Together Again

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

''Thats the last box. Everything is in place!'' Sojin says.

''Not everything. Jiyeon-ah isn't here. We have to help her unpack.'' Gyuri says. Sojin frowns with the mention of their youngest sister.

''We? You mean you. I don't even know why you brought her.'' Sojin says.

''Oh Sojin-unnie, quit being so childish! You two have been fighting for years over nothing! I said we move in here for sisterly bonding. Now your are helping her-aish, I feel like I'm the eldest sister.'' Gyuri fusses. Sojin rolls her eyes and leaves to the kitchen causing Gyuri to sigh. The two just moved in and they are already arguing. She can't imagine what would happen when Jiyeon moves in. She was mentally praying there would be some kind of miracle that would cause her sisters to become closer. After Sojin turned 19 she moved to Bucheon to study. Then Jiyeon moved to Busan, to pursue her dancing career, which didn't do much. Leaving Gyuri alone. The only time they would really talk after that was during holidays, and usually Sojin and Jiyeon argue and fight. The only time after that they actually bonded was on their mother and grandmothers funeral. Which was almost 5 years ago and they lived with their father, except for Sojin. Concidentally her mother and grandmother died on the same day. Policemen still can't figure out how they died so it remained a mystery ever since. They're was a knock on the door causing Gyuri to break out of her thoughts.

''I got it.'' Gyuri says getting up from the couch to answer the door. She opened it to reveal none other that Jiyeon.

''Unnie!'' Jiyeon exclaimed hugging Gyuri tightly.

''Good to see you! I've missed you so much.'' Gyuri says. They let go and Jiyeon enters dragging a suitcase behind her. Gyuri leads her to the kitchen where Sojin was putting away dishes. Sojin and Jiyeon look deep in each others eyes. Jiyeons smile started to fade.

''Sojin-unnie.'' Jiyeon simply says.

''Jiyeon.'' Sojin cooly replies. The atmosphere started to grow heavy and extremely awkward. Gyuri cleared .

''Alrighty!'' She says clapping her hands.

''Jiyeon-ah, have anymore bags? Sojin and I will help you bring them in.'' Gyuri offers, stealing a glance at Sojin.

''N-neh. Not alot though.'' Jiyeon says.

''The empty bedroom is yours. Its between Sojin and mines. You can take your suitcase up there.'' Gyuri says.

''Arasso.'' Jiyeon replies. She heads upstairs while Sojin and Gyuri get her bags from Jiyeons car. There was only 3 more. Sojin got one and Gyuri got the other two. They headed upstairs to Jiyeon's room, giving her the rest of the bags.

''I'll help you unpack.'' Gyuri offers.

''Thank you unnie.'' Jiyeon thanks. Sojin uncomfortably scratches the back of her head.

''Um...I'll go fix dinner.'' Sojin says quickly leaving. After she left Jiyeon sighed.

''...She hates me. Doesn't she?'' Jiyeon says.

''Ani, ani. She just...has a funky way of saying she loves you...'' Gyuri tries to reason.

''No she doesn't. All we do is argue and fight.'' Jiyeon looks down.

''She loves you. Quite often I don't even know what you two fight about.''

''Its just...she acts like a mother all my life...what I need is an older sister-well besides you Gyuri-unnie.'' Gyuri heard her voice break. Jiyeon looked uo to her with tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

''I know she hates me!'' Jiyeon shouted. Gyuri quickly hugged her while Jiyeon cried in her neck. Little did they know Sojin was outside the room listening to the whole thing. She felt her cheeks growing warm and eyes watering.

''Mianhe, Jiyeon.'' She whispered.

 

 

 

 

So, first chapter. Comment, subscribe, upvote if you want, see ya'll later!