Chaos

Five Baby Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!

Here's a update for you reader out there. I hope there are still people reading this story tho lol.

Anyways happy reading guys :)

 

                                          ***

 

*cough cough

 

Sunny snap out of her thoughts when she heard a coughing sound close to her.

 

She look for the source while carrying baby Soo on her arm like a handbag. While baby Soo give up from life and just limply hang on Sunnys arms.

 

Sunny was waving her hand back and forth to get rid of the feathers flying everywhere.

 

*Cough cough gaasssspppppp...

 

Worried was written on Sunnys face when the coughing was getting worst. The person was choking to death. Sunny looks around and squints her eyes looking for the person who’s sounds like a dying chicken now.

 

Suddenly a zooming ladder went pass her that made her spinned at her place making her and baby Soo dizzy.

 

On the other side on the room a haggard looking Tiffany was having a hard time steadying the ladder on the bookshelf since the ladder was taller than her.

 

“Stupid ladder not cooperating with me.” She was cursing the ladder while balancing from left to right.

 

“Almost there. Aha!” Successfully putting the the ladder steadily just right next to the hanging hand of baby Taeyeon.

 

“Oh my god… You better be breathing there Taeyeon or I swear to all the pink stuffs that exist in this world I will hunt your dead soul and kill your sorry little again and again.” she was cursing non stop while climbing slowly towards baby Taeyeon who was still knock out not even moving an inch.

 

Once done spinning Sunny almost puke on her spot. But not for baby Soo tho. All the food she eat went to Sunny’s feet looking all ekie.

 

“Eeekk!!”

 

She was squealing of disgust and starts to jumps in here place.

 

“OH MY LOORRRDDDD!! What the actual have you been eating you little piece of-” She stop herself in her mid- cursing sentences once she look at baby Soo. Baby Soo was showing her baby puppy eyes towards Sunny with a matching shaking pouty lips making her change her mind on scolding her.

 

“, if you weren't a baby right now I would have chop those long freaking legs of your so that we’re even.” She was mumbling to herself while shaking her short leg to get rid of the puke.

 

TAP TAP TAP TAP!!

 

“What the ?” Sunny was whipping her head from left to right looking for the tapping sound. She walk slowly making sure not to slip because of the puke on the floor. Suddenly a hand grab her leg making her jump throwing baby Soo in the process.

 

“Aaahhhh!!!”

 

“Weeee!!”

 

“Un- *cough* eeeeehhhhh…. Ni” It was Seohyun who was crawling towards her looking like a dying chicken. Literally looking like a chicken because of the feathers sticking on her face.

 

“Om my gosh! What happen Seo?!” She quickly kneeled down and starts to harshly pat on Seohyun’s back. Suddenly she felt that something was missing. Then that’s when she realizes that baby Soo was not on her hands anymore.

 

“Sooyoung!”

 

“Eeehhh… Un-eeehhhhh niii.” Seo was tapping on the floor while patting her chest hard.

 

“Hang in there Seohyun-ah! SOOYOUNG YOU LITTLE WHERE ARE YOU!”

 

Sunny was looking everywhere while not noticing she was already smaking Seohyuns back.

 

BLAG!

 

*loud exhalation*

 

Sunny quickly turn her attention back to Seohyun. She swift some feathers away then look at Seohyun.

 

“Sooyoung!”

 

“Bu-nny!” baby Sooyoung was smiling while clapping and reaching for her. “Oh lord you don’t know how worried I was.”

 

She hug Soo tightly while Soo was enjoying on Sunny’s chest. Suddenly Seo quickly sit up grab on Sunny’s shoulders shaking her unnie.

 

“UNNIE!” she was regaining her breathing while looking stupid with the feathers on her face. Sunny was having a hard time if she should laugh or be worried on Seo’s state.

 

“Birrrdiiieeee!” Soo was spiting on Seo’s face while clapping.

 

“Unnie! I- I almost SEE THE LIGHT!”

 

And on the left corner.

 

“Yuri-ah! Stop that already!”

 

Jessica was avoiding the falling records and bunch of CDs towards her.

 

“Yuri! You better get down here now- eek!” she quickly avoided the CD case that was so near hitting her.

 

If she wasn’t fast enough to avoid it she would have a huge scar on her perfectly shiny forehead.

 

“What the! That’s it!” she march towards the couch and grab a pillow.

 

“Well, if they don’t listen to you. Might as well use force or ‘physically torturous ways’.” she was mumbling while marching back towards baby Yuri.

 

“Yuri!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter