Whats Just Happened?

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

   ''Sojin-unnie, who are you talking to?'' Jiyeon ask lazily from the attic doorway.

''...Nobody...'' Sojin replies. Jiyeon just shrugs it off leaving. Sojin blinked a couple of times. She wasn't gonna mention the Leo guy to her sisters. They would call her crazy. In fact she thinks she is crazy. Couldn't figure out if it was her imagination or he was real. She just sighed and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for her and her sisters.

After getting through taking a shower Jiyeon headed downstairs to see Sojin cooking.

''Unnie, do you know where my bike is?'' Jiyeon ask her.

''In the garage, why?''

''Morning biking. I haven't done it in a while.''

''Oh, well be back here by at least 9:00 am.''

''Arasso, see you in an hour!'' While Jiyeon heads to the garage, Gyuri comes downstairs.

''Good morning.'' Gyuri greeted Sojin.

''Good morning.''

''Jiyeon still sleep?''

''Ani, she's about to go biking.'' Sojin replies.

''Oh, well. I have a job interview today.'' Gyuri says.

''You applied for a job already? We just moved in.''

''I know, I applied a week ago.''

''To do what?''

''Secretariat for a company.''

''Oh? Aren't you making it out there in life.''

''I always have, you are the one who hasn't.''

''What are you saying?'' Sojin ask, putting her hands on her hips.

''You need to go do more things. Don't just sit around in the house. Go on dates, go to clubs and have a drink or two.'' Gyuri says. Sojin smiles and shakes her head.

''I ain't about that life. Besides who am I gonna go on a date with?''

''That guy you were talking to. Whats his name?'' Gyuri snaps her fingers, trying to remember.

''Oh yeah! Eric!'' Gyuri exclaims.

''Mun Eric?!'' Sojin ask. Gyuri nods.

''Ew no! He's like a brother!'' Sojin says going back to cooking.

''Oh sure.'' Gyuri says rolling her eyes


    Peddling down the street, Jiyeon enjoyed the cool morning breeze hitting her face. She was so sure she heard a guy talking with Sojin earlier. Alot of strange things have happened. She wasn't going to tell her sisters, but she had a dream a young man appeared with a young woman telling them she was their half sister. It was really strange because it seemed to realistic. She was the first one to accept their 'half sister' in her dream. Gyuri kind of opened up, but it took a while for Sojin to. Such a weird dream. A car was backing up from a driveway and two boys were riding their bikes from the street. All of a sudden, in her mind she saw one of the kids falling of ther bikes and get hit by the car. She starts to swirve around stopping so she wouldn't fall off her bike.

''Why would I think about such a horrible thing?'' She ask herself, shaking her head. She looked at the two boys. The first one hurried and peddled faster to past the backing up car.  The other boy tried to do the same thing. He fell off his bike almost directly in front of the back of the car. Luckily the cars windows were down so she shouted before they could hit the boy.

''Stop! Theres a young boy behind there!'' She shouted. The driver stopped right before he hit the young boy. She ran to the boy dropping her bike, helping him stand up.

''Thank you noona.'' He thanke her.

''Yea...be careful next time. Arasso?'' He nods. He then gets his bike and goes to his worried friend.

'Close one...' She thought.

''Whats just happened?''


 ''Okay have everything....check!'' Gyuri said to herself. She put on her high-heels for her interview. She was going to have to skip breakfast. Which made her feel kind of bad knowing Sojin would've wanted her to stay, but she couldn't or she would miss her job interview. Not to mention she's the only one who would stop her sisters ridiculous arguments. She turned around and accidently bumped into the tall lamp. Like any other person she held her hands up, closing her eyes waiting for the lamp to fall in her hands, but she felt nothing. She looked up and there the lamp was. Like somebody held it before it could hit her it froze in that exact position, tilting. It took her a moment to realize it froze in mid-air. She looked at it from left to right. Then just stared at it for a while. She gently tapped it and it fell to the floor. The bulb shattering. She looked around with her moth opened wide.

''What just happened?'' She asked herself.


    ''Ow!'' Sojin screamed. She looked at the palm of her that just got burned on the stove. It was bright pink. She kissed her finger, slighty at the burning spot. Where were the band-aids when someone needed them? She went to the upstairs bathroom searching throught the cabniets. She finally found them taking one out the box and putting it on her palm. She needed two of them to cover the spot. Afterwards she went back upstairs to finish cooking. Not wanting to use her right hand she cooked with her left hand which was had considering shes right handed. The muffins and the oven were done causing the oven to beep. She tried taking it out, but she already had stuff in her hands. The left had more than the right though. She needed to take themout now or else they would burn. Abruptly the oven swung open and the pan of muffins floated on top of the counter. At first it took her a while to process what happened. hung wide and her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

''What just happened?'' She asked herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So that was this chapter! Thank you to all my subscribers! And if you haven't its fine. Upvote, and comments are appreciated! See ya'll later!