I’m lucky to have a friend like her. She’s so caring to me and she’s always next to me, no matter what.

“Sul, I’ll tell you later why I’m like this” I needed to tell her or I could explode

“okay but now pay attention to the lesson” and she gave me her biggest smile. I smiled back and then I tried to listen to the teacher.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

After I met that girl I felt strange, my all body was tingling and my heartbeats went faster and faster every time I thought about her. Our first meeting hasn’t been romantic at all and we also have argued but that girl was inside my head and didn’t want to go out. I tried everything: playing basketball, reading, doing homework( yes, too strange for me), cold shower but the cold reminded me her, writing a song, running, talking with my sister Jackie about stupid things that made me laugh but at the end, she was always inside my brain. I even couldn’t sleep all night thus the morning I looked like a zombie and plus my hair didn’t want to stay in place. Before to go out I played a little with my dog JackJack, he’s so cute. He always listen to me and never judge me. He only asks me three things: to play, to eat and to have cuddles. He’s definitively my best friend :P I took my backpack and I went out. It was very cold and I forgot my scarf and my hat, good I’ll get a cold then. Cold…. Again and again that word that took my mind to the icy girl. My gosh.

I got to school and went immediately to my classroom. I wanted to meet no one so maybe I could sleep a little bit. When I arrived to my classroom I used three chairs as bed. Not so comfortable but better than nothing. I closed my eyes and my mind started to think about the girl. I wanted to call her with a name but I didn’t know it so this made me even more nervous. Might I have another chance to see her? Oh my god, Amber shut up! You are just daydreaming on someone you don’t know and maybe never see her again. I felt asleep until the bell rang so everyone came in the classroom and I had to wake up. I dreamt nothing…. Not that I wanted to dream the girl, but better this way. I waved to my friends Minho and Key who laughed at me for my horrible look. I made my dorkiest face to them and then the lesson started. I shouldn’t even say that I haven’t paid attention because I’ve thought all the morning to the girl.

 

“Lunch time! Finally” Minho said opening his container with his eyes shining while Key was trying to steal some of his lunch so they started to fight like kids. I was laughing at them really hard, they were too funny. When everyone was calmed down and eating their own food quietly, I started looking around to look for the girl. I didn’t see anyone so I became a little sad.

“What’s going on Ambro?” Key asked me

“Nothing…. I mean, yesterday I met a girl but….” I stopped because I thought there was nothing else to say or well, there was to say but it was like words couldn’t came out properly when I was thinking about her. I was like taken in another world with that girl. I stopped staring off into space.

“KYAAA! Our Ambro has a love problem with a girl! Can we help you? Can we? Can we?” Minho started saying using his aegyo. Aigoo ( ̄ω ̄;)

“Okay, guys but please, be quiet” I said looking around me because he attracted the attention of everyone on us. Minho started smiling in a guilty way and Key copied him. I slapped my face. How pabo!

I waved to Key and Minho while they were going back to class as I was throwing away my things from lunch. I turned away heading to my class when a girl bumped on me. She fell in my arms.

“I’m-I’m sorry, I was distracted. Are- are you okay?” I bubbled. I still couldn’t see her face.

“No, I’m not okay. Could I be okay with you on my right foot?” She raised her head to electrocute me and I recognized that pretty face who kept coming in my mind.

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

I was going back to my class with Sulli, telling her what happened the day before when someone bumped on me, exactly like the last time. It couldn’t be possible. The guy ( I guess ) stepped also on my right foot. It hurt a lot.

“I’m-I’m sorry, I was distracted. Are- are you okay?” he bubbled

“No, I’m not okay. Could I be okay with you on my right foot?” I said coldly raising my head and watching him in his eyes to froze him. Then…. That hair, that short blond hair; that deep eyes. It was THE ANGEL. He was surprised too.

“YOU!” he and I said widening our eyes. We separated immediately when we saw each other. My heart was going very fast. There was a really strange atmosphere. Nobody was talking. His beautiful eyes 乂❤‿❤乂

I thought inside

“It’s your fault if now my foot hurts” I said pointing to my right foot in an angry mode

“But-but you could have watched where you were going” he answered back

“WHAT? I was talking to my friend. How do you dare to tell me what should I do?” ice princess mode, completely on ;)

“But…. But…. but you…. you were…. you are…. You…. Argh, never mind. You make me lose control. There’s no need to lose time with someone like you. Aigo” he pouted

“Ts. YOU are the one I don’t have to lose time with”

“gosh, why did I have to meet you?” he shouted

“Guys, guys. Calm down please!” it was Sulli, trying to stop the fight

“Heard? Even your friend tell you to calm down” he provoked

“Yah, pabo! she was talking to you!” I answered back while Sulli slapped her face defeated.

“YAH! STOP PLEASE! BOTH OF YOU!” she shouted again. Silence reigned everywhere. We have been scared by her screaming.

“Why guys do you have to fight so much? Let’s say fault is of both of you two. Give one each other hand and stop it, please. Aren you some crazy kids? No. Let’s have some peace in our heart” she said trying to smile because the two of us were frowning at each other and she was probably scared.

“If she does first” he said

“No, you should! You bumped on me” I shouted at him

“NO, you did”

“GUYS! Please” Sulli stopped the fight. We looked at each other rolling our eyes and then we shook our hands.

“Well done guys. So I think you two should introduce you and me now….” she said giving a big guilty smile

“My name’s Amber” he said smiling to Sulli…. Amber? His name is… Amber? Isn’t it a feminine name?

“I’m Krystal and this is my friend Sulli” I said non caring about him and avoiding eye contact

“Nice to meet you Sulli” he said looking like the kindest guy ever. I snorted annoyed

“My pleasure, Amber” Sulli answered with a hint of aegyo. Was she flirting with him?  (◞≼☉≽◟◞౪◟◞≼☉≽◟)

“But isn’t Amber a feminine name?” Sulli asked innocently

“Uhm…. Well I’m actually a girl” She said embarrassed scratching her head. My face turned white and the Sulli’s one turned red then violet then purple. I guess she wanted to melt down because of the bad impression. My gosh…. He’s a GIRL? HOW CAN BE IT POSSIBLE? I couldn’t believe it.

“You…. A girl?” that was what I was just able to say, pointing her

“Uhm…. Hahaha, it seems so” she said looking a bit amused by the atmosphere “ But don’t worry girls, I get it a lot” she tried to make us feel comfortable

“Mianhae, mianhamnida Amber! I didn’t meant to!” Sulli started to apology to Amber making her feel a bit embarrassed

“Haha er, Sulli ( right? ), don’t worry. It’s alright” she tried to comfort her embarrassed by the continuing apologies  

“Kamsa Amber” Sulli said still embarrassed. They smiled at each other. There was a strange atmosphere, also a bit embarrassing. Amber didn’t look at me anymore and this made me, for a reason that I ignore, annoyed. I took my friend hand.

“Sulli, gaja. It’s time to go, our teacher will be probably waiting for us. Lessons are starting.” I told her angry, heading to the corridor. I shook Sulli’s hand too hard. I was too annoyed.

“Ouch Krys” She said.

“Krystal, wait” Amber’s voice. She called me. She said my name. She said it so cutely. I stopped. My heartbeats were really fast. Again, why?

 

 

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

 

 

 

So yeah guys, this is the second chapter. I hope it's long enough, if it's not so, then let me know and I'll make them longer. :D

What do you think about it? What would you like it would happen? Let me know in the comments below ;))

Thank you for reading it, tomorrow I'll upload a new one. I hope you like it....

Bye guys ( ˘ ³˘)❤