I'm Amber's girlfriend

Revenge is sweet

Amber’s POV

 

 

“What do you think of the J.J Mohoney’s club?” I asked

“Great club I guess. Why?” Minho answered. It was evening and we had decided to go out together but we got annoyed because we didn’t know what to do so we were sitting on a bench.

“I was planning to go there this evening. I need to feel no stress and forget about my life for a bit”

“Krystal?”

“Where?” I said looking all around me

“Hahaha no, stupid! I meant, is her your problem?” Wow, he reads my soul. I have to pay attention next time if I steal his candies hehe ( (ミ´ω`ミ))

“Aigo Minho! She’s driving me crazy. I don’t understand. At first she seems always happy and surprised to see me but then we always fight. I dunno what to do.” I put my head between my hands

“Hey Ambro. Calm down! Everything’s okay. Don’t act like this, you're worrying me”

“Sorry Minho, but I feel like I have no chances. Everything I do seems the wrong thing. Do you know what am I talking about?”

“Yes, I know that feeling….” He said turning really serious. Is there something I don’t know about my friend? I was baffled

“You know? This evening we’re going to have a lot of fun and tonight you’ll forget her. I swear Amber”

“Thank you, Minho. You’re the best” I gave him a smile

“I know” he said modestly running a hand through his hair. We laughed at his action. He smiled at me patting my back as we were heading to the club.

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

 

Sulli and I changed our clothes before to go to the club. When we arrived a lot of people were already there and the music was so loud that we couldn’t even talk. I told Sulli what happened that afternoon at school and she told me that I should relax and try to know Amber.

“You know I don’t like her” I almost shouted because of the loud music

“You don’t know her, you still can’t say it” she answered

“Yes, I can”

“Under what perspective?”

“Because we never talk, we just fight”

“Because you two have met in the wrong way” No one overcomes Sulli’s pearls of wisdom.

“Let’s forget about this for a night. Let’s dance” I said. We left our drinks on our table and started to dance like crazy. I was having a lot of fun when suddenly a boy came over me. He started dancing with me. A while later he started touching me everywhere. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I tried to push him away but he was like stuck on me. What the hell! Luckily someone bumped on me accidentally pouring on him some vodka so he went away angry. I laughed at him with Sulli as we kept on dancing. Another boy approached to Sulli but she was faster and better than me pushing him away so he went almost immediately away but he poured on me some of his drink. I got really angry and started to scream at the boy. He got so scared that he almost fell down among the crowd. Sulli and I giggled but then we helped him to get up.

“Wait for me at our table, I’m going to the bathroom to clean my dress” I told her

“Be quick”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back in a second”  the bathroom was so full of smoke that made me cough. Why everyone in the clubs has to smoke like a chimney? I tried to clean the stain and I got satisfied when I saw it was disappearing. Then I went to do my er... things at the W.C. When I finished I was about to go out when I saw someone familiar washing his hands in the sink. Hmmm where have I already seen his? But a male, in the women bathroom… it didn’t make sense. (•ิ_•ิ)?

I was about to go out to solve the mystery but a y girl came in and grabbed the boy’s waist. So I hid myself behind the door of the W.C

“Hi Amber” the y one said. Amber? Did I hear right?!

“Amber?” I whispered.

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

At the club we’ve met our friends so we had a lot of fun. There were Key, Hyuna, Luna and Jonghyun. We’ve danced a lot and we also drank a lot so at the middle of the party I had to go the bathroom. I felt like I was followed and I wasn’t wrong. When I was about to go back to my friends a girl came over me from behind and grabbed my waist.

“Hi Amber” she said in a y tone. I’ve heard also something else from a bathroom so when I turned I quickly checked it out with my eyes to see if there was someone, but the bathrooms were all empty.

“Hi Hyuna” I said looking the girl in her eyes “ haven’t we already greeted?”

“You haven’t greeted me as I deserved” she said coming closer to me

“What do you mean?” I said, stepping back

“You know what I mean”  she was about to kiss me but I pushed her away trying to be gentle.

“We have already talked about this, you know”

“For me it’s not ended. I need you Amber and I know you need me too” she put a hand on my right shoulder and put a leg next to my left side

“You’re wrong” I tried to push her away again “Go back to our table”

“I won’t never believe you Amber. I know what you like. I know you want this” she said as she put my hands on her . I blushed heavily.

“Hyuna, what-what are you doing?” I asked removing quickly my hands from her body

“Come on Am. Let you go” she said coming closer and closer to me. I took her hand and tried to bring her out from the bathroom

“You drank too much, gaja” but she stopped me. She made me turn around her arm and then she closed her arms around me in a mortal hug as she pushed me against the wall denying any way to escape

“Hyuna, please! Let me go” I whispered

“You’re mine” she said. Then a door slammed.

“YAH AMBER! What the are you doing?” I knew that voice…. I pulled my neck upward to see better. I thought what I was seeing wasn’t real.

It was Krystal. But what the heck was she doing here? Anyways, Hyuna let me go and turned to Krystal.

“H-hi Krystal” I said a bit confused waving to her, happy to see her. She saved me from Hyuna

“Who the hell are you?” Hyuna asked her rudely

“Who do you think you are? Who the hell are YOU? I’m Krystal and I’m Amber’s girlfriend. Leave her alone. She’s mine.” Krystal said, electrocuting Hyuna

WHAT? Did she really say what I heard? What was happening? ⊙▂⊙

“Hu, I don’t think you are who you say to be. Amber’s never talked to me about you” I looked Hyuna then Krystal. I was speechless, I couldn’t say or do anything.

“Because maybe you're not so important to her. And....We’ve been together just for two days. That's why we still don't want to spread the world. Right Amber?” she said watching me, looking for my approval. I got what she meant so I nodded.

“Ye-yeah, it’s the truth” I walked next to Krystal and hugged her. It seemed so strange but it was the warmest and most beautiful hug I’ve ever gave. And I was in seventh heaven because she hugged me back.

“We two are a couple” I said again pointing me then Krystal. Hyuna was very confused. I know her so I guess she couldn’t believe to what we said as I couldn't too!! I had to act quickly. I decided to take Krystal hand.

“We…. We gotta go. We have to make love. Bye Hyuna” I said amused by Hyuna expression. Then I’ve just heard Krystal greeting her and Hyuna calling my name but we were already outside the bathroom.

I was holding Krystal hand. I couldn’t believe it. It was like being in a dream. Her hand was so delicate and soft. I would’ve liked to kiss it. But I was too concentrated to escape from that club of crazy people. I wanted to take Krystal out of there. We ran among the people and when we went out we kept on running until we got to a park. We stopped there panting. We were dead. As we looked at each other, we burst out laughing. Everything was just perfect with her next to me.

 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

I will never know how I was this brave. I’ll never know where I took the courage to do what I did. I know that I was angry. That was Amber, MY Amber. So I exploded. I didn’t want anyone to touch her and then she didn’t look happy to stay in that viper’s arms so I thought she needed my help. It was like staying into a korean drama, mostly when she took my hand and took me out that place. I loved that moment and I will always remember it.

“I’ve never…. ran so much” I said still panting and laughing non stop

“I’ve never had…. So…. Much fun like…. This evening” she answered still panting and laughing her too

“Hyuna face was just so funny. How did you… How did you come up with those things? You’ve been amazing”

“I don’t know! I’m still surprised I could have said them and I’m shocked I’ve done it for you. It seemed you needed help so I've spoken” I said as we kept on laughing

“Well, thank you Krystal! My new girlfriend saved my life” she joked

“Hahaha, you’re welcome. Aigoo my legs hurt”

“Let’s have a sit on this bench” Amber said taking care of me. We sat looking at the sky. It was full of stars. What an amazing view.

“I know the perfect place to watch stars. Once I’ll take you there” Amber said still admiring the shining sky

“Take me there now” I suggested. She watched me in the eyes surprised by my suggestion

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Gaja” she stood up and took again my hand. We started running again in the late night. We went through the park, we went through the garden of a house, through a station and then took me to a small uphill. Then we came to a clearing. Amber was right. The view there was spectacular.

“Wow! They look like diamonds!” I exclaimed

“Yeah, they’re very beautiful” she said as she was lying down on the grass giving me her hand. So I did like her. We watched them silently all the night. I felt in peace. 

 

 

 

 

(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬(;◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬

 

 

 

Yay, Krystal is becoming aware of her feelings for Amber!! KryBer is borning :3 

This evening I had nothing to do so I decided to fix the fourth chapter and upload it. It's the first one completely different from the others. 

I hope you like it ;) 

Goodnight everyone  and thank you for reading(-^〇^-) ;))