Your Powers

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

''Who are you?'' Gyuri asks sitting on the couch with the rest of her sisters.

''Leo. A Whitelighter.'' He says.

''Whats that?''

''Whitelighters are former humans who are given a second chance at life in order to serve under an angelic group called 'The Elders' as guardian angels for good witches and other future whitelighters. We can teleport ourselves, humans, and objects. Heal people, turn invisible, manipulate light, create small illosions, but it drains energy, and can only be killed by the poison of Darklighters.'' Leo says

''Oh...aren't you just fancy.'' Jiyeon says, snickering.

''You and Sojin-unnie have already met?" Gyuri ask. He nods and Sojin just sighs.

''We met this morning. I told her to call when trouble came. I didn't actually expect her to.''

''Oh shut up! We've got bigger problems! What the heck is going on? What just attacked us! W-''

''I tried telling you Sojin. Its your powers. Your powers have awakened.'' Leo says.

''Wait what?'' Jiyeon ask.

''Thanks to you, your powers have awakened. This was what your grandmother was keeping away from you. She didn't want you to find out about you powers. Y-''

''Okay hold.'' Gyuri says.

''We need time to process this. I awakened our powers how?'' Jiyeon ask.

''With the quote you read yesterday.'' Leo answers.

''Why do we have powers? None of this makes sense!'' Gyuri says pulling her hair. She takes out her phone and gasp.

''OMO! I forgot all about my job interview! I need to go...tell me more some other time.'' Gyuri says rushing to her room.

''So...we're witches.'' Sojin stated.

''Does that mean we are in danger?'' Jiyeon ask.

''You guys are in deep danger, but don't worry. You should practice your powers and if anything goes wrong I should be here. Just call. The book in the attic will be very helpful-'' he stopped and looked up at the ceiling.

''Mianhe, but I have got duty calls. I must go.'' before Sojin and Jiyeon could utter another word Leo disappeared.

''I- Wha- this is too much! I need a nap!'' Sojin yells. Jiyeon sits alone on the couch clutching her chest. All those years of not knowing. She was guessing their grandmother sealed their powers and she had to just read the stupid quote. She knew both of her sisters were freaking out about this, so she had to remain strong and calm. Whatever battle they were going to face, they must be together. The power of three.

 

 

Or maybe four...

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates. I didn't know where to go with this chapter. Anyways, I will update as soon as possible. Comment, upvote, subscribe , I will soon return!