001

World Spins Madly On

"I love you." Sehun whispers into Luhan's skin, pulling the covers over their entangled bodies. He places both of his hands on either side of Luhan's head and he looks him in the eye before kissing him from his forehead to his nose.

 

Then to his lips.

 

"I love you so much, Luhan." Sehun whispers into the kiss. "Come home to Seoul with me."

 

"W-what?" Luhan is stunned by Sehun's sudden proposal. They've only been together a year and Luhan knows this is a huge step for both of them, especially Sehun, he's so young for him, so innocent. "What do you mean come home with you, Sehun?"

 

"Luhan, I've been thinking about this for quite a long time and," Sehun pauses and a smile forms from his straight face, "And I realized I just can't function without you. I want to hold you, Luhan, and hold you all the time."

 

He kisses Luhan again and again and Luhan's eyes water at the sight of his lover wanting him so much.

 

"Marry me, Luhan. Marry me and come to Seoul with me. We'll make love all the time and we’ll make lots of babies. I know this sounds funny but we won't have to say goodbye anymore and you'll never be alone ever again. I promise. Marry me?" Sehun looks at Luhan with loving eyes that only Luhan will ever get to see.

 

"Yes." Luhan manages to say amidst Sehun's kisses.

 

--

 

Morning light has broken and hits Luhan's face through the window of Ziyu's room. He kisses Ziyu awake.

 

"Cereals or waffles?" Luhan smiles at Ziyu and Ziyu stretches and mouths the word waffles. He kisses his baby one more time before standing up.

 

He walks to the kitchen and heads straight to the cabinets, grabbing ingredients for the waffles. He also takes with him the tray of eggs and the salt shaker. He doesn’t bother to check the master’s bedroom, not even turning his head and was even trying to block his peripheral vision with his hair. It’s just that the growing resentment in Luhan’s heart from all the times Sehun has come home late made him not want to face his husband during the mornings after. But what’s harder is facing the fact that maybe he’s not even there in their bedroom yet.

 

He's frying the second egg when someone sneaks up behind him and hugs him from the back. It's him. He’s home.

 

“Hey,” Sehun kisses Luhan’s cheek and his neck as he breathes, “Good morning, Lu.”

 

“Where were you last night?” Luhan says flatly, lacking any expression in his face as he pulls away from Sehun’s hold. He focuses on the food he’s cooking.

 

“Oh,” Sehun sighs. There’s an obvious plague of guilt in his voice as he hesitantly replies, “I just had a run-through of Mr. Lee’s records. You know the work we do, Lu, market trends aren’t the simplest things.”

 

Luhan keeps a straight face.

 

“It couldn’t have taken you all morning, could it?” Luhan’s eyes are still trained on the frying pan but his voice begins to drop to a tone of self-pity. He hates having to say this to Sehun. He hates looking like he needs to beg for answers. He shouldn’t be begging for Sehun, as a matter of fact, it’s Sehun who should be begging him to forgive him for coming home late.

 

“You didn’t even answer my calls, Sehun, I called you so many times. I was so worried about you.” Luhan’s eyes start to water. Realizing he could wake Ziyu up, he comes to a whisper, “why do you do this to me?”

 

“I’m sorry, Lu.” Sehun says, looking down at his feet. He slowly approaches Luhan who’s now a sobbing mess and he pulls him softly to face him. Luhan does not look up at him. Instead, Luhan digs his face into his hands in an attempt to muffle his sobs.

 

Sehun takes both of Luhan’s hands and wraps them around his waist. He pulls Luhan closer so Luhan’s head is resting on his chest. He holds Luhan tight and Luhan continues to cry into Sehun’s embrace.

 

Sehun kisses the top of Luhan’s head, feeling heavy with guilt as he says, “I’m sorry, baby, I’ll be sure to pick up your calls immediately next time.”

 

Next time?

 

Sehun then kisses Luhan’s forehead, then his eyes, and Luhan trembles with each kiss. You don’t know the power you have over me, Sehun. Sehun kisses Luhan full on the lips passionately and his hands begin to roam Luhan’s back.

 

“I love you, Luhan.” Sehun says and he carries Luhan to the bedroom. His husband has become lighter and skinnier over the years. Heaven knows the amount of stress he’s had since he moved in with him in Korea.

 

He places Luhan gently on the bed and crawls up to him, hovering over his face with only an inch of space as he’s done for the past years. He kisses Luhan’s chest and unties his robe. “What about breakfast, Hun?” Luhan asks, voice still shaky from all the crying.

 

“Breakfast can wait, besides, it’s only seven,” Sehun strips Luhan of his clothing and takes of his shirt, too. It’s been a while since he’s touched Luhan like this, he’s always away. He touches Luhan there and he moans, pushing himself up against Sehun’s . He has missed doing this, too.

 

Sehun’s been coming home late and they rarely have the time to touch each other, but now, it seems like the world is theirs again.

 

Sehun touches Luhan everywhere, and he makes love to Luhan passionately. Holding him tightly and kissing him with every . Oh, why can’t it always be like this? They rock each other’s bodies until they can’t anymore, Sehun releases himself into Luhan and Luhan explodes, too.

 

“I love you,” Luhan tells Sehun and Sehun kisses his eyes. They’re both sticky and sweaty but they’re both too tired to wash up. Sehun pulls the sheets over the both of them and hugs Luhan from behind, he whispers into Luhan’s hair, “I love you, too.” and closes his eyes, spent and tired from making love.

 

In that short while, Luhan forgets what Sehun’s been doing these past days. Having Sehun hold him like this makes him remember why he had left China in the first place, to be with him because I love him, he thinks to himself.

 

He was about to doze off to sleep when Sehun’s phone which was placed on the night table lit up. He moves stealthily, making sure he doesn’t wake Sehun up, and reaches for Sehun’s phone.

 

1 message

(010) 2797-5588

 

Luhan opens the message, his heart starting to feel heavy again.

 

Hey, Sehun. The message starts.

 

Thanks for last night. :* Luhan reads.

 

Then and there, Luhan swears he’s never felt more cheated his whole life.

 

 

a/n: guys i'm so sorry this is like the shortest chapter in the history of fan fiction but it's just another short intro into the situation (or something) again thanks for all the subscribers ;_; i don't deserve it; the first part in blue btw is a short drabble of how sehun proposed to luhan back in the day and tada! yes sehun does love luhan; it's just that idk you can never tell if someone'll cheat; anyway I promise longer chapters next update