Chapter 1

Can't Help Loving You

Ayo! Here's the first chapter! I hope all my readers enjoy :)

PS: Thanks to everyone who have subscribed to me already! It really means a lot and gives me the motivation to write that I wouldn't normally have.


Chapter 1


Kwon Yuri sat on the couch in her apartment as a TV broadcast that she wasn’t really paying attention to played on the flat screen that hung on the wall in front of her. Who would pay attention when their superhot girlfriend was supposed to be making a visit to her apartment any second? Definitely not Kwon Yuri. But she also had a wonderfully smelling dinner on the stove as she waited. She hadn’t bothered to wear anything to fancy, just a red flannel over a white t-shirt and some skinny jeans, and she had hoped that Jessica had the same idea.

Kwon Yuri had always been popular with both guys and girls with her confident stature, her well fit body, and the smirk that could always be seen on her tanned face.  She liked to think that picking up chicks was her special skill, as she was quite the player, but it had all changed which Jessica had come along. And if she did say so herself, she’d say that she and Jessica were doing really well. Really well.

The dark haired woman was pulled from her thoughts of the gorgeous brunette when she heard a knock on the door.  A giddy feeling washed over her as she thought that Jessica must have arrived, “Coming!” she called as she stood to answer the door.

She pulled the door open with a wide smile until she realized it had not been who she was hoping for and instead, she was met with a young woman who could have easily been mistaken as a boy with her short hair and boyish attire, “Amber?”

The short haired girl looked up at Yuri apologetically, “Hey, Yul.”

The taller girl noticed the bag at Amber’s feet and frowned, “She kicked you out again?”

“Yeah,” Amber answered, nodding sadly, “Can I crash here for the night…? Again…”

Yuri opened the door wider, letting Amber take a step inside of her apartment, “Yeah. Make yourself at home.”

“Thanks, Yuri. For everything,” Amber told her friend as the other girl waved her off with her hand, causing Amber to chuckle, “No, seriously, I mean it.”

Yuri chuckled along with her noticing how childish they were being, “Hey, it’s what friends are for, right?”

Amber took in her surroundings and caught a whiff of a delicious smell, “Hey, Yul, what’s that smell?”

As Yuri went to answer another voice interrupted them.

“Oh, I didn’t know we were having company.” Yuri and Amber turned to the door in which the new voice had come from.

Yuri smiled widely, “Sica!” she called making her way to her girlfriend and pecking her on the lips affectionately.

The shorter girl smiled as well as they pulled away from the kiss, “Hey, Seobang.”

“Hi, Jessica,” Amber spoke up nervously from her spot.

Jessica nodded at her with a small smile, “Amber. What are you doing here? I thought my sister said you two were going out tonight.”

Amber flinched at the mention of the other girl, “We did go out,” she sighed not really wanting to talk about it, “We had a disagreement.”

Jessica nodded slightly, “Again?” she sighed, “Well, Krystal will come around eventually.” As Jessica talked, Yuri stood behind her and motioned for Amber to leave the living room to give the two of them privacy.

“Yeah…” Amber stated before slinking back in the direction of the guest bedroom, “We’ll work it out eventually. But I’ll be in the guest room,” she pointed behind her, “Just pretend I’m not here, okay? You two crazy kids have fun.”

The two older girls watched as the tomboy closed the bedroom, leaving the two of them alone. Yuri turned to Jessica with a smirk, “Now that we’re alone,” she commented, grabbing hold of the shorter woman’s waist.

Giggling, Jessica placed her arms around her girlfriend’s neck, “Already?” she made a ‘tsk’ ‘tsk’ sound, “Is that anyway to treat a lady, Yuri?”

Swallowing the lump in , Yuri answered, “Uh…”

Jessica stood on her tiptoes and leaned into Yuri’s ear, “We’ll save that for desert,” she whispered sensually, then stepped back out the dark haired girl’s grasp, “But right now dinner smells delicious.” With that Jessica walked towards the kitchen, swaying her hips as she went, and sending a y glance behind her in Yuri’s direction.

Yuri couldn’t get her thoughts straight, nor could she figure out what to say, but she had realized something: her girlfriend was such a tease.

“Oh, and Yuri?” Jessica had stopped and turned towards the other woman. Yuri glanced up and met Jessica’s eyes, “You’re drooling.”

Yuri’s face reddened and she wiped with the back of her hand before she rushed off in her girlfriend’s direction.


Amber sat on the edge of the guest bed, her phone in hand as she waited, hoping for a text from Krystal.  She had been in that same position since Yuri had kicked her out of the living room, but she wasn’t extremely worried based on her past experiences with Krystal kicking her out of their shared apartments. Usually Amber would give Krystal the whole day to cool down before expecting to get anything from her girlfriend.

Amber and Krystal had been dating for about two years, which had been just a couple months longer than when Yuri and Jessica started dating. The younger couple had met after Yuri had taken interest in the older Jung sister, taking on the role of a borderline stalker, but Jessica played hard to get. Amber and Krystal hadn’t been formally introduced until the second time they had seen each other, the first being completely over shadowed by Yuri’s shameless flirting with Jessica and the older girl’s smart comments back.

As Yuri and Jessica continued to see each other, so had Amber and Krystal and they grew closer and started to feel things for each other as people would. After Krystal had let slip the fact that she was infatuated with Amber, and Amber confessed that she too had the same feelings for the younger girl, the two decided to give dating a try. Seeing her younger sister happy had triggered something in Jessica and she finally let Yuri have her way, elating the younger of the two.

Amber sighed as she let herself fall against the pillows.

She and Krystal had been going so strongly that they had decided to rent a small apartment together after about a year and a half of dating. They both had decent paying jobs, so why not? But their relationship had started spiraling downhill after they had moved in together. Amber herself, didn’t know why or how half their fights were started, but for the fourth time since the move in, Amber had been kicked out of their apartment with nowhere to go except Yuri’s place.

Ignoring the giggling and whispering she could hear from the kitchen, Amber placed her phone next to her pillow and closed her eyes, hoping that everything would be back to normal by the next day.

 

               Amber’s much needed peaceful sleep had been interrupted by a pattering noise coming from the room next door. She turned to face it, rubbing her eyes in the process as she heard heavy breathing and then a quiet moan. Her eyes widened when she realized what was going on.

               “Yuri, stop,” moan, “We have to be quiet,” another moan, “Amber’s in there,” gasp.

               “She’s probably already asleep.”

               She definitely was not asleep and she definitely was not going to be sleeping anytime soon, but she figured she mine as well leave the two be since she was the one who ended up needing to stay at her friend’s house anyways.

               Ignoring the array of noises coming from the other room as best she could, Amber rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling, trying to clear her mind of everything, hoping that she could once again fall back asleep.


               Morning was un-welcomed as always.

               Amber rolled herself over and pulled her phone out from under her pillow, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as her eyes focused onto the screen. She noticed that she had missed a call from Krystal early this morning, which had gone completely unnoticed by the older girl.

               “Hey, Amber…” there was a pause before the girl continued, “I figure that you’re at Yuri’s right now. And I know it’s early and I kind of figured you wouldn’t answer,” there was a soft giggle, “You never were a morning person,” another pause, “Anyways… whenever you get the chance, we really need to talk, so… I guess I’ll see you later.”

               The tomboy placed her phone down next to her. Krystal’s message didn’t sound good, or at least, not that same as it usually would when Krystal would leave messages after spending the night without her girlfriend.

               Moving to the edge of the bed, Amber grabbed her overnight bag and placed it on her lap to grab clothes to change into. Pulling out a simple graphic tee and skinny jeans, she changed quickly and shoved her dirty clothes back into the same bag. She made sure to make the bed before leaving the room, ending up in the hallway that led to the kitchen where she found Yuri cooking some kind of breakfast, “G’morning,” she greeted the older girl.

               Yuri turned towards the voice, momentarily forgetting about the food on the stove, “Hey, Amber! Good morning!” she turned back to the stove to flip what looked to be an omelet, “Sleep well?”

               Amber thought back to the night before and shivered remembering the sounds coming from her friend’s room, “Uh…” she paused deciding whether or not to tell Yuri she had heard everything, “I would have, if you and Jessica hadn’t been making so much noise.”

               Instead of getting embarrassed like Amber and thought, Yuri leaned against the counter with a smirk on her face, “Eh,” she started, “What can I say? I’m pretty gifted when it comes to pleasing the ladies.”

               The younger girl just rolled her eyes at Yuri’s comment, “Where is Jessica anyways?”

               Yuri checked the omelet once again, “Still asleep,” she answered, giving Amber a wink, “What about you and your lady luck?” the older woman asked, changing the topic, “Did Krystal get a hold of you yet?”

               The tomboy nodded, “She left me a message earlier this morning,” she then walked over to the apartment door to slip on her shoes, “which is why I got to get going.”

               Yuri frowned, “Amber, as much as me and Jessica love Krystal and know how much you love her, we don’t understand why you keep going back to her. I mean, this is the fourth time she kicked you out in the past six months.”

               “You answered your own question yourself, Yul,” Amber said turning towards the door, “It’s because I love her.” With that statement, the younger girl opened the door and walked out, bag slung across her shoulder.

               Sighing, Yuri turned back to the stove and placed the finished omelet on a plate, placing that on the table. Making her way back to the stove, she started another one just as Jessica made her way into the kitchen from Yuri’s bedroom wearing one of her girlfriend’s t-shirts. The shorter girl wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist as the younger girl continued to be preoccupied in cooking, “Morning, Seobang,” she greeted, leaning her head onto her girlfriend’s shoulder from behind, “It smells delicious.”

               Yuri turned slightly to be able to kiss the crown of her girlfriend’s head and mumbled a ‘good morning’, “Yours in on the table,” she told her as she finished up her own.

               Releasing her girlfriend from her arms, Jessica turned to the table where her breakfast was placed and made her way to it, Yuri in tow with her own. Sitting down, Jessica turned to briefly look around the apartment, “What about Amber?” she asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

               “She already went home,” Yuri answered, taking a bite out of her omelet.

               Nodding slowly, Jessica continued, “So, then she got a hold of my sister?”

               “Yeah,” the dark haired girl answered again and then began conveying what Amber had told her, “Krystal left her a message this morning and Amber rushed out of here.” Yuri took another bite of her breakfast, “Has Krystal told you anything?”

               Jessica looked up from her food and furrowed her brow, “About what?”

               “I don’t know… her and Amber? I mean you’re her older sister.”

               The older woman shook her head slowly, “Nothing that seemed like that big of a deal. Usually it’s about how great Amber is, but there was always the occasional ‘Unnie, Amber and I had a fight’. I just hope that the two of them can sort out whatever is going on,” Jessica paused, a small smile on her lips, “Amber makes Krystal really happy.”

               Yuri nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend, “Amber really loves her,” a playful smirk appeared on her face, “Do I make you happy, Sica?”

               Jessica rolled her eyes at her girlfriend’s playful tone, “Yes, Yuri. You make me very happy.”

               Yuri broke out in a goofy smile, “Good!”

               Smiling at the kkhab side of her girlfriend, Jessica stood from her spot and made her way to Yuri, straddling her lap and wrapping her arms around her neck, surprising the younger woman, “And I love you, Seobang.”

               “I love you too, Sica-baby,” she confessed, after recovering from the initial shock, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist. The two leaned in to share a long, passionate kiss before pulling away for air. Yuri let out a gentle laugh, smirk playing on her lips, “Round two?” she asked innocently.

               In reply Jessica leaned forward and captured her girlfriend in another, rougher kiss, and ground her hips against Yuri. She giggled softly against her girlfriend’s lips when she let out a small moan.

               Taking over once again, Yuri lifted Jessica up, causing the smaller girl to have to wrap her legs around the taller girl’s fit waist, “I’ll take that as a yes.”


               Amber took a deep breath as she stood in front of her and Krystal’s shared apartment.  Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the key and placed it in the lock, twisting until the door opened. She took a step into the apartment before calling out to her lover, “Krystal? I’m back!”

               The blonde girl walked out from their shared bedroom, hugging herself, “Hey.”

               A wide smile appeared on Amber’s face with the appearance of the other girl. She made her way towards Krystal and placed a soft kiss to her temple, “Hey, Krys.”

               After a short, peaceful silence between the two, Krystal spoke up, “Amber, we need to talk.”

               Her girlfriend’s statement triggered a strong nervous feeling in Amber and she did the first thing she thought of: apologize, “Look, Krystal, I’m really sorry about whatever I did and I know I upset you and I’m sorry about that,” she continued.

               “Amber-“

               “I know I can be a complete idiot sometimes, like, really, really, stupid sometimes and I know I don’t think before I do things, but,” she continued to apologize.

               “Amber, I-“

               “But I really love you and I don’t want this to come between us and I’m sorry and we can just forget about this, right? I mean we have the past couple times and-“

               “I’m breaking up with you.”

               “I completely understand the fact that you’re upset with me,” the older girl paused, realizing what the other woman had said, “Wait… what?”


Sooooo~ what do you think? I hope it was good. Feel free to correct any mistakes that I may have made and please comment! This story should also be updated relitively fast because stellarose_ will kill me if I don't and is also always bugging me to write, so again, thank her.

-- PJatO98