The Attic

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

''Thats everything. Thank you unnie for being there for me.'' Jiyeon thanked Jiyeon.

''No problem. Its a sisters duty.'' Gyuri says shrugging. Jiyeon threw her arms around her and Gyuri did the same.

''Arasso, lets go check the latest update on dinner. I'm starving!'' Gyuri says.

''Actually...I was hoping to check out somewhere else...'' Jiyeon says playing with her fingers.

''What do you mean?''

''I mean the attic. Lets check out the attic!'' Gyuri was flabbergasted by her sisters statement.

''The attic?'' Gyuri ask. Jiyeon nodded.

''Why?''

''Remember how grandmother always told us to stay out or away from the attic?'' Jiyeon ask. Gyuri thought about it for a moment. It was true. When they were young their grandmother always told them to stay out of the attic. It was a good guess she knw they would check it out so it was locked everytime one of them would try and come in. So the sisters have never been in their grandmothers attic.

''Neh.'' Gyuri replies.

''It was like she was hiding something...''

''Like what?''

''Don't know. The only way to find out is to go in there.'' Gyuri just sighs and follows Jiyeon to the attic door. She was about to open the door, but stopped and just stared at the door handle.

''Whats wrong? Open the door already.'' Jiyeon says.

''You open it. This was your idea and if something pops up, I'm running.'' Gyuri says. Jiyeon just shook her head and lightly pushed Gyuri aside. She turns the knob and and pushes the door, but it didn't budge.

''Don't tell me its locked.'' Jiyeon says kicking the door.

''Here let me try.'' Gyuri says trying to open the door. It remained closed.

''Aish, she's definately hiding something.'' Jiyeon says.

''We'll worry about this tommarow. Lets go.'' Gyuri suggest, heading downstairs. Jiyeon sighs, but follows her unnie. Abruptly the attic door swung open causing Jiyeon and Gyuri to whip their heads toward the door. The two exchange terrified faces.

''M-maybe it was just the wind...'' Gyuri says forcing a smile on her face.

''Th-thats some str-strong wind then...'' Jiyeon stutters. The two walk toward the door stopping in front of it. They turn to each other simutaneously.

''U-umma did always teach us...the youngest first.'' Gyurisays fake smiling. Jiyeon gulps and heads in with Gyuri behind her. The room was dark. The only light was from a window the moon peeked through. It was full of abandoned furniture and a small table with a big old dusty bok on it.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg3.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20100724152221%2Fcharmed%2Fimages%2F4%2F44%2FHalliwellAttic.gif&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcharmed.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AHalliwellAttic.gif&h=351&w=471&tbnid=Q-0KH3KizV73DM%3A&zoom=1&docid=tuMJE7A9Pygx5M&hl=en&ei=rMXOU-eGD8Og8QHxwYCYAg&tbm=isch&ved=0CCIQMygEMAQ&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=1531&page=1&start=0&ndsp=15  (What it looks like)

''...not really anything secretive in here.'' Gyuri says coughing due o so much dust.

''Neh, but whats this book?'' Jiyeon ask. There was a light tap on the two girls shoulder. They both turned around screaming and bringing their fist up. It was only Sojin.

''Omo, you scared us Sojin-unnie.'' Gyuri says clutching her chest. Sojin's face was puzzled.

''I see, what are you guys doing in here anyways? Grandmother or even our umma let us in here.'' Sojin ask.

''We were trying to see what they were hiding, but it looks like nothing to see in here, but this old weird book...'' Jiyeon says opening the book.

''FYI dinner is ready. Come down soon.'' Sojin says.

''Come look at this book! Its got so many...weird stuff in it.'' Gyuri says flipping throught the pages. Sojin walks over to see for her self. Gyuri was right.

''Everything would make sense if we start from page one.'' Sojin says flipping to the first page. It was only what looked like a small quote on it. At the top in bold it said 'The Awakening'.

''Hear now the voice of the witches, the secrets we hear in the night, the eldest of gods are invoked here, the great work of magic is sought.'' Jiyeon read. Gyuri and Sojin swore the room got colder.

''In this night in this hour, I call upon the ancient hour, bring the powers to we sisters three, we want the power, give us the power. The power of three will set us free.'' After Jiyeon finished reading the book started to turn pages non-stop and thunderclapped outside. Things were flying aroung the room and soon it all stopped like nothing happened. The three sisters looked at each other, speechless.

''W-what did you just read? What just happened?!'' Gyuri asked. Jiyeon just shook her head, mouth hanging open.

''This book!'' Sojin yelled. She picked up the book and threw it on the ground. She pulled Jiyeon and Gyuri downstairs and closed the door. Gyuri and Jiyeon sat on the couch.

''Arasso, girls we will eat dinner and go on about this night like nothing happened, arasso?'' Sojin says. Gyuri and Jiyeon only nod.

''Come on...no lets eat.''

 

 

 

Yep alot has been changed, but there was chapter 2! Subscibe, upvote, and don't be afraid to comment!