First Attack

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

      Jiyeon ran inside the house closing the door and leaning on it making a loud banging noise. Hearing it Gyuri and Sojin rushed to the front door, frantic looks on their faces.

''What happened?'' Sojin asked.

''Why do you look like you saw a ghost?'' Gyuri ask. Jiyeon shakes her head.

''N-nothing. Why do you two look like you saw a ghost? I know its not because of me.'' Jiyeon replies.

''Um...nothing...'' Gyuri says, unsure.

''Arasso girls. Lets eat!'' Sojin says clapping her hands. She serves the plates still thinking about what happened earlier. It was just her imagination probably. It was pretty silent, their breakfast. All to deep in thought about the weird things going on.

''Uh...I'll collect your plates please.'' Sojin says. She collects their plates and starts to wash. Gyuri goes upstairs to prepare for her interview and Jiyeon sits on the couch and watches t.v. it might distract her from what happened earlier. Maybe it was a one time thing. Suddenly her head started to hurt and she had another dream. It was a man- no creature... he came in and attacked her and her sisters trying to kill them. To help them Sojin called some guys, the same one who was in her other dream about their 'half sister'. He got rid of the demon and healed an injured Gyuri. She shook her dream stopped. Now she was dizzy. She got up from the couch and in front of her was...the same guy from her dream. She wanted to scream, but her grabbed her by her neck and threw her next to the staircase. She groaned in pain. Sojin and Gyuri ran in simutaneously. Gyuri at the top of the staircase  and Sojin in the living room. They both gasped at the injured Jiyeon and the guy-well creature. He was balled and had spikes going down the middle of his head, red eyes, claws, and a tail to top it off. Unknowing what to do Sojin jumped on the creatures back wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down. She quickly pushed him off and ran to Jiyeon and Gyuri. He got up, but fortunetly Sojin accidently used her mind to send him to the opposite wall. He threw what looked like a fire ball, but it froze in mid-air. Gyuri's hand was in the air, but she quickly put it down and the fireball continued to move until it hit Gyuri's side. She fell to the very bottom of stairs, Jiyeon and Sojin going to her side.

''What are we gonna do?'' Jiyeon ask. Sojin looks at the injured Gyuri then the demon coming their way. She looked up and sighed. There was only one thing she knew to do.

''LEO!'' She shouted.  Appearing behind the demon was, Leo. he turned the demon around and pressed his hands on his forehead. The creature screamed in pain and then it disappeared. All thats left was smoke and its clothes. After getting rid of the demon he knelt down next to Gyuri and put his hand on Gyuris burnt and bloody side. After he removed his hand nothing was there, but dried blood.

''I'm impressed Sojin-ah. Thought ou would never call.'' he says smirking.

 

 

 

Mianhe for short chapter! I will update as soon as I can, but eeesh! So many stories! Comment, subscribe, and upvote! See ya'll later!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwOc9-zx7hIvb54103GGY Eveyone has seen Infinites comeback 'Back' right? Ma boys were so good. Downside is my Hobear has injured his ankle and can't dance for the moment. I watched an infinite performance where he just stood on the side and sung. It was weird seeing him not dancing with the rest, but furthermore Infinite was great as usual!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeB-wAfXDsxEEQZ4gIrS1  Get well soon Yeobo! ;__;     ;'-)