Where it all begins Part 2

Five Baby Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's up readers i know i've been dead for years now but hey! here's one for you guys. i haven't reread this or edited it so excuse the mistakes for now.

have fun reading :)

 

They all shouted in unison while the baby was covering her ears in pain because, you know, babies have sensitive hearing. Well, it’s supposed to be okay if it was just Tiffany screaming but they were to many and was hovering on her. She was starting to feel uncomfortable and her eyes were starting to get watery.

 

Tiffany suddenly notices this and starts to shush them since baby Tae was already crying. She was cradling baby Tae who was hiding her head on Tiffany's chest while sobbing.

 

“Look at what you guys did.” Tiffany hissed at them then attended back to Baby Tae. “Shush now Baby Taetae, Fany is here to scare away those bad monsters from you.” Tiffany was rubbing her back to make her calm and it work.

 

Baby Tae look up at Tiffany while showing her puppy eyes to Tiffany. “Aww... Your just too cute!” Tiffany squealed at the cute site in front of her and starts to squeeze Taeyeon the life out of her.

 

“Ahmm.. Fany-ah, your gonna kill Taeyeon like that.” Sunny said in amused.

 

“Omo! Sorry Taetae.” Taeyeon was still regaining her breathing and glares at Tiffany who was sheepishly smiling at her.

 

“Aww... Aren't you cute!” Jessica squealed and was about go near them when Tiffany suddenly turns her back at her.

 

“No! Mine!” Tiffany shielded Taeyeon away from Jessica. “Hey! What gives!?” Jessica was irritated already.

 

“MINE! Shoo! Go find your own baby.” Tiffany possessively retorted.

 

“Grr... FINE! I'll find-” As if on cue, Jessica's wish or was about to say, came true. When they were too busy observing baby Taeyeon there was a big banging sound coming from behind them and they immediately turn to the source.

 

On the other side of the lab.

A trash bin was knock down by something or someone. They walk slowly towards the bin then suddenly stop on their tracks. The bin suddenly starts to shake then it starts to move from left to right. They were all frozen to where they were standing looking carefully to the bin.

Suddenly the bin wad starting to lift up slowly. Their eyes were wide as balls. In quick motion the bin was now upside down and small pair of feet was seen on the bottom.

 

“Ohh...”

 

BANG!

 

“OhhhwwwwWWwwWw...”

 

The owner of the little feet bang inside the bin then starts to shake itself.

 

“Ehehehe!” The little one that was inside the bin starts to laugh to itself loudly then starts running fast in randomness. They snap at the zooming bin then yell at each other.

 

“Catch it!”

 

They all yell in unison while baby Tae just laugh and raise her arms up. The staff and their manager quickly followed the bin and Seohyun and Sunny join them too. While Tiffany was just standing there looking at them while baby Tae was busy burying her face on Tiffany's chest. Well, what will you expect to the number one byun since she's a tiny little baby now she can have easy advantages towards her Fany.

 

While Jessica, well, Jessica is always Jessica. While the others were busy catching the little rascal she was busy dictating them. The people that were chasing the bin were starting to get dizzy. They were breathing hard and starts to think how does this little rascal won't get hit by anything that was around them.

 

“Over there Sunny hurry!” Jessica shouts for Sunny. Sunny quicken her pace. But suddenly on the corner of her eye she notice something shiny. Suddenly the bin that she was chasing became two. She was confused all of a sudden or her eyes were playing tricks on her. She was too focus on the bins that she didn't notice a pile of papers and pens that were on the floor, she slips and falls on her .

 

“Sunny unnie!” Seohyun that was behind her help her up.

 

“Where the hell did that other one came from?!” Sunny yelled in shock. “I really don't know Unnie. I was following you then all of a sudden another one suddenly appears.” Seo explain while Sunny just groan and rubs her to ease up the pain.

 

“Comeback here!” Their manager was already having a hard time catching his breath.

 

“Oppa! Behinde you!” Jessica yells towards him and once he turns his head. He was already lying down flat on the floor. Jessica, Tiffany and baby Tae just twitch at the site of their manager. The staff stops what she was doing and run towards their manager and help him.

 

“Ohhww...” The three of them gremaise. “Thats gotta hurt.” Tiffany scrunches her face then look at baby Tae who was busy looking at something while smiling widely. “What is it Taetae?”

 

“Ingky!” Baby Tae shouts and points out.

 

“Ingky?” Both Tiffany and Jessica question. Then look where Taeyeon was pointing at then gasp. “Oh my god! Oppa look out!”

 

He was just getting up after his fall. Then suddenly, he hears Fany's yell and then looks behind the staff that was helping him. His eyes could pop out on his sockets looking at the thing that was coming near them fast.

 

“Look ou- oppffftttt..” He was to late. He was now lying flat on the floor again together with the staff that was groaning in pain.

 

“Weeeeeeeeeeee!” A blonde and baby was swinging on a rope or some kind of hose that was connected to a machine. It was swinging back and forth then swings back towards their manager that was helping the staff to get up, but fell down again face first together with his fell friend.

 

“Is that Hyoyeon unnie?” Seo ask while ducking their heads down. “Well, by the looks of it she's the only blonde that is unleash.” Sunny said while ducking quickly.

 

“If that’s Hyoyeon unnie and Taeyeon unnie is over there that means Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona unnie are one on those bins.” Seo calculates.

 

“How are we gonna get that monkey down?” Sunny ask.

 

“Why don't you try by catching it when it comes back?” Jesscia deadpan.

 

“Omo! Great Idea Jessica unnie!”

 

“Huh?” Jessica was confused.

 

Seohyun ignored Jessica's question and proceeds to her plan “Unnie I have a pla-” Seo stops what she was about to say when a loud shattered glass was heard.

 

Seohyun was turning her head from left to right then up. She noticed that most of the cupboard on top were open. Suddenly a test tube was flying from one of the open cupboards and landed on the floor. She was thinking of a way how to go and check what was going on.

 

“Yah!” Sunny's loud voice snaps her from her thoughts then an idea pop in her mind. Then she starts to look from left to right then smiles widely when she saw the things that she needed and walks carefully towards it.

 

“Yah! Were are you going?” Sunny ask while trying to do some metrics just to avoid the blonde monkey. She only answered her with a finger on to shush her and points at cupboard that was now flying with different kinds of flask.

 

“Oh...” Sunny understood and give her an OK sign then proceed to what she was doing.

 

One by one she took the things that she needed for her “mission” then carefully wears them. “Okay. I can do this.” She was doing a breathing exercise to make herself calm and ready for her mission impossible. Or not.

 

“Woaw.” Sunny quickly dock almost getting hit by a . “Gwad! I almost got face by Hyo!” She carefully crawl away from Hyo and suddenly her head bump into something met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter