Prologue

World Spins Madly On

---

 

2:04. The clock says, every tick loud and heavy in Luhan's ears.

 

where r u? it's 2am

 

He pressed send quickly and watches as the text bubble joins the previous text bubbles.

 

2:05 Delivered. He sees.

 

2:06 Read.

 

But Luhan gets not a single reply.

 

It's already two in the morning and Luhan has been up waiting for hours, stealing glances at the clock that hung in the middle of the wall every now and then. He walks towards the corner of the room and he moves swiftly to flick the lamplight switch off. For a man, Luhan has always looked so tender even when he embodies this firmness inside of him, managing to look and be caring and loving but all the more responsible. He has to be and he knows it. He has to keep up with the busyness of Seoul, leaving his life fast-paced and tiring. He had given up China for this. He had given up everything to marry the only man he’s loved his whole life and to take care of the perfect little boy that is their son.

 

Ziyu, Luhan thinks with a heavy sigh. He heads over to Ziyu's room and he sees his baby sleeping ever so comfortably in his bed that he and his husband have built for him. Ziyu is woken up when Luhan snuggles him.

 

"Baba?" His baby asks.

 

"Yes, baby?" Luhan kisses the child on his forehead as he pulls him into a tight hug.

 

"Baba, are you okay?" Ziyu rubs his eyes open. "Why aren't you sleeping with Daddy?"

 

The question hits Luhan hard and sends an excruciating pain in his chest as a panic attack would.

 

"He's not here yet, baby." Luhan sighs heavily, trying to keep himself together.

 

"Where is he?" Ziyu asks being the curious kid he always is.

 

Where are you, Sehun?

 

"Working for us, baby. Daddy's working really hard for us." Luhan tells him.

 

But Luhan knows deep inside him that Sehun is anywhere but working.

 
 
--
a/n: so this is my first ever chaptered fic (and it had to be one where sehun cheats haha); anyway, I hope you guys like it and comment whatever you want to happen or what you think of what I write; please be easy on me i'm new ;_;