See you in hell

Revenge is sweet

Amber’s POV

 

 

At first I was happy to have met her but then she started treating me bad. It wasn’t my fault if she bumped on me again. In any case her friend have been really kind to me so I wanted in a certain way to use her to see how Krystal would have reacted. I didn’t know her at all but I wanted to see her reaction that would have been a starting point. i wanted to know if I could have a chance with her. She was nervous but I'm not sure it was because of me ignoring her. She then all of a sudden decided to go away and took me by surprise. I had to do something but I didn’t know what to do to make her stop. I did the first thing that came in my mind.

 

“Krystal, wait” I shouted. She stopped. Okay, next move?

“Mwo?” she asked irritated. she's in a really bad mood…. What should I do?

“I wondered…. I was wondering….” I was looking for something to say but nothing came in my mind. Damn it.

“Come on Amber, we’re late” Aishhh, Krystal shut up! I’m looking for an excuse….

“I was wondering if you’d like to have lunch with me and my friends once” I said it all in one breath and now I was panting. I almost closed my eyes. I was scared. How did this words came out of my mouth? I was afraid to know her answer. 

“Why?” she asked. At least she didn’t electrocuted me me. she seemed just curious. Good thing…. or nah?

“I don’t know…. Just to get to know each other, I guess” I was scratching my head. Good excuse.

“Why do you mind knowing me?”

“I… I…. I’d like to know you better and maybe one day you could pay your fault to me” I said giving her a dorky smile

“WHAT FAULT?” oh my gosh! She’s so scary ⊙﹏⊙

“I was…. Just joking hahaha” God help me, please

“I think it’s a nice idea Krys. Why don’t we accept?” I thanked Sulli mentally

“I don’t think so, Sul. Let’s think about it first”

“why do you have to think about it?” I asked puzzled

“YAH! I’m not talking to you!” she shouted to me

“Okay okay, calm down. You’re too scary with that face” I told her hiding my face. I saw through my fingers a little smile was appearing on her face. I made her laugh. I made her happy. This made me happy too. She’s not so bad then….

“We have to go Amber, bye” Krystal said turning away

“Goodbye Amber, I hope to see you again” it was Sulli who waved at me

“Bye” I softly said. I watched them walking away. I didn’t get an answer by Krystal. I really wanted to know her but it seemed not working. I was sad. I sat down in the middle of the room with a little smile. It’s strange but yes, I was sad and I was smiling. It was because I met her again and that’s all I neede: to see her. Why am I being like that? Aish, I’m a real pabo. I like a girl who surely hates me . A girl that I’ve known for two days. Can be this called love? I know I need her. I snorted. “Come on Amber. Stand up. Take off this stupid smile from your mouth and start doing something really useful”

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

 

“I think we should join her”

“Sulli, come on! We don’t even know if she’s reliable or not. Who are her friends then? Do you know them? I don’t think so.” 

“oh Krys, stop being like this. It was enough to see how you two watched each other…. I wasn't born yesterday, you know” She said with a guilty smile on her face

“what do you mean? you.... oh no! at all! Don’t think it ever again” I started acting like I was looking for a dress (since we were in a shop) avoiding eye contact

“You can’t lie at me” she giggled

“What the..? I have a lot to say. First: she’s a girl; second: I don’t know her enough to say I like her; third: I hate her since the first time I met her”

“what does it mean she’s a girl?… there would be nothing wrong until she makes you happy. You should be more open minded” She said pouting. Aish. I hate to admit she’s right. “and then, you can always get to know her better”

“what? how?”

“Aigo, for example joining her at lunch”

“No. I won’t. I don’t like her. So stop talking about her. I can admit she’s really charming, she’s just got beautiful eyes and kissable lips, nice hair, soft hands and…. ( why am i saying these things? Stop it krys, NOW) No! I hope I won’t see her again. What kind of dress do you want Sul?” and I changed topic taking her into mountains of clothes. I saw her snorting and rolling her eyes but we haven’t talked about Amber anymore. The next days I tried to escape from her. I told Sulli I wanted to have lunch in our classroom so I haven’t seen Amber anymore. A part of me, and I don't know why, wanted a lot to see her again but I was like, scared. When I saw her or thought about her I felt something strange that frightened me so I kept her far away from me. I couldn’t give a name to my feeling so I preferred to delete it. I couldn't like her.

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

 

I told the guys about what happened. At first I didn’t want to because I told me to forget about everything but it was stronger than me. we decided to look for the girls at lunch time among the people to catch them and also to look for their classroom. I thought we could ask someone about them now that we had their names. No one could tell me something. I was desperate. Did they invent their names? The next day, we looked for them at lunch but we didn’t find them. We’ve looked for Krystal all week long and even the next one but we’ve never found them. Where were they hiding? I was going to give it up. No one seemed to know them or they told me they knew too many Krystals or Sullis. Other friends of mine knew about that story so they teased me calling me “the charm prince looking for his Cinderella”. It was embarrassing because every time they had to greet me, they called me like that or asking "where's my princess", thus everyone turned to watch. I just wanted to melt every time they did it. (ʃᵕ̩̩ ᵕ̩̩⑅)

It was the second week of March. It was afternoon so there weren’t a lot of students in the school. I’ve just had finished my basketball training and I got thirsty so I decided to go to buy an energetic drink. I was going down stairs because the drinks’ machine was downstairs. I have been distracted by some basketball trophies on a wall so I didn’t see someone was walking straight on my way.

 

“Ouch! I’m sorry I wasn’t watching in front of me! Are you okay?” the girl was checking her left foot.

“does it hurt?” I asked again

“Sure it does” She said. I didn’t know what to do so I took her hand and helped her to stand up.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose.” The black haired girl waved her hand like to tell me to do not worry. So I stopped apologizing.

“OMO! It’s always you, aigoo!” she said raising her head.

OMG! KRYSTAL!

I started to sweat cold

“Why every time that someone bumps on me, it’s you?” she said.

“Maybe we’re two careless or mindless” I joked, surprised but happy to see her

“how do you dare? I’M the one with brain here” she defended herself “ you destroyed my feet! Look where you go next time, pabo” she pouted. How cute (´∀`)♡

But wait, she insulted me. I couldn’t melt at her pouting. Be strong Amber.

“Do we still have to argue about this things? Anyways you are the one who suddenly stopped, so you closed my path. You shouldn’t stop like this on the stairs and…. You should not even read what doesn’t belong with you” I said pointing a letter with Sulli’s name on it. She turned red

“Listen, Amber. It’s not your own business what I do and this is for my best friend so I think I can read it! I really hope I won’t meet you again” she shouted at me really coldly

“Oh, thank you miss bad moon. What do you have for breakfast? Poison?”

“Ugh, go away, please. You obstruct my way. Piss off.” she told me with fire in her eyes. Aish this girl

“Don’t worry, I was going to go. See you never again” I snorted

“See you in hell”

We went on our separate way. Again. But this time I watched back to see her going away. Far away from me, now that I‘ve had found her. I got really angry for everything that was happened and for what I thought. How could I have thought about having chance with her? Forget everything Amber, forget it. I wore my headphones and got lost in my world.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

 

Why do we have to argue every single time we meet? Before meeting her, everything was perfect. I could sleep at night. I’ve already been nervous but not like when I see Amber. Actually I don’t know if I get nervous when I see her or after having seen her. I don’t know what that would mean. I have this mixture of feelings I still can’t tell. I’m going crazy.

I arrived in my classroom where there was Sulli playing with her phone games.

 

“Hey Sul” I greeted her with a big smile, hiding what I was feeling inside

“Hi Krys, what’s up?” she smiled back

“I’ve got a surprise” I said excited

“Shoot”

“You.have.been.accepted.as.cheerleader”

“KYAAAA! JINJJA?” she jumped and her eyes shined

“Yes! Everything’s is written in here. Congratulations!!” I showed her the letter, cheering her

“So, we gotta celebrate this moment! Where do you wanna go this afternoon?” she was brighter than ever. I was happy for her (/^▽^)/

“I don’t know…. What do you think of the J.J Mohoney’s club?” I asked

“Perfect, let’s go” and we headed to the club, singing and laughing. 

 

 

 

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧*✲゚

 

 

Hi guys! Let's celebrate with Sulli hehe :)

I know this chapter may be boring because it is very similar to the last two( and probably it is a bit short too.... )but it was just like to have a base for the whole story. And then in the next chapter there will be a great KryBer moment ;)) 

--J.J. Mononey's Club exists. It is situated in Seoul center.--

Tell me what you think and don't forget to suscribe. :3

Stay tune to know what happens next.... (^_−)☆

Annyeong \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ