Can't catch A Break

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

They all fell silent. Leo just sighed and lied the sleeping tear stricken girl on the couch.

"Leo, what-"

"Its too early for this! First you come to us telling us we're the charmed ones and now you come telling us we have a half sister! Give us a moment to process the first half! I can't imagine what's going to happen next!" Gyuri yells cutting Sojin off. Leo's face remained unaffected as usual.

"Actually." He began

"I was, but you see she just lost her family. You're all she has."

"Wait, wait, wait. How do we know she's even our sister?" Sojin asks.

"Cooommmmeee on unnie. Heee just provved to usss we had powerzzz." Jiyeon slurred.

"Neh, anything is possible." Gyuri says. Sojin sighs.

"This is too much, Jiyeon pass me a bottle. " Gyuri says.

"Chinjja? You are going to drink as if it will solve anything. " Leo says.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" 

"Step up. Accept the fact you have powers and take care of Sunyoung. What did your father do when your mother and grandmother died?!'' Leo asks raising his voice a little.

''He took care of us because he's our dad!'' Sojin argued.

''And the only family you had left. Think about it, she lost both of her parents, all three of them. Your guy mother, her stepmother, and father.'' Sojin and Gyuri exchanged uncertain expressions.

''Arasseo, you win.'' Gyuri says.

''But...we'll just need time to fully accept her.'' Sojin says.

''I understand that, but for the moment take care of her. Call me if you need me.'' ands before any of the sisters could say anything, he disappeared.

''Great, just what we needed.'' Gyuri says, grabbing her coat and heading to the front door.

''Where are you going?'' Sojin demands.

''Out for a walk.'' Gyuri replies shortly, and before anything else was said she was out. Suddenly there was a thud and shatter sound. Sojin turned around to see Jiyeon asleep on the table with a beer bottle next to her on the floor. Sojin looked at Jiyeon, then Sunyoung sighing.

''What am I going to do?" she mumbles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates! School has been making me extra tired and busy, but I still find time! Anyways comment, subscribe, upvote, and I'll update when ever I can. Seeo you my lovely's!

~moonlightangel77